It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Renews Iran Sanctions Waiver That Unlocks Upwards of $10 Billion for Regime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

With Traitors like Biden who needs a child sniffing ally

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Bibi is against the US military port in Gaza as that is where all the arms from Iran will continue to be smuggled in. I'm sure Biden knows this.....but he's carrying on Obama's legacy of bowing down to Iran.

This is what the Koran teaches:

"Lions of Islam: Chase your preys whether Jewish, Christian or their allies, on the streets and roads of America, Europe, and the world. Break into their homes, kill them and steal their peace of mind by any means you can lay hands on. ... Solidify your plans and diversify the attacks: detonate explosives, burn them with grenades and fiery agents, shoot them with bullets, cut their throats with sharp knives, and run them over with vehicles. A sincere person will not lack the means to draw blood from the hearts of the Jews, the Christians, and their allies, and thus ease the suffering in the hearts of the believers. Come at them from every door, kill them by the worst of means, turn their gatherings and celebrations into bloody massacres, do not distinguish between a civilian kaffir [infidel], and a military one, for they are all kuffar [infidels] and the ruling against them is one. ... Intentionally seek easy targets before hard ones, civilian targets before military one, religious targets like synagogues and churches before others, for this will satisfy the soul."

Only seven months left to ensure the O'biden administration finishes the job.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Call for Entry: International Puppet Theater Festival, Tehran -Mobarak
Iran

We are pleased to inform you that the Dramatic Arts Center of Iran will hold the International Puppet Theater Festival, Tehran –Mobarak

We would highly appreciate it if you could send us the new productions of your Puppet Theater Company. The priority of the festival is to present the use of New Methods in puppet performances, demonstrating creativity and innovation in Puppetry. The performances will consist of two main sections: 1. Indoor 2. Outdoor.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

lol, I’m being called a “commie” by a person who is going to vote for a literal Russian asset to be president… the irony.

As a "Russian Asset", as you claim,

Why didn't Putin walk in and take Ukraine? As an asset of Russia, he could have kept the rest of the world out of it.

Your logic does not work out.
edit on 15-3-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like he has a new campaign strategy...

Historically war time presidents have been re-elected.

edit on 15-3-2024 by Mike72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well firstly, this is obviously Irans money. It’s not like Biden’s sending pallets of tax payers cash over there, like MAGA fanatics like to regularly claim.

Secondly, can we get a better source than the free bacon please? Maybe one that’ll explain a little better why Biden’s allowing this money to be unfrozen… if it’s even actually true.

I’d be against it on face value, with everything Irans been up to lately. But I’m gonna need a better explanation and something a bit more substantial to come to a conclusion of how I feel about this.
We are living in clown world!There's your better explanation.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

...the majority of political news I absorb is from here…

Just read past the headline for once and actually do some research

So which is it? You do your own research or get your news from here? I don't see you doing too much research if you mainly get your news from here.

Your arguments, actually, makes me laugh. LOL
edit on 15-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

lol, I’m being called a “commie” by a person who is going to vote for a literal Russian asset to be president… the irony.

Really?Get treatment for that.
Flogged to death yet the propaganda runs through your viens..

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Iran

We are pleased to inform you that the Dramatic Arts Center of Iran will hold the International Puppet Theater Festival, Tehran –Mobarak

We would highly appreciate it if you could send us the new productions of your Puppet Theater Company. The priority of the festival is to present the use of New Methods in puppet performances, demonstrating creativity and innovation in Puppetry. The performances will consist of two main sections: 1. Indoor 2. Outdoor.

What is this?

Satire?

It can't be for real...

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

Still sucking that MSNBC teat I see.

And your post clearly indicates you don't want Aamerica to be great.

Commie

Honestly, the majority of political news I absorb is from here… Yet I’m still convinced the only ones who are going to drag the US into the ground are the MAGA crowd.

As it stands, you’ve got a completely moderate president who has stabilized both the economy and political atmosphere beyond anyones expectations.

Yet, according to the MAGA fanatics the economy is about to collapse and the only one who can save it is a self confessed Narcissistic billionaire who has a very suspicious relationship with the Russians.

Just read past the headline for once and actually do some research, before you start frothing from the mouth and melting down about something you don’t even understand.
this is satire, right? I mean, it's funny, but I suppose humor usually is when presented as the polar opposite of factual truth.

You make me smile.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I’m gonna need a better explanation and something a bit more substantial to come to a conclusion of how I feel about this.

Seriously? Handing billions of dollars to the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world isn't enough information for you to go on to come to a conclusion? It isn't obvious to you?

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

As a "Russian Asset", as you claim,

Why didn't Putin walk in and take Ukraine? As an asset of Russia, he could have kept the rest of the world out of it.

Your logic does not work out.

Jadedghost isn’t even American.

He/she doesn’t care about the U.S. and just wants Biden to to be reelected for their own idiotic agenda over seas.

Completely blind not seeing that Biden is the useful idiot here along with Zelensky.

Biden keeps sending billions in “aid” while Zelensky shovels his men and women off the streets into the grinder. Just shoveling away.

When anyone with a brain knows the only chance for Ukraine is time/ having a ceasefire and getting a better chance to regroup.

Not having Biden constantly holding Zelensky’s/ current ukraine regimes head into the chipper. And constantly arming/feeding them and leading them into it.

A lot of us in the U.S. are very aware of this. And know Russia is very capable of adapting. Their missiles didn’t only NOT run out.

But Russia’s FAB bombings are getting larger and more fierce.

It’s just a matter of time with Biden constantly stuffing Zelensky’s head into the chipper that this will end badly for him.

And once that happens it will lead us into a greater conflict. You even have Macron shaking a lot more lately seeing this isn’t going anywhere with their current support on Zelensky’s regime.

edit on 15-3-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It must be so odd to be against the side that wants to make America great.

Not for people that hate America.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't like this. But I get the reasoning. Iraq needs electrical power.

The AP link goes into detail.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed the 120-day waiver extension and it was transmitted to Congress on Tuesday, U.S. officials said. The move is likely to draw criticism from Iran hawks on Capitol Hill and elsewhere who believe the extension will reward Iran at a time when it is coming under increasing pressure to end its support for proxy groups, including Hamas, that are destabilizing the Middle East.

There is roughly $10 billion in Iraqi payments for Iranian electricity currently being held in escrow accounts in Iraq, and the waiver will allow Baghdad to maintain its energy imports without fear of U.S. penalties for violating sanctions on Iran.

It will also keep in place a provision — included in the last 120-day waiver — under which portions of the electricity proceeds can be transferred to accounts in Oman and then converted to euros or other widely traded currencies for Iran to buy non-sanctioned products.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the decision-making process, said Blinken signed the waiver mainly because the administration doesn’t want to cut Iraq off from a critical source of energy.

But, they said the administration is confident Iran will not be able to use any of the money for nefarious purposes. They said a rigorous vetting process is in place to ensure that the cash can only be used for food, medicine, medical equipment and agricultural goods.

apnews.com...

It's surprising to me that the US wouldn't get it's head out it's ass to and ask US companies to go in and build power plants in Iraq.
They've got the oil necessary and probably natural gas to power the plants.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here's the best source in The World !! ........

Biden's Sanctions Waiver Can Award Billions To Iran

😀😀

Interesting …. Your article says

on US interests. The waiver, signed and transmitted to the US Congress late Wednesday, allows Iraq to purchase electricity from Iran for billions of dollars and pay for it by transferring hard currencies to accounts in third countries such as Oman and Qatar.
www.iranintl.com...
So would that be US dollars they purchase @1350 iqd per dollar ? I thought Iraq is engaged in “de-dollarization!” and stopping dollars from going to Iran. Or they are going to pay for it in IQD? It’s worth looking into, as the US Treasury and the ImF and WTO are in involved lately.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

😀😀

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

😀😀

on US interests. The waiver, signed and transmitted to the US Congress late Wednesday, allows Iraq to purchase electricity from Iran for billions of dollars and pay for it by transferring hard currencies to accounts in third countries such as Oman and Qatar.
www.iranintl.com...
So would that be US dollars they purchase @1350 iqd per dollar ? I thought Iraq is engaged in “de-dollarization!” and stopping dollars from going to Iran. Or they are going to pay for it in IQD? It’s worth looking into, as the US Treasury and the ImF and WTO are in involved lately.

Is the "insinuation" money laundering? Price fixing? Hmmm 😃

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Only butt kissing terrorist will think this is a great idea, we know America and social media has been infiltrated by them working like teams to spread all kind of stupidity as long as it falls in line with pro terrorist expectations.

edit on 15-3-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

😀😀

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

😀😀

www.iranintl.com...

Is the "insinuation" money laundering? Price fixing? Hmmm 😃

Only that Iraq has been “de-dollarizing” and that money laundering and dollar smuggling operations from Iraq to Iran has been an important part of Iraq becoming sovereign and that they would have to send a lot of IQD hard currency to Oman etc. to give to Iran.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Working with the enemy = Treason - Charge him and if found quilty execute him . If Biden is found guilty then so is Obama and he should be executed too

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Iran

What is this?

Satire?

It can't be for real...

Let's just call it a metaphoric simile or a simileic metaphor?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join