It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Crocus Concert Hall Attack

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: Lazy88

yet isn’t more on guard? With more security? Supposedly after Ukraine drone attack(s) on the Kremlin.

Yeah, you would have thought they'd have been on high alert just waiting for something like this to happen, with the Kremlins war on Ukraine.

They are on alert but most all the attacks on the homeland have come from Ukrainian drones.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
So could Putin have allowed it to happen for the "look there, not here" distraction (?) Seems likely.

Probably just an old fashioned Muslim terrorist attack.
Putin either allowed it OR he's going to use it for his advantage
blaming Ukraine instead of ISIS-K.

That's my guess. (for whatever it's worth)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

So could Putin have allowed it to happen for the "look there, not here" distraction (?) Seems likely.

Probably just an old fashioned Muslim terrorist attack.
Putin either allowed it OR he's going to use it for his advantage
blaming Ukraine instead of ISIS-K.

That's my guess. (for whatever it's worth)

Not really because Putin was forewarned, apparently.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

They are on alert but most all the attacks on the homeland have come from Ukrainian drones.

Which means what in the way of actual security measures where crocus was attacked but Putin’s rivals end up in a gulag or dead.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Yeah .. forgot about that.
So he let an ISIS-K terrorist attack happen to use for his advantage.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yeah .. forgot about that.
So he let an ISIS-K terrorist attack happen to use for his advantage.

It's just the conspiracy theory going around this thread right now, and it seems plausible.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
One of the arrested was photographed in Crocus Concert Hall March 7 , they may had originally plan to attack March 9. But once the US and other warned about terror attack they delayed it ......then later decided to do it after the elections.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

*: Someone in this thread used the phrase "follow the money" earlier (was it Kenzo?), but is he? Really? Where have the self-professed "truth seekers" gone? I think some of them used to be on this website. I see those who are pro-Russian government, pro-US government, or pro-some other government of their country, where are those who are healthily and justifiably skeptical of their government and its politicians (regardless of politicial party affiliation, left or right) and bureaucrats (those working for organizations like the CIA, DIA and NSA, if we use the US as an example), i.e. anti-government (their own government regardless which political party is in charge at the time, not the government of some other country or only the government when it's run by a political party or parties that is not the one they voted for)? And where are those who used to say things like "9-11 was an inside job"? (to promote and launch the so-called "War on Terror" and trample on people's privacy; oh wait, someone did mention "the surveillance state", so at least there's that)

Ah, they're still out there somewhere, just not in this thread (and possibly not on ATS), specifically referring to the term "inside job" concerning this terror attack in Russia (he's pro-Ukranian government by the way, in light of what I mentioned above, which is the only reason he even brings it up, not because he actually understands what's going on here, but at least he uses the term "inside job", that's something, i.e. "so at least there's that", truth without true understanding as to why you can call it an "inside job", because they're on the same team, team serpent/Satan/dragon, on the side of darkness having dark moods and thoughts, with filth/excrement coming out of their mouths, Pr 30:12):

Too bad he'll never admit that those in tier 3 on both the Russian and Ukranian side of the war, are on the same team, in it together, for their own benefit (without even needing to conspire together, cause their master will handle that part, pull the strings of his puppets on both sides of the war). Just like it is with Hamas and Israel, and the Western nations vs terrorists anywhere (in the so-called "War on Terror"). It's the same trick over and over. Time for another reminder of how economist Schumpeter put it:

Who Make the Decisions?

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Every nation has its ruling class, even though that group may be divided into different political factions. However, many observe that the power of the military elite in every nation should not be underestimated. ...

Source: War—Why? (Awake!—1986)

Puppets whose strings are pulled by their master, every last one of them. What's their main tool (for divide and conquer; and benefit)?

Nationalism​—The “Sacred Egoism” That Divides

Sometimes the people are not in favor of a war. On what basis, then, can the rulers most easily persuade the population to support their aims? This was the problem that faced the United States in Vietnam. So, what did the ruling elite do? Galbraith answers: “The Vietnam War produced in the United States one of the most comprehensive efforts in social conditioning [adjusting of public opinion] in modern times. Nothing was spared in the attempt to make the war seem necessary and acceptable to the American public.” And that points to the handiest tool for softening up a nation for war. What is it?

Professor Galbraith again supplies the answer: “Schools in all countries inculcate the principles of patriotism. . . . The conditioning that requires all to rally around the flag is of particular importance in winning subordination to military and foreign policy.” This systematic conditioning prevails in communist countries as it does in Western nations.

Charles Yost, a veteran of the U.S. Foreign Service and State Department, expressed it thus: “The primary cause of the insecurity of nations persists, the very attribute on which nations pride themselves most​—their sovereign independence, their ‘sacred egoism,’ their insubordination to any interest broader or higher than their own.” This “sacred egoism” is summed up in divisive nationalism, in the pernicious teaching that any one nation is superior to all others.

The emphasis on nationalism and sovereignty denies the basic concept that we all belong to the same human family, regardless of linguistic or cultural differences. And that denial leads to wars.

Yes, the experts can come up with all kinds of explanations of why man systematically sets out to destroy those of his own kind. Yet there is one primary factor that most commentators ignore.

"The god of this system of things" (2Cor 4:4) and "ruler of this world" (John 12:31), "who is misleading the entire inhabited earth" (Rev 12:9), and his minions (1Tim 4:1) and his human pawns/puppets/slaves (1Tim 4:2). Well, technically, the last category is defined by Schumpeter, at least in part, the politicians ("ruling classes") and others who benefit either socially or economically.

Coming back to Professor Galbraith's phrase "the conditioning that requires all to rally around the flag" (note the Ukranian flag on its side in the background of the video I used at the start of this comment, although the blue color seems a bit too dark, the next video on his channel in the "latest" section uses a little Ukranian flag in the title with the right color, showing he has fallen for it as well, as his government kidnaps people off the street and from their homes for refusing military service, branding them as cowards or having them branded as such by the media; something he has no issues with no doubt, certainly not any worth bringing up for him on his YT channel; his entire channel is about pro-Ukranian propaganda as he complains about Russian propaganda, divide and conquer baby...hypocrite):

Worshipping or venerating (nationalistic) idols (flags in this case), idolatry. What a surprise. Isaiah 45:16:

They will all be put to shame and be humiliated;

The makers of idols will all go off in disgrace.

Oh, how they love their idols/flags:

Ooh, there's the snake/serpent again, rub it in some more will ye (I don't think most have quite caught on yet who their puppet master is; as they so often profess to be Christian or vote for someone who does that or gladly seeks the support of self-professed Christian leaders of the community):

“You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” (Jesus at Matthew 15:7-9)
edit on 25-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

Ignoring the MANIC walls of twisted bible text ...

Interesting opinion piece.
I'm not saying it's a false flag, but this person makes a good case that it could be.

Why the Moscow Terror Attack Could Be A Putin False Flag Operation

There was some former NSA person who served under Trump on fox this morning they brought up the western if it could be a false flag and she immediately answered "no" and she said ith everything's she's seen and everyone she's talked to it's without a doubt ISIS-K

Yeah it looks that way apparently the attackers were hired by a cleric. So ISIS makes the most sense. But of course Putin wants to make it seem like it could be Ukraine. So he plays the game it's under investigation and leaks things like they were heading for Ukraine. That doesn't make sense since the Ukraine border is currently under attack by Russian rebels. The last place you want to run to is a place you know has an open conflict. Much easier to sneak into say Belarus for example.
edit on 3/25/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The open showing of torturing those arrested may backfire later , ISIS is already planning to revenge....

They may hijack Russians somewhere, torture and film all . Eye for and eye ...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

One of the arrested was photographed in Crocus Concert Hall March 7 , they may had originally plan to attack March 9. But once the US and other warned about terror attack they delayed it ......then later decided to do it after the elections.

As US arms manufacturers (and Western nations' military and security sectors) and those described by Schumpeter benefit and gain from a continuing war in Ukraine, and a pro-Ukraine war attitude in Russia, where neither side is looking like making any effort to actually win the war, a stalemate works just fine in dragging this out as long as you can milk it and those described by Schumpeter line their pockets with gold (not ignoring the social gain or benefit).

Israel is busy preparing the next generation of people who will look up to Hamas or terrorists to plead their case and fight for them, possibly at some point joining them in their supposedly "noble" fight for freedom against impossible odds, and get killed cause they are low level (tier 5, just like those low level ISIS terrorists who died). Can't get much money for providing security and defense of the nation if there's no threat of course, if people get tired of fighting too soon, and their hatred and resentment isn't strong enough. Divide and conquer, the name of the game. Put the thumbscrews on, that'll get them to fight back (if not right now, then in the coming years and decades, the next generation). Shoot at people trying to get some food, bomb the kids into the mold you want them to be (Rom 12:2), call them "terrorists" when talking to your own people (propaganda), catering to the crowd (2Tim 4:3,4).

As the man in the video below puts it: "The Jews are not innocent, the Christians are not innocent, the Muslims are not innocent, everybody is fighting everybody, ... everybody has blood on their hand, when does this end?" (after 3:10):

"When does this end?" Good question, when this happens:

“And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;” (Daniel 2:44)

“Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

“Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name. Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:3-14)

edit on 25-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The holy roller stuff makes me sleepy...

Zzzz...

[snore]

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I am not reading your long rants...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

No one does. He gets manic. Just scroll past it.

So what we have is that ISIS-K hit Moscow with a terrorist attack.
And Putin may have allowed it for his own political reasons,
and he's trying to blame Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The open showing of torturing those arrested may backfire later , ISIS is already planning to revenge....

They may hijack Russians somewhere, torture and film all . Eye for and eye ...

Can they just take Putin out?

It's all his fault anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No one does. He gets manic. Just scroll past it.

So what we have is that ISIS-K hit Moscow with a terrorist attack.
And Putin may have allowed it for his own political reasons,
and he's trying to blame Ukraine.

I'm wondering if the 4 guys they caught are really the actual 4 who did the attack.

Could just pick 4 guys up out of anywhere -- and claim "We got 'em".

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

ISIS released footage taken by their own cams during the attack.

Can see faces. Can't tell if we can match them up or not.

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I dont think they can touch Putin, but there are Russians either living or working in other countrys, like mercs in Africa etc...ISIS may try target those now to revenge.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

ISIS released footage taken by their own cams during the attack.

Can see faces. Can't tell if we can match them up or not.

rumble.com...

I just don't put anything past what Putin will try/say.

I read his biography years ago. He's ruthless.

edit on pm33America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I dont think they can touch Putin, but there are Russians either living or working in other countrys, like mercs in Africa etc...ISIS may try target those now to revenge.

I don't think so either -- he's too fortified.

But ISIS is no one to mess with.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join