It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Majority Say Biden Seeking to Jail Trump to Stop Him From Winning Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

McLaughlin & Associates is one of the lowest rated pollsters on 538.

if you need a poll to tell you the warm water on your leg coming out of the dogs pecker is piss, you will likely not understand any of this, much like you appear not to.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: DAVID64

Forget these clowns. That’s all they are.
We complain about Trump trying to impress The NY Times, then we turn around and try to argue with clowns that know they’re clowns.

Here's the head clown - Biden...err...Bozo

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

McLaughlin & Associates is one of the lowest rated pollsters on 538.

There is nothing to suggest this poll is wrong.

Even if it's off by a percentage point or two, and nothing suggests that it is, the poll shows that the majority of Americans feel that the Democrats have weaponized the DOJ for their own nefarious political reasons.

I'm not a republican nor a Trump supporter and I agree.
edit on 3/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'm just curious when this polling entity says 'national' what exactly does that mean. They have offices in DC/Virginia, New York, and Florida.

Mr. McLaughlin has been called a “Big Winner” by a leading political magazine for his work on some of the top races in the country. McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trump and McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

mclaughlinonline.com...

Do you have a breakdown of this company's polling methdology? I'd like to know who they polled and where, exactly.

Then we have this Reuters poll:

Some 39% of registered voters in the one-week poll, opens new tab, which closed on Wednesday, said they would vote for Biden, a Democrat, if the election were held today, compared with 38% who picked Republican former President Trump. Biden's lead was within the survey's 1.8 percentage point margin of error.

www.reuters.com...

And Biden's campaign coffers has double the cash of Trump, so I'm skeptical at this point in time that Trump will win.
edit on q00000047331America/Chicago3535America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The Top-tier criminals and their low-IQ minions in the MSM and Social Media would have had a chance to get Donald Trump in jail, if they had started the indictment process back when the Democrats were in charge of the Senate/House/White House (2021 and 2022).

But, as Q repeatedly said in those days, "These people (anti-Trumpers) are STUPID.". It becomes clearer with every failed and failing attempt to "stop Trump", just how right he was/is! (Ex 1 of 83: qalerts.app... )
😈

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

they are run by a group of transgender activists, who are hell bent on making men have the ability to crap out babies, so you don't have to question them, just give them your full and total support.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

they are run by a group of transgender activists, who are hell bent on making men have the ability to crap out babies, so you don't have to question them, just give them your full and total support.

Not taking the bait, go back to your echochamber and get your fix of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ummm what?
Ever since you were completely sure that Trump was going to be back in office months ago I find it hard to take anything you say seriously. In fact I expect the complete opposite to happen in regards to anything you say. Because you just happen to be incorrect pretty much all the time.
Also the majority of Americans are not what I would call smart. So if your basing your predictions off of that then no wonder you are wrong all the time.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

Ummm what?
Ever since you were completely sure that Trump was going to be back in office months ago I find it hard to take anything you say seriously. In fact I expect the complete opposite to happen in regards to anything you say. Because you just happen to be incorrect pretty much all the time.
Also the majority of Americans are not what I would call smart. So if your basing your predictions off of that then no wonder you are wrong all the time.

LOL, you must actually believe the lies you tell. I'd ask you to quote me, but you would have to be intellectually capable, and you aren't. Bless your little heart. If you were here, I'd pat you on the head.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You made a thread in the pit last year that claimed Trump would be back in office in April of 2023.
Either you refuse to acknowledge that blunder or don't remember.
And I should be asking you that same question. Do you actually believe that crap that comes out of your mouth?

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Newsmax. I wouldn't say that's an unbiased source.

Name an unbiased source.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

By the way, I don't feel Biden is weaponizing the DOJ. Good projection though. And what do you think Trump will do if he wins? But of course, then, since it will be Trump, the hypocrites here will be all for it.

How about this...

The progressive liberals are weaponizing the justice system to use it against anyone they want to take down. They don't even need to go criminal, just civil, and let a judge decide.

The fact that Trump committed no crime in this case, no victim no nothing and they want to destroy him by pushing a 500-million-dollar bond requirement WTF...there is no such thing as a 500-million-dollar bond...geez

You laugh all you want...there will be repercussions and the progressives might now be laughing when it happens.

edit on x31Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:29:59 -0500202482America/ChicagoSat, 23 Mar 2024 10:29:59 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You made a thread in the pit last year that claimed Trump would be back in office in April of 2023.
Either you refuse to acknowledge that blunder or don't remember.
And I should be asking you that same question. Do you actually believe that crap that comes out of your mouth?

LOL, no, I didn't. the way back machine still works, go find it and make me look stupid. Otherwise, there will be a stupid person in this conversation, but it won't be me. DERP!

here is a list of all my mudpit threads. Find it pinhead.

linky
edit on 23-3-2024 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Speaking of polls:

Washington DC, March 18, 2024 — "Three in five Americans say they think the federal trial on Donald Trump’s 2020 election subversion case should take place before the presidential election in November, levels that have held steady since August 2023, according to a new Politico Magazine/Ipsos poll. The poll also finds that a plurality of Americans believes that Trump, if convicted, should face imprisonment over just probation, a financial penalty, or no penalty whatsoever.

The poll also finds that Americans’ opinions on several of the indictments Trump is facing, including the federal 2020 election subversion case, the sensitive document case, the falsifying business records case, and the Georgia 2020 election subversion case, are highly divided by political identity. That said, the poll finds that over half of Americans believe Trump is guilty in at least one of the four indictments tested, levels that also vary widely across party lines."

www.ipsos.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

March 17th 2023
Twinkle toes

So ummm about the stupid person in the room?
edit on 23-3-2024 by budzprime69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I didn't realize Biden was involved in these cases.

Seems to me, that is not the case.

By the way, I don't feel Biden is weaponizing the DOJ. Good projection though. And what do you think Trump will do if he wins? But of course, then, since it will be Trump, the hypocrites here will be all for it.

Actually, I am for ALL corrupt leaders to rot forevermore.

However, they have gone after Trump since before he was sworn in...Pelosi to impeach him...look it up.

If Trump was caught red handed, and I saw it with my own eyes, I will still have a hard time believing it.

Here is some light reading for you, that may help you comprehend our position:

fablesofaesop.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

March 17th 2023
Twinkle toes

So ummm about the stupid person in the room?

it's still you.

LOL, it must be hiding inbetween
Clown world peak is approaching fast!
Political Mud Pit - Archiveauthored on Mar, 12 2023
31Mar, 14 2023 by
iamthevirus

and

What if....Trump's impending indictment is what catapults him to the presidency?
Political Mud Pit - Archiveauthored on Mar, 17 2023
25Mar, 21 2023 by
tanstaafl

You shouldn't make looking this stupid look this easy. Others might try it.
edit on 23-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Ok well I don't know how to use the way back thing because I don't have a need to. But you did predict that and it could have been on another thread you did not make.
Either way you have failed in all your predictions and will continue to do so and I will continue to laugh at your expense.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ok well I don't know how to use the way back thing because I don't have a need to. But you did predict that and it could have been on another thread you did not make.
Either way you have failed in all your predictions and will continue to do so and I will continue to laugh at your expense.

LOL, so you are totally full of sh!t, you display just how incredibly stupid you can be, and this is the best you can do. I'm allaroundyou not impressed. You DERP well, but that is all.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

The poll also finds that Americans’ opinions on several of the indictments Trump is facing, including the federal 2020 election subversion case, the sensitive document case, the falsifying business records case, and the Georgia 2020 election subversion case, are highly divided by political identity. That said, the poll finds that over half of Americans believe Trump is guilty in at least one of the four indictments tested, levels that also vary widely across party lines."

How much media bias is a part of all this? Since Jan 7th the Media and liberal Congress have been screaming every day that Trump led an insurrection even though it would be impossible to even try.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join