It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I just don't put anything past what Putin will try/say.
I read his biography years ago. He's ruthless.

Agreed. The man is a sociopath.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I just don't put anything past what Putin will try/say.
I read his biography years ago. He's ruthless.

Agreed. The man is a sociopath.

Yes - a sociopath and very self-serving.

I don't remember everything from the biography -- but he was very manipulative in promoting himself (at any cost to others) every chance he got -- to higher more powerful positions -- until he became totally in control.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He's certainly a bit of a control freak. Putting it mildly.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex Wonder when there's going to be one in the UK

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He's certainly a bit of a control freak. Putting it mildly.

Just a bit.

Banned his own daughter from leaving the country.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC81

Sadly, it's probably inevitable

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The UK can barely police the day to day issues, terrorists could easily carry out multiple terror attacks and escape for a while were it not for our intelligence services thwarting them.

As much as US citizens are worried about the borders and who is coming over, you lot have guns to defend yourselves, the UK has a decimated police force that are mostly made of cowards who run away at Palestine protests.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

Stop.

Just stop.

You're walls of biblical text make it hard for others to easily follow the thread.

Didn't you know???

We all voted for you to create the Reader's Digest version for us to read.

Damn!

I missed the vote!

Last time I ever take a shower and eat before finishing a thread!!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
... it's without a doubt ISIS-K

I'm about 90% thinking that' it's ISIS-K.
And about 10% thinking it's a Putin false flag.
Most likely just old fashioned Muslim terrorism.
But I'll leave the door open for a Putin hit.
It wouldn't be outside of his scope to do it.

My God...how pathetic is that?

You say old fashioned Muslim terrorism and everyone reading it is nodding their head. Me included.

We've become *way* too complacent about that. I know the Navy Seals, Army Rangers and the USMC Force Recon Unit would dearly love to take a crack at all of these bad guys.

I think we should take the gloves off them and let them do what they do best.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

ISIS released footage taken by their own cams during the attack.

Can see faces. Can't tell if we can match them up or not.

rumble.com...

Yes Isis live streamed the attack. This really leaves little doubt they were involved or how would they have gotten live footage during the attack. The scariest part is this isn't over every western country is vulnerable to this kind of attack. With Isis gaining power again its not a matter of if they will attack again but when.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stu119

The UK can barely police the day to day issues, terrorists could easily carry out multiple terror attacks and escape for a while were it not for our intelligence services thwarting them.

I'm literally re-watching one of my favorite movies - "The Good Shepherd" - with Matt Damon, Robert Deniro, John Turturro and William Hurt to name a few. It portrays the British Intelligence service and it's people as being top-notch.

And that Russian Intelligence guy was scary as hell. His code name was Ulysses. He called Matt Damon "Mother".

Great flick!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Aa reply to: dragonridr

The terrorists came from Tajikistan They trained in an ISIS camp in Turkey They flew into Moscow from Turkey where meet
with local contacts to obtain weapons and local intel on the target

The Russians were able to capture the terrorists and "persuade" them to talk by the expedient of hooking the terrorist testicles up to battery, another had his ear cut off and stuffed in his mouth Crude, but effective The Russians and Turks then took out the ISIS camp based on the information obtained from captured terrorists

Unfortunately there are too many people on this site who would rather parrot paranoid conspiracy fantasies .........

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
After looking more into Crocus Hall to Us here in America this would be paramount to losing Madison Square Garden and 170+ Americans. And to most this means nothing at all. This is what our World has become.

A Footnote scribed in the analogs of the Universes History. I hoped for more, did you? Take Stand! Signal to another for balance or we rotate into oblivion.

ALL OF YOU!

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

As US arms manufacturers (and Western nations' military and security sectors) and those described by Schumpeter benefit and gain from a continuing war in Ukraine, and a pro-Ukraine war attitude in Russia, where neither side is looking like making any effort to actually win the war, a stalemate works just fine in dragging this out as long as you can milk it and those described by Schumpeter line their pockets with gold (not ignoring the social gain or benefit).

Israel is busy preparing the next generation of people who will look up to Hamas or terrorists to plead their case and fight for them, possibly at some point joining them in their supposedly "noble" fight for freedom against impossible odds, and get killed cause they are low level (tier 5, just like those low level ISIS terrorists who died). Can't get much money for providing security and defense of the nation if there's no threat of course, if people get tired of fighting too soon, and their hatred and resentment isn't strong enough. Divide and conquer, the name of the game. Put the thumbscrews on, that'll get them to fight back (if not right now, then in the coming years and decades, the next generation). Shoot at people trying to get some food, bomb the kids into the mold you want them to be (Rom 12:2), call them "terrorists" when talking to your own people (propaganda), catering to the crowd (2Tim 4:3,4).

As the man in the video below puts it: "The Jews are not innocent, the Christians are not innocent, the Muslims are not innocent, everybody is fighting everybody, ... everybody has blood on their hand, when does this end?" (after 3:10):

Here's how it works. "The ruler of this world" and "god of this system of things" knows that some people (those whose figurative hearts he hasn't completely demolished yet) will wake up to the fact that bombing kids and shooting on people that are merely trying to get some food is evil, wrong. That lowers support for what is happening in Gaza right now, so you get these anti-war demonstrations (which were almost completely gone from the world scene, but when people see that kind of evil, they start waking up a little bit again). He doesn't want you to feel compassion to what's happening to the people in Gaza, he wants you to see them as dangerous terrorists that deserve everything that is happening to them, pushing the fear and hatred buttons primarily, and the pride button (as tier 3 lines their pockets, in particular those described by Schumpeter). So he has some muslim terrorists commit an act of terror in Russia, so the people in all countries (in particular Russia and the 'Western' bloc, which isn't limited to the West, it includes nations such as South Korea or elsewhere in Asia, Africa, etc.) are more supportive again of what Israel or their own governments and their military are doing (supposedly defending themselves against an evil threat, the muslim terrorists; and supposedly providing security for their people). This again makes especially those in tier 3 described by Schumpeter that can be found in the Anglo-American empire (and their allies, such as those nations part of NATO) very rich (not to overlook the social benefit). And that's how those in tier 3 (especially the US military industrial complex) benefit from a muslim terror attack in Russia.

As usual, Putin and the Russian government is playing along, cause they want their cashcow in Ukraine (and previously Syria) to continue giving milk (to both them and their counterparts in the 'West', not really just the West anymore), as well as their mutual global war profiteering business venture with the Anglo-American empire + allies (pardon the redundancy there, this was an edit, but I don't want to delete the remark about "the West"). Russia and the Anglo-American empire are on the same team, team serpent (still talking about those in tiers 1-3). They always have been, even during the so-called "Cold War" (which never was that 'cold' to begin with). Divide and conquer. That's why the war in Ukraine continues without either side winning (cause that would end that war). At some point, they'll switch to another area again when people get too tired of the fighting in Ukraine, and are less willing to vote for politicians that encourage increased military support for Ukraine. Russia is playing 'the bad boys', the Anglo-American empire and its allies across the world are playing 'the good guys' (the Bible describes the Anglo-American empire as a beast with 2 horns like a lamb in the book of Revelation; an innocent little lamb).

And that's why I keep on bringing up what's happening in Israel and Gaza in this discussion. You know it's wrong to shoot people who are merely trying to get some food and bomb kids into the mold you want them to be (Rom 12:2), don't ya? They're not "terrorists", but it's an efficient way to make them terrorists, or at least get them to see terrorist organizations fighting against the evil military industrial complexes in the world as the heroes of freedom, increasing the support for Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. (from the muslim side of things). False religion/Babylon the Great plays a major role in all this as well (especially combined with the religions of nationalism and scientism). The name of the game remains: Divide & Conquer (and then benefit, especially tier 3 described by Schumpeter and those he left out that I added concerning false religion, but ultimately, it's only the serpent in tier 1 that benefits the most; misery loves company). The Ukranian government is on the same team. Have you seen any protests against the war in Ukraine and military support for Ukraine and the fact that the Ukranian government is kidnapping people off the streets and from their homes for refusing military service, i.e. refusing to join the fight? They're all in it together (tier 3), Ukraine-Russia-the 'West' that isn't limited to the west (and its biggest benefactors in tier 3 being from the Anglo-American empire, but plenty of others are getting a piece of the original serpent's pie as well)-the Muslim world-all remaining nations not included in those descriptions. All serving the same puppet master to satisfy their 'love of money' and 'love of self' and 'love of pleasures rather than love of God', "puffed up with pride", "having no natural affection", etc. (see the rest of the list at 2Tim 3:1-5, which is no longer limited to tier 3, but also includes 4 and 5, and the attitude described by the poster above as 'not caring' about it, apathy, numb, 'dull in their hearing', Heb 5:11, 'not getting the sense of it', Matt 13:13-15, not truly 'listening', John 8:42-47).

John 8:42-47

Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? Because you cannot listen to* [Or “accept.”] my word. 44 You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell you the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Who of you convicts me of sin? If I speak truth, why is it that you do not believe me? 47 The one who is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why you do not listen, because you are not from God.”
edit on 25-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Evidently they think they have an audience. Not sure why the posts aren’t removed to prevent topic drift?

I'm guessing the intended effect of doing so previously (as described at John 8:42-47, getting people* to not "listen" as the word is used there), has already been achieved with the accompanying Isa 5:20 paintjobs. (*: those "people" that have at least the slightest potential of listening and getting the sense of it, truly waking up and at least beginning to understand; or since they can see who is reading the thread, those haven't been reading at all here yet)

Or they are first waiting for a comment like this, then remove the evidence what this comment is about so people can't understand, and only see this comment, which will have that intended Isa 5:20 followed by John 8:42-47 and Matt 13:13-15 effect in the future.

They already know they can't change the truth of the matter, all they can do is condition people to stop considering it seriously, stop listening to (or accept) it (as the term is used by Jesus at John 8:42-47). Even actively resist it as per 2 Tim 4:3,4 ("will not put up with the beneficial teaching" from God and as found in His word, the Bible, exposing the game being played here by the serpent, "who is misleading the entire inhabited earth", Rev 12:9). Favoring to read the comments of those who are 'tickling their ears' as demonstrated by the number of stars these comments and prolific posters get (demonstrating and providing evidence for 2 Tim 4:3,4 again).

Something like that. Just guessing. Or who knows, maybe they did listen to my remarks about censorship and suppression of the truth when it reveals the biggest secrets of "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31) and his modus operandi in relation to the topic of hypocrisy for a site that calls itself "above top secret". And presents itself as a site where everyone's opinion is welcome, in particular when it is about conspiracies. Would be rather weird to censor or suppress any accurate information about the only global conspiracy that actually matters (Rev. 12:9; 2Cor 4:4), in particular in this thread as it pertains to this terror attack in Russia as it connects to an increased desire for "security" and so-called "defense" measures and expenditures, involving the fueling of war and military support, hence, still on-topic and not causing thread drift nor a violation of terms. Even when it is contained within longer comments that for most in tier 5, are "TLDR", as per their conditioning by "the god of this system of things" and his minions, pawns, puppets, children/offspring, and slaves (which also reduces the chance of people waking up to the only conspiracy that should matter on a site like this; yet hardly anyone talks about it, and even when they do, it will not be very detailed or accurate, not really having much potential to make visitors of the site wake up to it).
edit on 25-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'm still finding this very strange.

usually the islamist terrorists do this as martyrdom and kill themselves at the end or look to be killed. They all walked away.

they appear to have far better weaponry than we've seen in previous attacks. They didnt have bomb vests like we usually see.

the story that they were offered money and this is what radicalised them - normally a terrorist would say they did it for their religious beliefs.

if they were on the run in a car, surely they thought better than to use main routes to escape? how did one end up in a tree in a forest? surely they must have known they had to keep running to escape?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

usually the islamist terrorists do this as martyrdom and kill themselves at the end or look to be killed. They all walked away.

they appear to have far better weaponry than we've seen in previous attacks. They didnt have bomb vests like we usually see.

the story that they were offered money and this is what radicalised them - normally a terrorist would say they did it for their religious beliefs.

if they were on the run in a car, surely they thought better than to use main routes to escape? how did one end up in a tree in a forest? surely they must have known they had to keep running to escape?

Details in early reporting and investigations is rarely correct.

Less so with Putin.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Less so with Putin.

I don't think they'll ever release all their intelligence or a full story, especially if they want to blame Ukraine for some of it.

Within this year they'll be killed in prison so we will probably never know.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stu119

Oh, they will. They will confess to being in league with the US, the UK, Ukraine or whatever Putin wants.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Less so with Putin.

I don't think they'll ever release all their intelligence or a full story, especially if they want to blame Ukraine for some of it.

Within this year they'll be killed in prison so we will probably never know.

As one of our (USA) interrogators said:

"If you want the truth, you give them a cookie".

"If you want them to tell you what you want to hear, you torture them".

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join