It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Utilitarian philosopher John Stuart Mill, who delivered an 1867 inaugural address at the University of St. Andrews and stated:

“Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Face IT - You Just Can't Handle TRUTHs - just a thought

Remember the Children ....

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
It is one thing to say child sexual trafficking is real, and it is, and another to say it is because people want to take from them the same thing you can find in an epi-pen and adrenochrome can also be bought at chemical supply places.

Always the need to make it over the top with some of you.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Your reply is an incoherent word salad in the context of my post and has nothing to do to with anything written - or shown in my post ... as usual

The bait is old ... save it for someone who bites at it ...

PS - IT was more than a thought

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Your reply is an incoherent word salad in the context of my post and has nothing to do to with anything written - or shown

But it was in the context of the post you replied to and the one that started that tangent (bolding is mine):

Q is only selling us the fact the Elites are scum that eat babies and drink the blood of victims they tortured repeatedly to get adrenaline flowing into the blood they drink.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I'll second that Ektar!

A tad late in posting but... better late than never.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
DASK,

Just giving you the facts again isn't going to change your focus on the truth since you are trying to BS your way thru this thread. So you have 1st hand experience now with the top level Cabal members Pedo habits ? Is that what your projecting here? That would be the way to know you are right over me on this. I think your quest for lies as the rule of the day is falling on deaf ears.

originally posted by: Justoneman
The child rapist class of people are indeed still looking to drink that if that is what you mean?

The inconsistency is that you said adrenaline but a whole bunch of people swear it is adrenochrome they are after.

Every other adrenaline junkie gets their fix without the need to rape children and I'm guessing people that get off on that don't need to drink it and, since it gets broken down in the stomach anyway, there is no effect from drinking adrenaline.

So are you speaking the truth or just perpetuating an urban myth?

edit on 25000000323020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
HEAR HEAR! This is very concise and a sentiment even Dask should agree with you about too.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I'm not worried about what anyone does. I was commenting on what that theory was really about and answering someone's question on why a storyline like Q's would be used. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, but then you went off on a tangent of warning us all that we are being monitored, or words to that effect. If so, so. Everyone here grasps the internet is monitored. Politicians don't like to hear what people really think of them ... they shouldn't ask the agencies they've tasked with monitoring the internet. Personally, I hope some of them have read at least summaries of threads like these and been shocked into reconsidering how they are publicly perceived.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So you have 1st hand experience now with the top level Cabal members Pedo habits? Is that what your projecting here?

Do you have 1st hand experience or are you just blindly believing a baseless story.

I'm telling you the fact that drinking adrenaline in blood doesn't do anything because it is broken down in the stomach, that is why they use intramuscular injections (epi-pens) to apply adrenaline to people going through anaphylaxis.

When anaphylaxis occurs outside of a health care setting, many patients are reluctant to self-inject epinephrine promptly and would prefer an alternate route of administration. It is not feasible to take epinephrine orally (rapid conjugation and oxidation in the gastrointestinal tract), or by metered-dose inhaler (difficulty in taking enough puffs to increase systemic epinephrine concentrations in anaphylaxis). We hypothesized that the sublingual route of epinephrine administration might lead to rapid absorption in humans, as previously demonstrated in an animal model.

Sublingual epinephrine administration in humans: A preliminary study

So while they are studying a concentrated form sublingually, that isn't the same as drinking blood with adrenaline. Your horror story is BS.

ETA: just so people understand they are the same thing
Epinephrine

What is epinephrine?
Epinephrine, also called adrenaline, is both a hormone and a neurotransmitter.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

HEAR HEAR! This is very concise and a sentiment even Dask should agree with you about too.

Should have caught up before posting.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MetalThunder
It is one thing to say child sexual trafficking is real, and it is, and another to say it is because people want to take from them the same thing you can find in an epi-pen and adrenochrome can also be bought at chemical supply places.

Always the need to make it over the top with some of you.

You make some very good points here! I have always felt that the part in the Q thing where they say that the elite pedos drink the blood because of magic chemicals seemed like a red herring thrown in to distract people or make truth seekers look like idiots. Take a truth, and mix it up with nonsense, and its just bait. Its true the elites rape kids, and probably murder them to keep them quiet. You dont need to really make up anything else, thats already incredibly sick and evil just by itself.

Dont need a psyop to tell me the elites are pedo monsters. I already know because I have eyes and ears, and I know who Epstein is. And Epstein is just the pedo lord that we know about, I'm certain they have other hook ups to get kids for their sick entertainment.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thanks Dask for pulling me back in, I was sitting back enjoying the show.

Did we miss this? Any thoughts? Another coincidence? What are the odds.....again.

WWG1WGA baby.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes, ok but why then do conversations always pivot towards 'chrome anyway?

What's the orig source for the story, Hunter S. Thompson? That seems a little dated.

edit on 777Vam26America/ChicagoFri, 26 Apr 2024 11:33:45 -0500 by 777Vader because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby
Seems to be an old typographic symbol called an Interrobang.

A sentence ending with an interrobang asks a question in an excited manner, expresses excitement, disbelief or confusion in the form of a question, or asks a rhetorical question.

Could also be someone who looks for these types of things in the crumbs just to hype the anons. I'd say, either way, the odds are really high.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

This is super weird. I was dreaming about Obama last night and the "Un"affordable Care Act or affectionately known as Obamacare.
Some weirdness with numbers here.

March 23, 2010- Obamacare

Well we can see what team he was playing on, but there is more. Just a reminder the WHO declared the p[l]andemic March 11th ...23-11=13.

Young adults can be on their parents plan until age 26

Young adults may qualify for open enrollment on or after September 23, 2010.

And what are the chances that there is a "Catastrophic Plan' up to the age of 30?

Catastrophic plan

To be entitled to this the household income 7.97%< where do they come up with such an odd number?
I know [7+9+7] =23.

I suppose I was triggered by the PAUSE.
#1044 April 6, 2018 3:22:28 No. 922237

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: McTech2

I understand how you feel.
To simplify the following along I would recommend making up a chart. Starting from 2018 to 2030 with the 3 Gates children, Jennifer, Rory and Phoebe and their ages.
Jennifer was born April 26, 1996
Rory- May 23, 1999
Phoebe September 14, 2002.

Jennifer was 23 in 2019 the launch of the p[l]andemic.

This will illustrate the importance of 23 to Billy- the Gates.

Then add the grandchild Leila born March 5, 2023.

Then you can make up a list of significant events in the Gates family- everything is based by numbers since that is how Billy thinks.
For example Jennifer Gates announced her pregnancy on November 23, 2022.

He is someone to follow closely since he is very, very involved. But his obsession with numbers gives us a way to somewhat predict the future. Phoebe will be 23 in 2025. I hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
Adrenochrome is a metabolite of adrenaline, so it kinda fits the story of torture to harvest it.

According to wiki, it was first mentioned in the book The Doors of Perception, where Huxley says it is like mescaline but that he never actually tried it.

According to a couple of anecdotal accounts on erowid it is not psychedelic, one said it had almost no effect and the other says they had really bad periodic headaches for a week. Also, since it is haemostatic, it can cause cardiovascular problems.

Other than the gonzo version by Thompson, there is nothing to back up the claims that it is a party drug.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful3

Mulling over @jack twitter- "For More Wars- PAUSE"

I feel as if I missed something. I would have expected a "U" in For. U=21 add 4= '25!

No surprise that he is another team member.

Gematria- For More Wars PAUSE

Extraterrestrial, Jail the Biden Family, One World Currency, True Corruption.

As for the difference in the timestamps 12.40 A.M. vs 2.40 A.M that is a difference of 10. October?
The 10th letter in the alphabet is J.
Circling back to #459 and the window of May- June this once again points to June.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Black Betty Thread- Nashville Bombing December 25th/26th

Wow, just take a read. She comes bearing receipts for us to peruse. I'm just trying to wrap my mine around the implications of this. We have covered this much earlier but ...

"HOW A THERMOBARIC ARMED DRONE MANAGED TO EXECUTE AN AIR STRIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE USA, ON SERVERS BEARING EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD, A COUP AND TREASON, ON CHRISTMAS DAY."

The NSA surveillance covered Georgia.

#2569 Dec 10, 2018 1:52:40 No. 4241824
POTUS
UNITED STATES MILITARY (G).
THE FREEDOM CAUCUS (EST).
FOREIGN & DOMESTIC PATRIOTS.
THE FIGHT TO SAVE THE WORLD.
=17.

Line 1 & 2= '25.
Line 3= 16=P
Line 4=17.
Line 5= 22= V...Vril.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Crazierfox

Another Pfizer lawsuit- this time incoming from GlaxoSmithKleine. They are all fighting over the spoils from the Covid jab scam.
Copy of Lawsuit

The irony of Reuters providing this.
How many lawsuits is Pfizer up to now?- Moderna, Texas AG Paxton, and then there is the class action lawsuit against BioNTech and the shareholders and we can't forget Brook Jackson the whistleblower. They need more lawyers.

Reading through this we have something very, very strange.
Scrolling to #4- "in response to the 2013 influenza outbreak in China, the Mandlteam created a new mRNA vaccine candidate in just 8 days."
Just thinking outside the box did Chyna test this out on their population and discovered that there were serious problems using mRNA tech?
Is this the reason they never used mRNA???

We need to circle back to some history-
Fosun Pharmaceuticals from Chyna had a licensing contract with BioNTech early 2020. They built a factory to manufacture mRNA jabs but then Chinese authorities shut it down. In fact Chyna never deployed mRNA jabs on their population. I imagine some desperate people managed to get it via Singapore.

For the factcheckers- Page 78 & 79 from the book "the Vaccine" starring Ugur Sahin and Ozlem Tureci [BioNTech]

"As well as guiding the teams back in Mainz through the vaccine design process, a proposed partnership with Chinese pharmaceutical giant Fosun that was suddenly gaining pace requiring the couple's full attention. The conglomerate, which ran two hospitals in Wuhan, had witnessed the outbreak the outbreak of the coronavirus firsthand and made contact with BioNTech's chief strategy officer, Ryan Richardson, soon after the board meeting in January at which Ugur unveiled his plan to take on this new pathogen."

Sooo Ugur ended up meeting the Fosun rep Aimin Hui "the pair sketched out clinical trials in China." "Days later, a confidential agreement was signed between the the two companies, enabling an initial exchange of data."

China knew that there were big problems with these jabs and said nothing.
Curious isn't it that Fosun knew to contact BioNTech in January 2020. Probably had nothing to do with Bill Gates because he was after all BF with President Xi.

Page 25 & 26
Bill Gates met with Ugur Sahin October 2018 - "Was there potential, he wondered [gates] aloud, to develop mRNA-based drugs, in record speed, during a pandemic?
"He might want to consider preparing for a "plug- and- play" solution for that moment, Gates said, as a matter of urgency."

Of course BioNTech was the best investment he ever made.
Best Investment

----
Another oddity- the lawyers have had to resort to the Wayback Machine for details about the FDA approval for Comirnaty and other actions that the FDA took.
Curious, but not really, Pfizer conducted their annual shareholders report Feb 23, 2023.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join