It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our corrupt government is behind the Baltimore bridge collapse, the Maui fires, 9/11 etc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Mornin'... It's a sentiment we all share here.✌️

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Knowing what I know about boats, steering boats, cargo ships, and the like Not to mention spatial geometry, the span between the two pillars where the ship crashed, is huge. The weight of the ship alone should have kept it on course for going out, between those two pillars. The path that it took, and if you have not seen it, I would encourage you to look for it, should have have placed it equidistant between the two pillars, had something not gone wrong.

Suddenly you have a massive course correction aiming for that pillar that it crashed into, where from my perspective, is likely where a cyber hack occurred. I think they shut down the power completely in order to get it to do a hard reset, and at 7 knots, that’s a lot of speed to try to knock down with that much mass. I think this was a hack, and I think that it was deliberate. By whom, I’m not quite sure. The strange thing is, they had a bill already written to fund this bridge, plus a bunch of Ukrainian aid attached to it, within minutes, as well as there being a Ukrainian captain at the helm.

I do not believe in coincidences. I don’t believe my government. Because they have SHOWN me that they are not trustworthy. Anyone who has been alive for the last 23 years, should know and understand that your government does not represent you, and it sure as hell does not care about the truth of things. It has its pre-scripted narratives and its full blown propaganda machine in place to gaslight people and destroy anyone who speaks the truth. If you look at this and cannot see it for what it is, then you are willfully ignorant, or part of the cabal of liars. Simple logic and the optics of this scream out the truth. Thanks for saying what the majority of those who think critically were thinking. Take Care, stay safe, and Happy Easter. a reply to: ScarletDarkness

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think this was more of an economic terror attack. Disrupt our supply lines on the east coast, especially around the capitol. The fact that it’s going to ripple through the entire nation, should make anyone realize that this isn’t just an accident, this was a decisive strategic attack. a reply to: BingoMcGoof

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Your avatar kills me. I need a flag of that.

I think that this was a cyber attack and when they realized what was going on, they cut the power, but it was not enough to get that huge ship running 7 knots to slow down or be able to get it to course correct. That’s my take on it. That it was a cyber attack, and nobody wants to state the obvious or look for the culprits because it will send prying eyes into things that are meant to remain unseen. a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
well All of the people who have been wrong about everything, EVERYTRHING are saying no no no it was a just an accident.

Should be all you need to know

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Reagan wanted giant space lasers in the 80s and people think we don't and other governments don't already have them.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is No Such thing as US Intelligence.
That left the Country Many Years Ago.

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

For Pete`s sake ...

This is part of the ultra crap spreaded out . The Redacted channel is also known very well spreading Russian disinfo.

All I know is I do not trust the goverment, at all anymore, since the plandemic. I very much believe they are behind these events. There are more channels saying the same thing, not just redacted.

It's not an 'accident'.

Kooks say a lot of things on the internet. I dont think this was planned. I dont know much about Maui and I think the main failure on 9/11 was intelligence related as in US intelligence dropped the ball in a big way and a lot of people died tragically in not only the events of that day but the ensuing 20 year war in the middle east. Did Silverstein authorize the demo of the buildings after the attack? Probably because they were an asbestos filled albatross around his neck. I'm pretty sure building 7 was brought down in a controlled manner, it didn't just fall from the debris landing on it and fires.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wonder if the ship was hacked and use to get paybacks for Nord Stream being blown up.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Want to play some more games with God?

This is what you got for your abstaining to vote on Israel. This aint nothing folks! I can tell you the future.... There is coming a vote from from the US against Israel in the near future. Might as well double down eh? When that happens, prepare yourself for a very serious national tragedy. This bridge is just a warning. I repeat, this is a warning. God claimed Israel. His name is etched into the mountains there. See for yourself. Its there. You want to divide up what belongs to God for your own profit? Stealing from God never ends well.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Every MSM US outlet spreads US disinfo....I would worry more about that.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
There are too many conflicting reports and opinions at the moment.

Here's one:

It is owned by the Singapore-based Grace Ocean Pte Ltd but managed by Synergy Marine Group, also based in Singapore. It was carrying Maersk customers’ cargo, according to a statement from the shipping company.
“We are deeply concerned by this incident and are closely monitoring the situation,” Maersk said in the statement.
Synergy, which describes itself as a leading ship manager with more than 600 vessels under its guidance, issued a
statement on its website

acknowledging the incident and reporting no injuries among its crew and no pollution in the water. There were two pilots on board and 22 crew members in all, according to Synergy, all of them from India.

USA TODAY

There will be many rumors and conspiracy theories. Probably good to wait for some more facts to surface. One thing I did find interesting was that this same vessel which was built in 2015, was in an accident in 2016.

That 2016 incident occurred as the Dali was leaving port in Antwerp and struck a loading pier made of stone, causing damage to the ship’s stern, according to VesselFinder.com, a site that tracks ships across the world. An investigation determined a mistake made by the ship’s master and pilot was to blame.

No one was injured in that crash, although the ship required repair and a full inspection before being returned to service. The pier – or berth – was also seriously damaged and had to be closed. Vessel Finder reports that the Dali was chartered by Maersk, the same company chartering it during the Baltimore harbor incident.

The 9-year-old container ship had passed previous inspections during its time at sea, but during one such inspection in June at the Port of San Antonio in Chile, officials discovered a deficiency with its "propulsion and auxiliary machinery (gauges, thermometers, etc.),"according to the Tokyo MOU, an intergovernmental maritime authority in the Asia-Pacific region. The report provided no other information about the deficiency except to note that it was enough to remove the ship from service.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I think people have lost reality here , too many ....

Hello ? Earth calling ..

Anyone there ?

No ?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

The weight of the ship alone should have kept it on course for going out, between those two pillars. The path that it took, and if you have not seen it, I would encourage you to look for it, should have have placed it equidistant between the two pillars, had something not gone wrong.

Are you refering to this one?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The part that’s got me is why would a power failure make the ship pull hard to starboard? You’d think a power failure would have stuck the rudder in the same position it was in when it happened.

Additionally, the timing of the power failure was perfect to ram the bridge.

Also, by the fact that we are going to get more inflation out of this says a lot. We cannot rule out this being an intentional act. I’m leaning to cyber attack.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Rudder is locked whenever it was when the power went out. rudders require large hydraulic pumps to move.

No electricity = no steering .

So the rudder was in position when the full blackout started , it`s then locked in to that position . And if the ship allready was changing cource with the locked rudder position, correcting it back to right is not fast for a such big ship like Dali .

edit on 29-3-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Our corrupt government is behind the Baltimore bridge collapse, the Maui fires, 9/11 etc

I say put a lid on that.
Your narrative and what is coming out the companies and government as of yet tell a completely different story.
This is going to take a long time to sort out, but at present it does not look the way you are portraying it.

You also try to hook it to Maui, which was terrible, but was a perfect storm of weather, kindling and property upkeep negligence.
As for 9/11 .... be glad you were not in one of the planes or buildings.
edit on 29-3-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I came across a video yesterday that said TSB had released a statement saying that they recovered the black box from the ship and the black box was missing 2 minutes of data that corresponded to the period right before and leading up to the collision. Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yes, that one, or any of the others. The current would not have been strong enough to move that ship to that degree, at 7 knots. That’s the weird part. The ship was going 7 knots which is a pretty good speed for a ship that size. My honest belief is that it was hacked, turned to hit that pillar, and they cut the power in a desperate end run to stop a collision. That to me makes much more sense than what they are trying to tell us. a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Missing two minutes of data, but the only thing they do have is the bridge recording where the captain and the other captain supposedly made all the right decisions. The NTSB had not even boarded the ship until this morning. No crew has been interviewed yet. Given that it is a holiday weekend, I imagine they won’t be until Monday.

I think that the only plausible explanation, because I have watched the video several times, is that they were on course just fine, then suddenly they were hacked, turned to hit that pillar, the crew cut power to shut everything down, in order to regain control, like rebooting a computer, and they were simply too late. a reply to: MrGashler

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This was a pure accident. You have to understand ALL large ship when entering or exiting a harbour are guided/steered in and out by pilots. That's local people that know the currents, sand bars or any other idiosyncrasy for their harbour. So at that moment there were 2, not 1 pilots on board manoeuvring that ship. That's 2 local pilots who knew what to do so I don't think it was them, but who knows.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join