It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Of Trump Tower!''

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

And no unhinged Never Trumper democrat would ever change their registration just to try and vote down Trump?
Mmmkay.

Biden had the dem nomination locked down anyway, why wouldn't they?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: arcticshuffle

Still though, Hailey was getting about 30% of the votes on average, yeah? That’s a lot of republican’s rocking up to vote for Hailey even though it was clear Trump going to win… so basically they were just protest votes against Trump.

Obviously not a united party, which Trump himself has said is what’s needed to win the election.

I would vote for Hailey -- because of her and her platform.

Nothing to do with Trump.

For sure, she obviously had a lot of supporters. I was just pointing out the amount of people (mostly republicans) that were bothering to show up to vote for her when it was clear Trump was going to be the nominee… I highly doubt most of them will just vote for Trump instead.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'm sure you can point to the change in voter rolls that support your claim.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I Think Mr. Trump is Stalling the Judgement in NY in order to put Truth Social on the Stock Market thus covering the Judgement Against him .

" Trump in Line for $3.5B Truth Social Windfall "

"Former President Donald Trump could be on the verge of receiving a $3.5 billion windfall thanks to his Truth Social platform.

Trump, whose lawyers this week said has been unable to obtain a bond that would allow him to appeal a $464 million judgment in a New York civil fraud case, would benefit financially by Truth Social going public — something that could happen as soon as next week."

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Still though, Hailey was getting about 30% of the votes on average, yeah? That’s a lot of republican’s rocking up to vote for Hailey even though it was clear Trump going to win… so basically they were just protest votes against Trump.

Obviously not a united party, which Trump himself has said is what’s needed to win the election.

WTF? Why?

Pro-war Haley? Establishment Haley?

You are not really fooling anyone.

She was being talked about on ATS -- so I read up on her.

I am not anti-war. I'm not pro-war -- but I'm not anti-war.

What is your solution to government?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

An expected failure to address the issue of the thread, simply that Trump is, once again, imploring his supporters for cash. Not campaign donations but specifically to help him save his business empire. Didn't you see the headline? That is a direct quote from the Trump money collecting service announce in all capital letters which is not recognized by just about everyone as YELLING.

The original post was a factual summation of the request for donations. Other than my own decision to call the ''campaign' a ''collection service'' which of course it is as it collects donations for his campaign and for whatever other financial expenses it deems to his personal interests.

As you seem to be interested in replying to this thread and not acknowledge it is factual may I then assume that you are a Trump supporter that cares not to address his call for money and instead just take pot shots at the messenger?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So all you have is what, the ability to focus on one word and use that that as your twist to the topic? Would ''beg'' be better for you? How about ''request'', or ''urge. How about ''demand'' or ''insist''. Pick your word from that list or if you would find
one better to describe how this message of his to implore his followers for more money is a better description for his communication. Yeah, how about implore? That one sounds good, he was imploring his followers to donate to him so he could save his financial empire, or at least, TT.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No worries, RNC donations will be split among his campaign and legal cases before anyone else gets anything. He has a snazzy new agreement in place.

Donald Trump’s new joint fundraising agreement with the Republican National Committee directs donations to his campaign and a political action committee that pays the former president’s legal bills before the RNC gets a cut, according to a fundraising invitation obtained by The Associated Press.

The unorthodox diversion of funds to the Save America PAC makes it more likely that Republican donors could see their money go to Trump’s lawyers, who have received at least $76 million over the last two years to defend him against four felony indictments and multiple civil cases.

Trump’s invite to major donors prioritizes the committee paying his legal bills over the RNC

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Honestly, the fact Trumps panhandling his supporters to pay for his legal fees doesn’t even feel worth mentioning at this point. The people living in reality already know it and his devoted followers will just find some way to excuse it.

I mean, we’re talking about a person who did a photo shoot in front of a church holding a bible, even though he ain’t even Christian, simply because he was panicking he didn’t have enough votes to win the election.

The dude has no moral compass and will do whatever it takes to win and his hardcore supporters will just follow him, no matter what he does or says.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

In Mr. Trump’s defence, ya don't become a real-estate mogul in NY being soft. And maybe at certain times America needs someone like Mr. Trump. A little softer around the edges wouldn't hurt his appeal that I'm sure most can agree on.
But yes he is asking his supporters for financial help. I don't have a problem with that as America is a free country. I am perplexed why he is when he is extremely wealthy. But again it's a free country so if people want to flush their hard earned money away on a wannabe dictator then that's on them.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

For sure, she obviously had a lot of supporters. I was just pointing out the amount of people (mostly republicans) that were bothering to show up to vote for her when it was clear Trump was going to be the nominee… I highly doubt most of them will just vote for Trump instead.

I agree.
It’s going to be a real gut check come November when these never trumpers have to put their mouth where their money is.
Voting for Biden is not good for this country and everyone knows it.
3 years of this degenerate nonsense is enough.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I guess I must be a masochist Ghost, continuing to pretend otherwise.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

lol.

btw, Jaded Ghost is just my PSN gaming name. I had another account on ATS that was probably no more popular than this one, but had been around for many years. I was just to lazy to get it reactived after all the shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah, me as well. I just decided to go with this one. That short period was kind of fun while it lasted, watching the old ''guard'' stumble around. There were trolls of course but there were also some new accounts with fresh ideas and perspective that were on an equal par with to old gang. A brief moment of egalitarianism.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

An expected failure to address the issue of the thread, simply that Trump is, once again, imploring his supporters for cash. Not campaign donations but specifically to help him save his business empire. Didn't you see the headline? That is a direct quote from the Trump money collecting service announce in all capital letters which is not recognized by just about everyone as YELLING.

The original post was a factual summation of the request for donations. Other than my own decision to call the ''campaign' a ''collection service'' which of course it is as it collects donations for his campaign and for whatever other financial expenses it deems to his personal interests.

As you seem to be interested in replying to this thread and not acknowledge it is factual may I then assume that you are a Trump supporter that cares not to address his call for money and instead just take pot shots at the messenger?

Glad that you’ve caught Trump doing something that we’ve never seen a candidate do before.

Good thing he isn’t using the DOJ FBI IRS CIA and state politicians in his campaign.

I’m only taking potshots at ridiculous embarrassing messages.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If you donate to any politician in my opinion I cant help but think of that old quote... a fool and their money are soon parted.

not a single politician has earned it from me at least.

That said... haely really LOL you guys like war, she sure does, tried it didnt like it 0 of 10 would not recommend.

Ill never support or vote for a pro war candidate again.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Again, the Florida 'primary' is not showing his support. Please take a look at this....

Li nk

Since 2020 the Florida DNC has lost 1 million registered voters. A million. The RNC has stayed consistent rising or lowering but sit at 5.1 million. DNC is at 4.3 million. No party affiliation is also down 500k since 2022. About 1/5th of the GOP voters in florida voted in the primary.

The democrats did not even hold a primary in Florida.I would think they would at least want to know the vibe...

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So the RNC membership hasn't changed and Trump got less votes than 2020 while having a comparable number of voters.

Please explain how that's actually a good thing for Trump.

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Again, the Florida 'primary' is not showing his support. Please take a look at this....

Li nk

Since 2020 the Florida DNC has lost 1 million registered voters. A million. The RNC has stayed consistent rising or lowering but sit at 5.1 million. DNC is at 4.3 million. No party affiliation is also down 500k since 2022. About 1/5th of the GOP voters in florida voted in the primary.

The democrats did not even hold a primary in Florida.I would think they would at least want to know the vibe...

Florida is one state that has fought against the endless electoral cheats of the democrats.

Their numbers are probably down for simply culling out dead people, people who no longer live there, and so on.

You know, the ballots that end up being harvested and mysteriously ending up in the random collection box.
edit on 22-3-2024 by arcticshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I do not have to. I am pointing out the DNC lost 1 million voters. Donald Trump will get more votes in 2024 than in 2020 or 2016. It is a fact.

I am just wondering how they are going to pull out the rug this time.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join