It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our corrupt government is behind the Baltimore bridge collapse, the Maui fires, 9/11 etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

This reminds me of a similar situation with the World Trade Center buildings. They were chock full of asbestos insulation on the steel framework with no economical solution for removing it.
a reply to: charlest2

One problem with your conspiracy fantasy is that its NOT TRUE .......

Only one tower has Asbestos fire protection and that it was only in the lower 1/3 . The Port Authority over the years removed or encapsulated the asbestos as the tenant spaces were vacated

(post by liberalskeptic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
All I know is I do not trust the goverment, at all anymore, since the plandemic. I very much believe they are behind these events. There are more channels saying the same thing, not just redacted.

You don't have to trust the government. But frankly, spelling counts when assessing your stupidity/credibility. What you believe is irrelevant. Please present evidence for what you can prove.
edit on 30-3-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

The ship stopped and turned towards a support column than continued forward to ram it.
And way too soon after did the placed traitor exclaim that there was 'nothing to see here' basically.
That just screams guilty to me.

This is the nail in the coffin in my eyes. There's plenty of evidence suggesting the Maui fires were started delibertly.
And there were many strange things about the 9/11 event.
How people cannot see how utterly corrupt our goverment is by now is beyond me.

In my eyes we are at war with our 'dear government'

[snipped] The bridge was hit by a ship that lost power under command of an experienced harbor pilot. You better have evidence otherwise because he and his union can take all your assets for disparaging him.

I live in Hawaii. The Maui fires were started because power lines blew down in high winds during a drought.

[snipped]

Just simple observations after watching multiple videos about it all. I don't have to explain anymore to you , as you can't prove otherwise either. I'm 100% convinced this was all insider jobs.
Too many coincidences to be merely 'accidents'.

I doubt you even watched any of the videos I posted.

edit on Tue Apr 2 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

This might shed a bit of light.

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
www.zerohedge.com...

This might shed a bit of light.

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

More “advertising” with zero explanation. Who is stupid enough to click on random stuff. Or why would anyone be compelled to click on random stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Very odd !!!!

☣️

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Angela Chao was CEO of the New York based Foremost Group.

Dali was owned by Grace Ocean Private, Ltd and managed by Synergy Marine Group, both of which are based in Singapore. It was chartered by Maersk, a Danish company.

You have once again bought into baseless conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Are you saying those ships are not stuck in The Harbor? 😯

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

(post by ScarletDarkness removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

I don't have to explain anymore to you , as you can't prove otherwise either.

Do you actually understand what you post.

You are a moron. The bridge was hit by a ship that lost power under command of an experienced harbor pilot. You better have evidence otherwise because he and his union can take all your assets for disparaging him.

I live in Hawaii. The Maui fires were started because power lines blew down in high winds during a drought.

Seriously, what is wrong with you. I know you won't answer.

Now, this is were you create an actual logical and coherent case based on actual evidence.

Not generate advertising and foot traffic for people that market to your confirmation bias for fame and profit.

I dint trust government, but I dint trust people that make a living pushing innuendo and lies as bad as “NASA guards the flat earth ice wall.”

Did you actually watch any of the videos? Or are you just following another liberal between their tail ?
None of these videos are in any way of any affect to me (not my content) , so I certainly don't care about that.
As a matter of fact , I don't even have a youtube channel.
And if you mean the owners of these channels, then the same 'logic' applies to all the 'left-wing' biased youtube channels you watch (using your own 'logic' )

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The ship stopped and turned towards a support column than continued forward to ram it.
And way too soon after did the placed traitor exclaim that there was 'nothing to see here' basically.

This is the nail in the coffin in my eyes. There's plenty of evidence suggesting the Maui fires were started delibertly.

You can’t be serious ?
Redacted is a communist pro MAGA site that spreads 90% lies mixed with 10% truth .
Just because Clayton says so dose not make it real.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You are a moron. The bridge was hit by a ship that lost power under command of an experienced harbor pilot. You better have evidence otherwise because he and his union can take all your assets for disparaging him.

Just simple observations after watching multiple videos about it all. I don't have to explain anymore to you , as you can't prove otherwise either. I'm 100% convinced this was all insider jobs.
Too many coincidences to be merely 'accidents'.

I doubt you even watched any of the videos I posted.

Yes , your Suspicions are Warranted until Real Facts can be Ascertained .

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Now, this is were you create an actual logical and coherent case based on actual evidence.

Not generate advertising and foot traffic for people that market to your confirmation bias for fame and profit.

I dint trust government, but I dint trust people that make a living pushing innuendo and lies as bad as “NASA guards the flat earth ice wall.”

Did you actually watch any of the videos? Or are you just following another liberal between their tail ?
None of these videos are in any way of any affect to me (not my content) , so I certainly don't care about that.
And if you mean the owners of these channels, then the same 'logic' applies to all the 'left-wing' biased youtube channels you watch (using your own 'logic' )
There is nothing to watch !!
The ship had mechanical as well electrical problems & that is what happened.
Why is everything a conspiracy ?
By the way … Im a leftist

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BduardErnstein

" By the way … Im a leftist "

........And Not very Observant . Noted .

(post by BduardErnstein removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein

There is nothing to watch !!
The ship had mechanical as well electrical problems & that is what happened.
Why is everything a conspiracy ?
By the way … Im a leftist

Yes, and Joseph Stalin salutes you from the realm of lost souls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join