It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- ---TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD--- -Part- --44--

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Dask, I think you're assuming that.

There are different ways for a government to change, get new players, etc. Most don't include overthrow.

My point is much of the text in Q drops is deliberately vague. But so far as I know, no Q drop ever instructed anyone to act out a coup, engage in armed insurrection or similar. Most of it was along the lines of "we've got this, all you have to do is be aware that things aren't what they seem".

Even a statement like "the military is the only way" doesn't have to imply a coup. It could mean a legitimately elected government enacting martial law in response to an emergency.

Likewise, if anyone in the threads here urged violent overthrow of the government, I didn't see it.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Although I don't subscribe to the theory, it seems pretty straightforward to me.

Q asked who here believes there needs to be a coup against the current government? You all raised your hands. Now they know who you are and where you stand.

It ain't that complicated.

Not true. We didn't say that collectively at all. We are doing it the right way and you are once again playing the part of the Marxist gaslighter. We simply acknowledge collectively that they have some personal destiny with their own justice being doled out to them like they do to the innocent. It is of their own making, and that comes with it's own Karma.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Feeling that what you are doing is just doesn't mean it isn't an action against the standing government.

The point wasn't about it being a violent overthrow or a soft coup but who outed themselves by showing which side they would be on.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Feeling that what you are doing is just doesn't mean it isn't an action against the standing government.

The point wasn't about it being a violent overthrow or a soft coup but who outed themselves by showing which side they would be on.

Can't agree that 'outing' has occurred, because I haven't seen anyone in these threads discussing either scenario.

Know what's really happened ? With the onset of the internet and the government's ability to constantly surveil it, the politicians have become more aware of how the public -really- thinks about them. Before they suspected they were not respected or admired. Now they know it.

And should the government of any country choose to persecute its citizens for their speech, what has been discussed here will have zero to do with such a decision being undertaken.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat
See? You get the gist of the problem. They have done all this before.

Ironically, there are those who say that is the point of ATS even existing.

Personally I don't think the Q movement was a psyop, it was a grassroots movement to gather support for Trump's re-election which then became a cash cow for 4chan/infinity.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You don't have to agree for the NSA to know which handle goes with which person IRL.

I don't think you can say what a government will or won't do with what people post.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think it's pretty apparent that any attempt at a hostile takeover of the government, military or otherwise, would be abject failure. It would result in absolute chaos. We can't "revolt" in the typical sense because we can't overpower a government that's become too powerful. It has to be another way. The feeling I have is that something has to happen that will tip the balance and unify the collective. I don't know what it's going to be, I'll label it "Event X" because I can't envision exactly what it would take to reach that threshold. I'm thinking it may have to be something natural or organic in nature that will quell any suspicion of it's origin.

ATM, it would appear that the world is split and it appears there is still heavy support for world leaders, governments, corporations, etc...but I believe that appearance is skewed to make some of us feel like we're a tiny minority. I think they're using heavy propaganda through a controlled media but I also have another theory. Just as social media platforms are infested with BOTS to misrepresent the type & amount of engagement, I feel like there's a good portion of our societies that are also infested with BOTS. They look, act & interact like "normal" people for all intents & purposes but....are they really human in the true sense of the word? I have serious doubts. Humanoids, cyborgs or humans who are so deeply indoctrinated & brainwashed they may as well be robots. Take your pick, it doesn't really matter. But, just like with social media, these bots serve the purpose of misrepresenting the true wishes, needs and desires of the true humans on this planet. They're here to throw us off ... keep us in lock step with the corrupt agenda and make us feel isolated and alone. Whatever "Event X" turns out to be, when we finally reach that pinnacle, the BOTS will be outed. Then the real humans will see the world wasn't as heavily populated as we've been led to believe.
edit on 23-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The feeling I have is that something has to happen that will tip the balance and unify the collective. I don't know what it's going to be, I'll label it "Event X" because I can't envision exactly what it would take to reach that threshold. I'm thinking it may have to be something natural or organic in nature that will quell any suspicion of it's origin.

We need, I know it seems impossible, we need a movement of congressional candidates to run on term limits and a stipulation that any congressional office holder gets paid the mean salary within their district or state for Senators, no special immunity and no special pensions or stock trading. Those who want to represent "the people" need not be elitist scum, just everyday citizens who want to do the peoples work not accumilate power and kickbacks.

edit on 23-4-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

The thing is, psyop or no psyop, why would you feel safe just because you're not involved in the 'honeypot'? If you're aware of the mass corruption & crimes of those in authority then you should realize no one is safe. Keeping your head down & remaining passive is not going to save you from these psychopaths. At some point, there's going to be a massive rug pull and everyone who isn't insulated & protected in the upper eschelons will be affected.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think they're using heavy propaganda through a controlled media but I also have another theory. Just as social media platforms are infested with BOTS to misrepresent the type & amount of engagement, I feel like there's a good portion of our societies that are also infested with BOTS. They look, act & interact like "normal" people for all intents & purposes but....are they really human in the true sense of the word? I have serious doubts.

I couldn't agree more, manufactured consent.
There are way too many people who fall prey to this pervasive propaganda completely unaware. It is very sad to see critical thinking being replaced with conspiracy theory. Like the old saying goes, "those who control the language control the culture" and this is an ongoing culture war and we are losing badly but Event X, as you say, will come and do a course correction....I pray it will.

This was Biden on the campaign trail in Florida....
twitter.com...
Totally fake polls and a heap of propaganda to make people think he won the last election and is neck & neck with Trump, would be hilarious if it weren't so sad that he is our president and is running for reelection in a rigged election. Event X can't come soon enough!

it's happening out in the open and nothing is done
edit on 23-4-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How many bottles did you originally start with 100?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

"Event X" is obscure to me because I don't know what it's going to look like. But I think it's going to come about as the result of finally hitting that point when there are just enough of us so fed up with the BS that we create a united front sending the clear message we're not going to take anymore. No one has to go out and do anything. Setting strong boundaries, standing by your convictions, refusing to be trampled by tyrannical leaders, refusing to play along with Evil... basically just standing up for yourself, saying NO to compromise...making that clear shift in thought, alone creates a subtle shift in our shared, collective 'mind'. As soon as there are enough of us bonded in the solidarity of this mindframe, things will start happening.

It seems to me, they are pulling out all the stops to gaslight the hell out of us RN, doing everything they can to make us feel like we're powerless & outnumbered. That's why I believe BOTS are being used to keep up that illusion. They want us to give up the fight. But the truth is we are growing in number every day and growing stronger. We're probably right on the verge of that event.

Basically, we're going through the process of getting out of a long term, toxic relationship. You can only complain for so long and then you get to the point of realizing nothing's going to change. That's when you have to make up your mind that you're DONE. And you have to mean it
edit on 23-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
"On the verge" has been claimed for the past 6 years, meanwhile in reality less and less people have been participating in these threads.

TPTB don't need bots when some of you are giving credence to the decade old hoax of poo burgers.

You are the ones shooting yourselves in the foot by using stupid number games, like gematria, to proclaim truths. That is at the level of cracker-jack decoder rings.

Also, you think people living under oppressive regimes don't know it, that they don't share the same mindframe? Guess what, they do and it changes nothing.
edit on 23-4-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
How many bottles did you originally start with 100?

Yes ma'am!

probably a real silly thing to do, but it does ease the atmosphere in here to share a beer.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
No not silly at all! I enjoy hopium and sometimes even sing along when you do.....lol.
I agree that the atmosphere needs to be eased from time to time. I was asking b/c I seem to remember you putting
some bottles back on the wall for some reason or another and I realized that I had no clue as to how many you allocated to begin with and thought I'd better check.

Your other post about being abused as a child is heartbreaking and I hate that it happened to you. It should not happen to anyone.....ever!

Sharing your experience, IMO, just allows the reader/readers to discern your character a bit quicker. It also allows everyone to look through your lens.......... if that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If people want true peace that withstands the test of time, this change must start from within and expand it's way outward. Otherwise, any 'peacetime' we gain will be superficial and fleeting. If you still think this world is something that happens apart from you or outside of you, then you don't yet fully grasp the concept that everything is projected from you. If you're able to witness the perpetual cycle of day turning to night it's due to mechanisms within you that allow you to experience it.

"this is gonna sound crazy, but literally in your new life as a higher dimensional being, what you're going to remember is not the details of the things you learned before, but the salient meaning"
x.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You don't have to agree for the NSA to know which handle goes with which person IRL.

I don't think you can say what a government will or won't do with what people post.

Hi Dask,

That was part of my point. Governments will do what they do. I just don't see anything in these threads urging overthrow, insurrection, etc. Urging change ? Yes, lots of that. And nothing wrong with people wanting change.

Regarding posts. Yes, any political commentary is potentially dangerous. As with above, governments will do what they do, regardless if there is any actual danger / insurrection / incitement etc. taking place. That is the world we live in.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

The thing is, psyop or no psyop, why would you feel safe just because you're not involved in the 'honeypot'? If you're aware of the mass corruption & crimes of those in authority then you should realize no one is safe. Keeping your head down & remaining passive is not going to save you from these psychopaths. At some point, there's going to be a massive rug pull and everyone who isn't insulated & protected in the upper eschelons will be affected.

Why would believing in something, or not believing in something, make you safe? It doesnt. Why would believing in Q make you safer? Thats nonsense. You are never safe. If you think there is something called safety, they have fooled you already. Safety is for kids and sheep. So Q has nothing to do with safety. Its about being smart enough to avoid an obvious trap. Like, pretend you are a deer walking around the woods, and suddenly, you find a circle full of berries and leaves and all the things deer love to eat, but then you also notice a bunch of rope, poles, nets and spot a deer tower neer buy. Buddy, its a trap, run deer, run!. The smart deer gets the hell away. That dont means hes safe, he still has to watch out for bears and wolves, but he did just escape an obvious human predator trap and being mounted in the dudes living room. So hes safer than he would have been if he fell for the trap, even if he still has to keep one eye open watching out for the big bad wolf.

Ive already had several rug pulls in my life, so unlike the average person, it wont be a big surprise when it happens again. I think a massive shift of reality will happen sometime in my life. But I dont need corny psyops to tell me all is not as it seems, and the government is lying, especially when they make nonsense claims that are easy to disprove. I can get way better than what Q is selling, and I can do it without walking right into a pair of handcuffs.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2
No not silly at all! I enjoy hopium and sometimes even sing along when you do.....lol.
I agree that the atmosphere needs to be eased from time to time. I was asking b/c I seem to remember you putting
some bottles back on the wall for some reason or another and I realized that I had no clue as to how many you allocated to begin with and thought I'd better check.

Your other post about being abused as a child is heartbreaking and I hate that it happened to you. It should not happen to anyone.....ever!

Sharing your experience, IMO, just allows the reader/readers to discern your character a bit quicker. It also allows everyone to look through your lens.......... if that makes sense.

Wow, that is a cool way of looking at this that I was not doing.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

You can get better than Q is saying but that is because Q is only selling us the fact the Elites are scum that eat babies and drink the blood of victims they tortured repeatedly to get adrenaline flowing into the blood they drink. THAT is not something any normal person can handle and is part of the bigger picture of why the Liars can get away with it. You and I normal folks don't like to think that could ever happen in a million years. But it apparently has been happening for Centuries.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join