It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New law in Scotland coming to force in April that will affect us all.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien1982

When you’ve studied and observed human behaviour over 20+ years , you realise all hatred , religions , morals is all conditioned.
You can see it with everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

With how people are easily led and conditioned , I think in time quite easily.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

Only some people are easily led G1111B1234.

As to conditioned, unfortunately, that is the case for all of us down to society and education.

Picture a country without education and etiquette through and you have a proper third world nation.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I would argue a lot , look at religions and how many people believe in their faith.
I think they’ve been conditioned and easily so as in my eyes I think there’s too many contradictions and so on.
We can’t think others would behave or rationalise like we would.
Look at Covid , I was told to do the world a favour as I wouldn’t take it but fear led people to take it.

The powers know how to play the public , look at the Kate video , as soon as cancer was mentioned now it’s bad to question it .

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Religion with a lot of people these days is just lipservice.

And more about peace of mind than complete and utter devotion to a pious way of life.

A significant proportion of the human condition is a series of contradictions based around our fight or flight response imho.

We are a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

Where COVID 19 and vaccines are concerned i suggest you made a choice, same as the rest of us.

What it was based on well, that would depend on the person in question.

Of course, the TPTB know how to play the public, after all, they have watched the organised religious practices make us jump through their hoops and press our buttons throughout recorded history, same crap slightly different wrapping paper.

Lets just say "they" had a good teacher.

Why does Kate Middleton’s cancer diagnosis have to be a conspiracy considering statistics would suggest 1 in 3 of us may develop cancer in our lifetime?

Privilege does not preclude cancer which does not care about status if in doubt well take Steve Jobs for instance.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

They do have a good teacher , I would say religion is still a powerful tool and conditioning tool , even with today’s standards.
With regards to Kate I was meaning the conspiracy around her not her diagnosis.
All my examples show how conditioning works and the better people have insight the easier to not be easily led.
I think the film “they live” showed a good example.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I remember it was 1 in 4 , now all of a sudden 1 in 3 despite millions being poured into cancer research

weird that , sudden increase in cancer over the last few years

but anyway , as long as we can continue to criticize and mock our leaders openly and without fear of persecution then this whole hate speech law will cause them more problems than they anticipated
its all just another form of division and a means to an end they engineered this whole # show
and it will be there undoing . SNP will lose the next election in Scotland people have had enough of their divisive politics and their so called progressiveness

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

When cancer brings in billions every year , why would they find a cure ?

The whole thing is to help dismantle everything in place, NHS , being sold behind closed doors etc etc

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I remember it was 1 in 4 , now all of a sudden 1 in 3 despite millions being poured into cancer research

It might even be 1 in 2 according to some statistics, its what we put in our food, water, and atmosphere, sapien1982.

but anyway , as long as we can continue to criticize and mock our leaders openly and without fear of persecution then this whole hate speech law will cause them more problems than they anticipated

Agreed.

its all just another form of division and a means to an end they engineered this whole # show
and it will be there undoing .

Their undoing is always around the corner and yet...........

SNP will lose the next election in Scotland people have had enough of their divisive politics and their so called progressiveness

Aye to Labour, which are not exactly a hell of a lot better.

Needs must through, the Tories need to go, and the Scottish vote counts for just about sweet feck all, short of collectively, simply down to the disparity in numbers.

edit on 25-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Great movie.

Strange that they have not done a series yet IMHO.

Conditioning does work for a multitude of reasons, good and bad.

We are conditioned not to kill one another, we are conditioned to go to work every day, we are even conditioned to only have 2.5 children G1111B1234.

Humans require rules and etiquette to follow, if they wish to interact with one another or exist in large groups else anarchy prevails and survival of the fittest becomes the colour of the day.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

When 3 contemporary seers (one of them a famous American) have warned about the Republic of Ireland forming, and about Ireland and Scotland combining, you know there's trouble afoot!

"When two point the same way, forecast with hope; when three, with confidence." – Aratus

judyhevenly.com...
Judy Hevenly predicts for this year, “Scotland will gain its independence from the United Kingdom.”

My contact based in Russia was told, "Ireland and Scotland annexed themselves and formed a unification."

An Austrian seer I interviewed glimpsed this flag design: "The United Republic of Ireland has a white flag, green small stripe at the top, small orange stripe at the bottom and some sort of black flower in the center, looks like a rose."

Here's his drawing:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

Judy Hevenly predicts for this year, “Scotland will gain its independence from the United Kingdom.”

You should probably realise that Scotland had her chance to gain her independence around a decade ago.

Held a referendum and decided against it by majority vote.

I really don't see another one on the horizon anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That was the only time in my life I have ever voted or ever will Andy , I wanted a no vote as it is madness to break up the UK.

I have never seen anything so corrupt as this , my voting slip was a tiny piece of badly photocopy paper with a pencil and late into the night it looked like YES was winning big time ,yet come morning the vote swung wildly in the other way just like the American election in 2020 .

I was stunned to find that all the postal votes were taken to Westminster to be counted and the figures for votes cast back then did not make any sense in a population of 5.5 million but then again surveys have indicated that the UK has a population of nearly 100 million and not the 68 million the government says .

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I voted yes stonerwilliam.

Not to get away from England.

But to get away from Westminster rule and tampering from afar.

Just preference at the time.

To be honest it was a rather close call.

But the people spoke and their will must be accepted.

Now with the Brexit debacle and the way Scotland voted where that was concerned.

Never mind the mess and austerity it has generated or help reinforce all over the isle.

I really don't see another referendum being allowed to take place anytime soon.

It is what it is, and thats all she wrote really.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

people never thought we would come out of the EU and here we are.

if things keep going the way they are people may makes different decisions if we are posed with the same question.

I think England would benefit more from getting rid of westminster than anyone else in the Union haha
its a shame they cant .

Interesting though how this legislation could effect people in England
should people wish to report folk down south for hate crimes are they going to be prosecuted in a Scottish court?

it already doesnt sit well with the Scottish conservatives how do they feel about it in England.
I havent been paying attention to gov because I find listening to PMQ's and parliament tv in general just so mind numbingly #
they are all insufferable politicians are all the same.
They spend far to much time arguing with each other rather than making things work

edit on 26-3-2024 by sapien1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2024 by sapien1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

Problem is , we need less divide and more togetherness.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That's easily said G1111B1234.

And i kind of want to share the same sentiment.

But the class divide is only getting wider amongst the people.

Mass poverty and homelessness all over the country right now with no end or solutions that seem to be in sight.

I managed to dodge the homelessness bullet not that long ago luckily myself which was scary to say the least with a family in tow.

Saying we are all in the same boat and together is one thing.

But for some poor sods, that's a third-class berth on the Titanic located in the least desirable parts of the metaphorical ship that is our togetherness.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I was told its a trickle down economy
and we also get told what to do from government
so it makes sense the division we all speak of is a learned behaviour from those who claim to lead us and have our best interests at heart.
I mean think about political parties of themselves they are simply another form of division
I think personally that everyone has certain affiliations with different political ideas from across the spectrum
I align with the left as much as I do with the right , I mean who doesnt want freedoms
and who doesnt like traditional values and who doesnt like the environment and who isnt for more power to the working class etc and who doesnt want to support their own country first , of course all of us want to work together
I think we all share aspects of each party , yet we are told to only pick one.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I was told its a trickle down economy

If that's the case its because they are pissing on our heads from a great height.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I’ve always liked to say we’re in the same storm but have different boats.

I agree and think that there’s enough resources for everyone , it’s just getting them to share lol.

I think the best place to start is by saying we’re all just human and go from there , differences is what makes us unique and would never want to take that away from people but we’re all the same and made up like everything else in this universe.

From then maybe we could start to respect others more ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join