It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin won the Russian presidential elections with a colossal advantage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

"Say Hi.
Also ask him if he's interested in selling his mansion in Vero Beach.
I'm looking for a summer house."

Afraid not. He's giving it to me. For "services rendered".

Obviously 🤣🙄

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's clear. You have nothing but CNN.
That is, after all, blah blah blah)))

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Can I look at the documents for the yacht?
Or SNN told you about the yacht too))))
edit on 18-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You said....

There were long queues at polling stations yesterday, especially in Moscow. The record holders for the queues are London and Berlin. There the queues stretched for more than 1 kilometer, the waiting time was from 3 to 5 hours.

So you enjoyed the display against Putin by the real Russian people then!

www.theguardian.com...

Long queues formed at several polling stations in Moscow and other Russian cities as people took up a call from Alexei Navalny’s widow to head to the polls at noon on Sunday in a symbolic show of dissent against Vladimir Putin’s all but certain re-election as president.

edit on 18-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I found this a fun read...

www.express.co.uk...

Vladimir Putin humiliated as officials scramble to force recount after unexpected opponent

Russia's presidential candidate Nikolay Kharitonov triggered the recount after he secured more votes than Vladimir Putin in a Siberian district
Vladimir Putin suffered a near unexpected loss after one of his opponents came out the initial victor in the 15-17 March presidential election in a rural district.

Officials scrambled to have the result overturned through a recount after Communist Party candidate Nikolay Kharitonov appeared to receive 10 times the votes Putin did, according to local reports.

I wonder if this guy will be having flying lessons from a hotel window, or perhaps a holiday to Siberia is planned....

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Myself as someone who despises ALL politicians I could think of nothing worse than having the same idiot in charge for what would be 30years by the next election

Pretty sure that comes under the dictator classification

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Pretty sure that comes under the dictator classification

please allow me to correct just this one little part, it think it would have more impact if you would have wrote

Pretty sure that comes under the dick tator classification.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Mmhm..... you should look into the wealth of our PM Sunak, and add to it his wife's wealth. Together they have a current wealth of ÂŁ529 million.....they lost ÂŁ200 million (from ÂŁ730 million) in 2022.... boohoo!
On top of his PM salary of around £162k (pocket money) he also has earnings from shares in various Brtish companies his 'dividends' are suspended under what is known as “blind management arrangement” in other words he doesn't claim them until he leaves Government.... talk about a pension fund!
" Almost all of Sunak’s wealth is held in a US-based investment fund, which was put into a “blind
management arrangement” when he entered the cabinet in 2019 to avoid conflicts of interest. This means
that trustees are responsible for the fund management and Sunak doesn’t know what they invest in.
The fund has not paid money directly to Sunak during the period in question and he has indicated that he
will not cash it out until after he leaves office."
Full Pdf of Sunak's investments, tax paid etc, 4 pages
He is the first Prime Minister to be wealthier than our Monarch. Most of his investments are US based. Roumours have it he will return to US where he made his money.
However, neither of them even come anywhere near the top 10 wealthiest people in the UK.
The World's richest Monarch is King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand......wonder why China wants to invade there hey? His estimated wealth is $43 billion. Even Prince Albert of Monacco just makes the list at #10. Charles doesn't even get there with estimated wealth of ÂŁ2 billion.
I agree with you there is a lot of 'alleged' , 'claims', 'estimated', as far as Putin goes.
But let's look at his watches for starters. Why wouldn't he wear Soviet watches, they have a very long and reliable history and much sought after all over the World and at a fraction of the cost of expensive Western ones. Here's a good article about Russian watches including what Putin owns/wears. Why would he buy or get gifted a Western watch?
Link
Here is a list of the Worlds top 10 richest men which literally came out today...
Link
If Putin's wealth is estimated to be $200 billion.... why isn't he on this list? #1 is Bernard Arnault and family at $235 billion and somebody called Mukesh Albami coming in 10th at $113 billion
Link
This is a post to agree with you and more of a direct answer to FlyersFan.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Putin wouldn't have won had it been a fair election, had he not murdered Alexei Navalny and Navalny had been on the ballot.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Putin is actually really popular in Russia and was always going to win..........................

"In many ways, even though the result was known in advance, these elections have some telling lessons. We should be heartened by the acts of brave resistance, which show that Russian civil society is still alive in spite of Putin’s attempts to repress it. However, the majority of the population still support the regime. Veteran Russia analyst Mark Galeotti suggests that without fraud, Putin would still have been easily elected with a 60% majority in the first round."

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

....and maybe.... just playing devil's advocate again.... that might have encouraged more Russian's out to vote for Putin? It's not impossible.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

From the same article...

It may take years for the rift in Russian society to weaken the regime. But, the rift is there – and Putin’s need for absolute victory shows that he is aware of it. He remembers how fast communism fell in Europe once a small chain of events created a tidal wave. He is also known to be fond of the symbolism of dates. It is tempting therefore to taunt him with this little reminder: on 17 March 1985, Romania’s brutal dictator, Nicolae Ceaușescu, was re-elected with 100% of the votes of the rubber-stamp parliament, which had in turn just been re-elected with nearly 100% of the popular vote. Four years and nine months into his term, revolution toppled his regime, and he was shot dead by his secret police.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

My favourite part was when the armed quards were checking ballot papers to make sure people were voting for Putin before the slips could be placed in the ballot box.

By far the most openly rigged election of Putin's dictatorship which is saying something after the whole Moscow bombing saga.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

At least it was balanced

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LSU2018

Libs are gonna freak out. The American media has been painting Putin in a certain light since he said he liked Trump more than Hillary. Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Fitting seeing as Putin is the Clinton of Russia.

He’s become insanely rich from being a “public servant”, and feels entitled to power.

Yep, these are people (many republicans, too) who will destroy their country just to rule over the ashes.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

At least another 20 countries who have not had a change of head of state for a much longer time period than Putin would disagree with you.
Scroll back to one of my other posts for the evidence.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Doesn’t Sunak have shares with or owns part of the company of Maderna who did the Covid vaccine?

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah, it was also the Guardian that I linked to about the Sunday 12.00 show of dissent, when RT was quick to point out about Sudays long queues...

Long queues formed at several polling stations in Moscow and other Russian cities as people took up a call from Alexei Navalny’s widow to head to the polls at noon on Sunday in a symbolic show of dissent against Vladimir Putin’s all but certain re-election as president.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Where can you see what they are checking?
They protect the lives of voters and, by the way, the journalists who filmed this from terrorist attacks. I already wrote about this in a thread.
By your logic, both King Charles and “sleeping Joe” constantly control your troops and force the spectators to wave flags at them.)))))

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: bastion

Where can you see what they are checking?
They protect the lives of voters and, by the way, the journalists who filmed this from terrorist attacks. I already wrote about this in a thread.
By your logic, both King Charles and “sleeping Joe” constantly control your troops and force the spectators to wave flags at them.)))))

A little of topic as usual RT, but in all my years voting, I've never seen a solider or police officer 'checking' my vote!! Seems Russians except the fact that 'Big Brother' is watching even when voting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join