It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory regarding the strangeness surrounding the April 8 eclipse...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We all know that there is some weird stuff going down in the US on April 8, the day of the upcoming eclipse. People are being advised to stock up on food and water. Schools are closed. Law enforcement and other security apparati are on alert. Notices of difficulty with communications systems is being predicted. Circulation of of cargo trucks is being restricted in some area.

Now, all of his is supposedly because of the anticipated influx of people along the path of the eclipse, but even considering this some of the things being said are over the top. After all, there have been many eclipses in the past and none of them have generated such a reaction. My conspiracy mind has been chewing over the "whys" of all this activity, and I have a theory. Now, it's just a theory, mind you. Not claiming that it's fact, but I wonder what the general opinion about my theory would be. This is it...

There will be a an usually high concentration of people along the path of the eclipse as folks gather to watch it. This means a swath reaching across most of the country where there will be crowds in nearly unprecedented numbers.

There is a theory that the "vaccines" - among the other wicked things that they have been proven to accomplish - might carry a dormant payload that is waiting to be activated by some external signal. If that is true, then this would be a perfect opportunity to cause a mass activation. One of two scenarios would follow.

Either the activation will be slow in manifesting, which means that everyone goes back home and carries with them whatever is activated and conveniently spreads it around, or the activation is immediate which will essentially divide the nation into two parts along the path of the eclipse as that would have to be considered a quarantine zone.

Whichever would happen, this means that the outbreak could be blamed on the high concentration of people along the path, resulting in more mass house arrests and restriction of movement like we were illegally subjected to back in 2020. This would be 2020 on steroids.

Anyway, them's my two cents. Just a theory. Probably won't happen. I hope it doesn't happen. But if it does, remember that AwakeNotWoke said it.

:
edit on 2024 3 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: typos.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
We all know that there is some weird stuff going down in the US on April 8, the day of the upcoming eclipse. People are being advised to stock up on food and water. Schools are closed. Law enforcement and other security apparati are on alert. Notices of difficulty with communications systems is being predicted. Circulation of of cargo trucks is being restricted in some area.

Who, where, what? I'm in the path of the eclipse, and I've heard of no such things. School is definitely not closed.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

resulting in more mass house arrests and restriction of movement like we were illegally subjected to back in 2020. This would be 2020 on steroids.
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

I'd like to see them try that BS again. People had enough last time and I think the majority would tell them to pound sand.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

:

Got links to any of that stuff you claim "We all know that there is some...." Schools aren't closed and we're right in eclipse path.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Most of what you're claiming as "strangeness" was explained in the other recent thread about the eclipse.

It's not "supposedly" because of the influx of people.

It IS because of the influx of people.

And it's totally justified.

Last time, some places saw few problems. Other places were overwhelmed by more people than they have the infrastructure to support.

It's a temporary problem, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

With all of these preparations, the chaos may be reduced this time.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Who, where, what? I'm in the path of the eclipse, and I've heard of no such things. School is definitely not closed.

Start here: This is only a very partial list.....😯

More than 70 school districts in Illinois to close for the upcoming solar eclipse

Solar eclipse closings: What’s closed in Northeast Ohio April 8 for the big event?

Arkansas has nearly 100 school districts closing for April's eclipse

Full List of Stores Closing During Solar Eclipse 2024

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It's people desperate for attention just making up conspiracy theories out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

I went and googled it to post something.

So many results.

Try it!

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Makes perfect sense to not have school that day. Totality is going to be in the early afternoon, and the mass of people who traveled into the area to see it will immediately try to leave afterwards. Some places will see massive traffic jams. Not a great time to be trying to busses full of kids home.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

These are just a few. A search on duckduckgo orbrave will give you more.

>Solar eclipse 2024 warnings: here’s the full list you need to know ahead of April 8

>Hundreds of schools in path of total solar eclipse cancel classes over safety concerns

>Solar Eclipse Warnings Leave Officials on Guard: 'I'm Scared As Hell'

>Full List of Solar Eclipse Closures, Warnings

As I said in my opening post, some of the advisories make sense. Yeah, there will be increased traffic and wireless networks will be stressed, but some of this is just weird.

Again, we've had eclipses before. There has never been a reaction like this. It just seems to me that something is afoot.

:
edit on 2024 3 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Important Notice Regarding Monday, April 8th Eclipse Permitted Load Travel Restrictions 😯

Due to the Solar Eclipse on Monday, April 8, 2024, that is expected to cause severe traffic delays, no size/weight permitted travel will be allowed on that day from midnight to midnight in the following counties:

Anderson, Atascosa, Bandera, Bell, Bexar, Blanco, Bosque, Bowie, Brown, Burnet, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Coleman, Collin, Comal, Comanche, Coryell, Dallas, Delta, Denton, Dimmit, Edwards, Ellis, Erath, Falls, Fannin, Franklin, Freestone, Frio, Gillespie, Grayson, Gregg, Hamilton, Harrison, Hays, Henderson, Hill, Hood, Hopkins, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Kinney, Lamar, Lampasas, Leon, Limestone, Llano, Marion, Mason, Maverick, McLennan, McCulloch, Medina, Menard, Milam, Mills, Morris, Navarro, Parker, Rains, Real, Red River, Robertson, Rockwall, San Saba, Smith, Somervell, Sutton, Tarrant, Titus, Travis, Upshur, Uvalde, Val Verde, Van Zandt, Williamson, Wood, and Zavala. (Map)

For assistance or questions regarding this restriction, please contact the TxDMV Permit Office at 1-800-299-1700, option 2.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

You just agreed that schools wont be closed and that to think so is being desperate for attention.

Then you say it makes perfect sense when proof is posted.

Fickle at best.

edit on 30-3-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
a reply to: xuenchen

Makes perfect sense to not have school that day. Totality is going to be in the early afternoon, and the mass of people who traveled into the area to see it will immediately try to leave afterwards. Some places will see massive traffic jams. Not a great time to be trying to busses full of kids home.

Yes, some of the advisories make perfect sense. But some of them just seem extreme.

Again, just a theory. Probably wrong. But at least it'd make for a good scifi/dystopian story.

:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I find it pretty strange that this eclipse passes through a number of towns named Nineveh.

Coulda sworn there is some biblical significance.

But yeah, let’s fire rockets at it to measure temps and start CERN back up while we are at it.

Pretty standard really…./s

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It's people desperate for attention just making up conspiracy theories out of thin air.

This is a CONSPIRACY THEORY SITE!

DUH!

:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

DUH!

There's a difference between a conspiracy theory based on actual oddities and people just making # up out of thin air.

There is nothing unusual about the eclipse preparations.
edit on 30-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

You just agreed that schools wont be closed and that to think so is being desperate for attention.

Then you say it makes perfect sense when proof is posted.

Fickle at best.

Yeah because the school closures were the only "irregularity" mentioned?

I was talking about the "theory" as a whole.

Just keep showing that desperation though

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

DUH!

There's a difference between a conspiracy theory based on actual oddities and people just making # up out of thin air.

There is nothing unusual about the eclipse preparations.
I’ll bite. The majority of the population think things made up out of thin air ARE exactly what conspiracy theories ARE.

In other related news calling the DHS and Nat’l Guard into play for an astronomical event and not the one at the border is rather uncanny as far as theories go.

But. Call me a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

The covid vaccine has a dormant toxin that will be activated by the eclipse?

Is this part of the Agenda 21 plan?

A Putin plot?

The mind reels with the possibilities!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join