It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Majority Say Biden Seeking to Jail Trump to Stop Him From Winning Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So some of our members don't think the DOJ has been weaponized!?! It's just as telling as what crimes have been ignored by the DOJ when the person just happens to be a Democrat or is playing their game. Most telling is the classified documents case. Biden and Pence both had classified documents they were not cleared in any shape or form in their possession! Biden had some from when he was in the senate! But nothing? Or are these charges gonna be pursued after he leaves office? Or even better Hilary and her destroying of evidence! No one is above the law and yadda yadda yadda.
As to the Trump will weaponze the DOJ. It is not weaponization if its charges that were ignored due to political considerations. As that seems to be the case when the only real differences tend to be down party lines.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Coming from the dude that believed Q and Mike Lindell?!
Dude have got to be one of the most gullible persons alive. You bleed stupid from your eyes bro.
Does it upset you that you lose with every prediction? I mean you were super sure the pillow guy had the goods!
And you call me stupid....your funny

Also keep in mind that you fully support a dude that hit on 10yo on camera. Also remember that tape when he said he can just grab them. OK good well also keep I mind he attends child pageant shows... now use your brain I'm sure you have one.
edit on 23-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So many of these polls have so few people polled now that its laughable to say they are a cross section of America.

Also I would hardly call Newsmax a right wing source anymore, ive been seeing them run a lot more administration friendly as of late.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They only toned down because they wanted to be more mainstream. Aka just wanting clicks

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Dude have got to be one of the most gullible persons alive. You bleed stupid from your eyes bro.
Does it upset you that you lose with every prediction? I mean you were super sure the pillow guy had the goods!

Also keep in mind that you fully support a dude that hit on 10yo on camera. Also remember that tape when he said he can just grab them. OK good well also keep I mind he attends child pageant shows... now use your brain I'm sure you have one.

not sure I ever did, and I am quite sure you don't have the mental faculties to prove otherwise, but I do remember you ranting about your gay lover treating you poorly and then having his way with your pet poodle which upset you greatly. I can understand why that would upset you and drive you nuts enough to have to "take a break from ATS"

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ok I am going to put a stop to people bring that up.
Sometimes people reach a point in their life when everything comes crashing down at the same time.
For me it was health issues. After I got one particular issue resolved another came up. I am now half a mil in medical debt and I would freaking appreciate it you would kinda F$@% right off about it.

And if that is what you are going to bring up as a rebuttal then you clearly ain't got sh1t

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The fact you and others bring up members personal issues in such a manner tells me you are the low of the low and don't deserve anyone's time.
I hope sh1t hits you real hard and you get to know the feeling of hopelessness. But don't worry I wouldn't make fun of you for it. I would offer an ear to listen because sometimes that is all that is needed. But you wouldn't know that.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

yea, but it's the truth, as opposed to the garbage you post. Keep lying and acting like and ass, then look really stupid and surprised when folks aren't nice to you. It fits you to a T.

eta:
and I am sorry about your poodle's backside. It wasn't his fault.
edit on 23-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

not sure I ever did, and I am quite sure you don't have the mental faculties to prove otherwise, but I do remember you ranting about your gay lover treating you poorly and then having his way with your pet poodle which upset you greatly. I can understand why that would upset you and drive you nuts enough to have to "take a break from ATS"

😳😳😳🤦‍♂️ Oh Lordy. The constant non stop hate suddenly makes a little more sense.…Was it a miniature🤔

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

toy.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The fact you and others bring up members personal issues in such a manner tells me you are the low of the low and don't deserve anyone's time.
I hope sh1t hits you real hard and you get to know the feeling of hopelessness. But don't worry I wouldn't make fun of you for it. I would offer an ear to listen because sometimes that is all that is needed. But you wouldn't know that.

you are aware that the only way anyone would know any of that is that you came here and cried about it to everyone. so when you are looking for who to blame for folks not taking your idiotic spew, check that mirror sport.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I thought that was strange too. I assumed even the lowest of low info people understood that once you've posted your "personal" issues online that they cease to be personal.
Kind of a no-brainer.
Well for most anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't know how there could be thirty percent of the population that cannot see that the left is going after trump because he is a threat to Biden winning the presidency. You would need to have the comprehension of a person with an IQ under fifty to not be able to see that. It is so evident what is going on in this country. Why are almost a third of the people in this country so clueless that they cannot see this?

My post is not about politics, it is about people not being able to comprehend things correctly...they are susceptable to brainwashing. I am sure there are a quarter of Republicans that are also blind on some things, I know some people like that that are Republicans too. But remember, a third of Republicans is way less people than a third of all the voters in the country meaning that it is over half of the Democrats that think that way.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know how there could be thirty percent of the population that cannot see that the left is going after trump because he is a threat to Biden winning the presidency. You would need to have the comprehension of a person with an IQ under fifty to not be able to see that. It is so evident what is going on in this country. Why are almost a third of the people in this country so clueless that they cannot see this?

My post is not about politics, it is about people not being able to comprehend things correctly...they are susceptable to brainwashing. I am sure there are a quarter of Republicans that are also blind on some things, I know some people like that that are Republicans too. But remember, a third of Republicans is way less people than a third of all the voters in the country meaning that it is over half of the Democrats that think that way.

Right👍. To me this is one of the most baffling dynamics in our current society. People have become so blinded and brainwashed by partisan ideologies that they’ve become stupefied. Some of the stuff I read from these people just makes absolutely zero sense and it racks my brain how they’ve gotten so mentally twisted, deranged and whacked. Critical thinking and independent thought has exited stage left for these people.

I participated in a thread here recently that had a few posters spewing lies after lies after lies. Yet, even after being proven that they’re wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, they continue as though they’re still correct. It’s seriously mental. The affects of brainwashing is a scary thing and it blows me away how easily these people are manipulated and brainwashed. It’s probably the worst social construct to come from the internet.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I participated in a thread here recently that had a few posters spewing lies after lies after lies. Yet, even after being proven that they’re wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt, they continue as though they’re still correct. It’s seriously mental. The affects of brainwashing is a scary thing and it blows me away how easily these people are manipulated and brainwashed. It’s probably the worst social construct to come from the internet.

examples aren't hard to find. page 2.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Newsmax. I wouldn't say that's an unbiased source.

The poll wasn't by Newsmax.
The poll is just being reported by Newsmax.

When you dig into McLaughlin & Associates it quickly becomes apparent that just like Newsmax they are clearly a Right leaningTrump supporting business. Doesn't make them wrong or that what the say should be ignored. Clearly supporting Trump also doesn't mean they are infallible or that their poll information indicates anything other than how they are trying to shape their message.

They list 6 executives of which 5 clearly state they support or have worked for Trump or various GOP organizations.
All 5 of the extremal quotes below all come from the McLaughlin about us page found here: mclaughlinonline.com...

In regards to their CEO and Partner, John McLaughlin..

In 2016 John worked as an advisor and pollster for Donald Trump from the primaries through election day.

In regards to their President and Partner Jim McLaughlin ...

McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trumpand McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

Keith Zeig, Executive Director ...

Keith has been involved on successful campaigns – International, presidential, federal, state and local. Keith has also worked very closely with National Republican Congressional Committee as well as the Alabama Republican Party, and the New York State Senate Republican Campaign Committee.

Marianne Campbell, Media Director ...

Ms. Campbell has played an integral role in advising a broad list of clients including: Forbes 1996 Campaign and Forbes 2000 Campaign, Republican National Committee, NRSC, NRCC, Nassau County Republicans, Americans for Hope, Growth, & Opportunity, Farmers for Fairness, New York State Conservative Party, New Yorkers for Term Limits, Florida's Working Families, Everglades Forever Partnership, FLorida Sugar Farmers, Florida Phosphate Group, Floridians for Education Reform, People for Integrity in Government, Conference of Presidents, Mike Rogers for Congress, Phil Crane for Congress, Pete King for Congress

Rob Schmidt, VP - S&R

Most recently, Rob served as a pollster for Rebuilding America Now, a PAC that supported Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3104-05:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 2024pAmerica/Chicago3104-05:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

In regards to their CEO and Partner, John McLaughlin..

In 2016 John worked as an advisor and pollster for Donald Trump from the primaries through election day.

In regards to their President and Partner Jim McLaughlin ...

McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trumpand McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

He also had his own TV show for a few years called "The McLaughlin Group". I think he was also a regular on CNN's "Crossfire" too..

I thought he died a while ago. He was old 20+ years ago when he did those TV shows. If he's still alive and kicking it's either due to clean living or a young wife/girlfriend.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Tried to look up John McLaughlin to see if he's still alive. Picked the wrong one. Now I'm listening to Birds of Fire. I recommend everyone do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

Tried to look up John McLaughlin to see if he's still alive. Picked the wrong one. Now I'm listening to Birds of Fire. I recommend everyone do the same thing.

Great album from Mahavishnu Orchestra but yeah wrong John.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe the real numbers are even higher I bet in reality only like 8% of the country like biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join