It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Keep Your Filthy Hands Off Of Trump Tower!''

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
We do not know what tomorrow brings so investing in the future is a gamble, you can try though we are not the king of what befalls us. We simply are human. It's like basketball, you might miss out on scoring let alone win the game except for fate, fate is the only insurance.

Huh? Ok.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

After he Wins his Appeal , Everyone who chips in gets their Money Back with Interest .

Yeah, right!

No Soup For You !

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
We do not know what tomorrow brings so investing in the future is a gamble, you can try though we are not the king of what befalls us. We simply are human. It's like basketball, you might miss out on scoring let alone win the game except for fate, fate is the only insurance.

All right, who put the dollar in Zoltar?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Annee

Probably the only part of Trump Tower that Trump actually owns is the "Trump Tower" sign and maybe the Penthouse. And that probably belongs to Melania and Barron.

Probably and Maybe?

Sounds like gossip.

I don't think would have needed to untruthfully triple the actual footage of his TT penthouse if he held title to all of Trump Tower.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just donated plasma, sperm and some hair for cancer kids. Gonna send him my 1k now.....

On a serious note, maybe he should ask Bank of China, one of his largest tenants for a loan? That would be a kicker....

I have never seen a group of people so rabid to hate someone so much they want them to lost their livlihood. Some sick mofos you are... seriously.

And for what? A crime that never happened that you all continue to preach and parrot.

If you paid off a car loan, and then Capital One sued you because they said you lied on your car application then gave you a settlement owing 500k dollars....how would you feel? It is the exact same thing. I do not need ANY of you to try to tell me about what statue or blah blah bull#.

What was done in NY is illegal. Ask Justice Ginsberg...Look up Timbs vs Indiana. He can take this to the SCOTUS and it will be overturned but they know that so they have imposed a fine that has never been levied to a private company.

SCOTUS LINK
edit on Maram31amf0000002024-03-21T10:09:08-05:001008 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I have never seen a group of people so rabid to hate someone so much they want them to lost their livlihood. Some sick mofos you are... seriously.

I’d say it’s more like deserved karma.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Some of these people think that rich people must all be corrupt.
They could never imagine people smart enough to actually make all that money without stealing it, like the Bidens pelosis menendez clintons etc.
They think they can tell people what to do with their money and act like it’s actually theirs.
They learned it from their master Barry who told everyone “you didn’t build that”.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Deserved karma for what exactly?

How has Trump hurt you personally?

And be specific please, instead of non-answers.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF TRUMP TOWER!

Please note, the screaming capitalized letters are not mine but rather the quoted message sent out by Trump's ''collection services''. Calling his campaign ''collection services'' however is mine. I cannot vouch for the truthfulness of this link nor the info presented within it as it is not a commonly accepted source for information in these parts but here it is

www.reuters.com...

That message was sent to Trump supporters by a fundraising committee that dispenses funds to his campaign AND a legal defense fund to pay for his expenses in that arena.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF TRUMP TOWER!," reads a message to supporters from a joint fundraising committee that allocates the money it collects to his campaign and a separate political committee that has been paying Trump's legal bills.

"So before the day is over, I'm calling on ONE MILLION Pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say: STOP THE WITCH HUNT AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!" the campaign message said.

So there it is. Trump is pleading for Pro-Trump patriots to pony up more of their cash to save his businesses. He is not asking for much though certainly he would gladly accept your $1000 or $3000 or higher donations but simply your $20.24 donations. Surely this is not much to save America from the radical leftist slime now is it.

So nothing to say about the outrageous violation of several constitutional protections, legal precepts, precedence or history, obvious RICO ….. just more of your dribbling drivel “Trump bad Trump bad Trump bad I hate Trump”.

The idea that you guys can’t even stop ever, and can never be embarrassed, is just remarkable.

In a year you’ll be agreeing that nothing like this can ever be done to Biden cuz “unfair”. And still not embarrassed.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Oh you know, for her karma means “bad things on people I hate”.

And no consideration whatsoever for whether it’s legal, moral, ethical, fair ….. just “hahahahahaha I hate him !”

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Trump has a long history of refusing to pay people for services rendered and then making it to costly for them to pursue in court.

He has done business with the literal Mafia to the point that he had a mob lawyer due most of his career.

And that's before we even discuss the adultery.

How blind do you have to be yuji think that Trump is a paragon of ethics?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: arcticshuffle

And no consideration whatsoever for whether it’s legal, moral, ethical, fair ….. just “hahahahahaha I hate him !”

Do you all just see only what you choose to see?

Trump is notorious for stiffing “the little guy”.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You make me smile this morning. Blind faith in Mr. Trump or AKA cult like blindness. I think they have pills for that but I could be wrong. But you should look into it, I think you and a few others honestly.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Unsubstantiated allegations is all you have.
I’m guessing you’re old enough to remember when Trump was the lefts hero.
They loved that guy for 60+ years and now he’s a mafia don. Right.
What happend?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Vermilion

Trump has a long history of refusing to pay people for services rendered and then making it to costly for them to pursue in court.

He has done business with the literal Mafia to the point that he had a mob lawyer due most of his career.

And that's before we even discuss the adultery.

How blind do you have to be yuji think that Trump is a paragon of ethics?

Literally has zero to do with this case.

Not surprised your reply would be this disconnected from reality.

This one is a textbook case of Soviet style abuse of dissenters from the dictator’s agenda.

Not expecting anything better from you. It is what it is, over and over.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

See above. So shameful and embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: arcticshuffle

That reply was directed at another member and with context is related to this thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So what you are saying is Trump is like 99% of Democrat politicians?

Because that’s what they do, they stiff legal American citizens in favor of the illegals.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Because that’s what they do, they stiff legal American citizens in favor of the illegals.

YOUR thinking.

Coming out of YOUR brain.

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

YOUR thinking.

Coming out of YOUR brain.

Of course you don’t think your Dem “saviors” are like that because you are brainwashed.

But in reality, they do stiff the little guy, legal citizens in favor of the illegals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join