It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Department Launches the National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICanHold3
a reply to: Astrocometus

Regardless I still have my guns and no one is coming to take them.

What will you do if someone from the Justice Dept. does knock on your
door and demands you turn them over?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: nugget1

Or a link to a public forum.......

I was thinking more on the lines of revenge from a pissy ex partner; that would probably get rid of half the legal owners in no time.

That was under local rules.

The game has changed.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Threadbarer

You have to be trolling, because you know better.

The United States Constitution/Bill of Rights applies to American citizens or legal residents. By the very definition, illegal aliens are not U.S. citizens.

That was weak.

The constitution applies to anyone in US territory period. Now you can remove constitutional rights to felons and several states have done exactly that. However being here illegally according to federal government isn't a crime it is a civil violation. Change that and you could indeed restrict rights granted from the constitution. But currently illegals are not considers felons and retain all the rights granted by the constitution.

This is why they know border patrol can't arrest them only detain them until laws are changed.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I am not good with giving illegal aliens guns.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

For what reason?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

For what reason?

Because you have guns.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The prodding and provoking continues.🙄

Eh, it'll kick off soon enough and then maybe....MAYBE those in denial and living off planet mentally will collectively say, "oh sh**..., but I doubt it myself.

All these POS sycophants are born with knee pads pre-installed. With mouths wide open, they await the delicious excrement from their beloved masters.

Make sure you chew your food, sellouts.

edit on 23-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Because you have guns.

And why would that occur?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Threadbarer

You have to be trolling, because you know better.

That was weak.

Nope, just a highly partisan pathological liar. They just ignore anything that doesn't support their extremist alt-left political belief in totally unrestricted federal control and criminalization of dissenting opinions. They'll be first in line to earn social credits for reporting people that disagree with the globalist policy of violating basic human rights.

Dishonesty and hypocrisy are an integral part of the authoritarian left-wing activist's tool belt.

I agree though, it's weak. Especially considering this is the same poster that defends the federal government violating US citizen's right to free speech via proxies and jailing people for memes.

Constitutional rights for law-abiding citizens are fair game for them, because they don't care about rights.
edit on K193103kAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The US Constitution applies to the US government.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The US Constitution applies to the US government.

You seemed confused about that in Missouri vs. Biden.

Care to clarify?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

You mean Murthy v. Missouri? The pending SCOTUS case about the 1st Amendment and the restrictions it places on the government?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The uni-party did this and some folks here thinks this government works for us, we the people. No, they do not!

25 Republicans Voted with Democrats and 3 of those were my representation in Congress, spineless treasonous bastards. They are turning this nation into a Marxist Fascist state.

Democrats filled that new spending bill with every pork project they could conceive of. It's chock full of garbage spending and 25 republicans approved that garbage.

The Republic is finished...

edit on 23-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The United States Constitution/Bill of Rights applies to American citizens or legal residents. By the very definition, illegal aliens are not U.S. citizens.

Portions of the constitution apply to everyone regardless of status.

Right up until the second they are forcibly deported.

Next.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
Right up until the second they are forcibly deported.

Next.

If and when they are deported they had constitutional due process in the proceedings.

Next.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Or a link to a public forum.......

I was thinking more on the lines of revenge from a pissy ex partner; that would probably get rid of half the legal owners in no time.

That was under local rules.

The game has changed.

Yeah; who would ever have thought it would expand?
Kind of like mail in voting and voter I.D. BAMN

The only thing that surprises me anymore is the number of people who still believe TPTB will never be able to disarm the country. It may not happen in our generation or even the next, but it will happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You said 'does the US constitution apply to non US citizens here illegally?'. Yes it does in many cases. Did you say 'can an illegal alien buy a gun?'. No you did not.

Are you being serious ? Like are you arguing this point because you actually believe it or are you just arguing to argue ?

illegals are flooding the Border , Most of which are males ... Military aged males for that fact . Just killing at random , Buying Guns , Squatting in Americans homes .

This is not debate class mate , this not some Joke , there are no gold stars for your moot points.

People take your political fallacies and run with them actually believing they are the correct thought to base their entire moral belief system around. Again this is not a Joke .

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Anyone that trusts this government to act in the citizen's best interests needs their heads examined. They are delusional!

The Republic is finished...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join