It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin Renews Iran Sanctions Waiver That Unlocks Upwards of $10 Billion for Regime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nice to see you just took the head line at face value, without wanting to understand the underlining reasoning or purpose behind it… typical MAGA supporter.

Yeah, not sorry for wanting America to be great.

Commie.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Nice to see you just took the head line at face value, without wanting to understand the underlining reasoning or purpose behind it… typical MAGA supporter.

By all means, tell us your opinion of where the money will end up since you seem to think you have some understanding beyond anyone else who read it?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

[LOUD Face Slap!] 😬

Biden Slaps More Sanctions on Israel While Giving $10 Billion Sanctions Waiver to Iran

President Joe Biden’s administration slapped more sanctions on Israelis over so-called “extremist settler violence” on Thursday — including on two outposts in the West Bank, marking the first sanctions on Israel relating to a specific area.

And...BIDEN sends an additional $300 million worth of weapons to Ukraine without asking for authorization from Congress!

apnews.com...

He's a lunatic who's now giving all of us the middle finger! 😨

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What are your thoughts about the sailors on USS Liberty? Since you decided to bring up armed forces being killed by a enemy of your country. Would that not also make Israel a enemy of your country by those standing? Your mind games do get difficult to keep up with.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

lol, I’m being called a “commie” by a person who is going to vote for a literal Russian asset to be president… the irony.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

What are your thoughts about the sailors on USS Liberty? Since you decided to bring up armed forces being killed by a enemy of your country. Would that not also make Israel a enemy of your country by those standing? Your mind games do get difficult to keep up with.

Start a thread on it, smartass.

I dare you.

If you're going to be an apologist for Iran, hamas, sharmuta, then bring it on.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

lol, I’m being called a “commie” by a person who is going to vote for a literal Russian asset to be president… the irony.

lol

Still sucking that MSNBC teat I see.

And your post clearly indicates you don't want Aamerica to be great.

Commie

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

he is been giving a finger to all Americans since he got in the white house, that is for sure, democrats do not give two rat asses to any of us.

BTW people need to stop feeding the trolls.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Debunked. 100 times.

Low information voter. Clinging to untrue slogans from 10 years ago. Typical Democrat.

You probably still think Michael Brown had his hands up, don't you?
edit on 14-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

That's kinda like comparing Pearl Harbor Japan to Today's friendly Japan.

Isn't it? 😃

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lol

Commie

Honestly, the majority of political news I absorb is from here… Yet I’m still convinced the only ones who are going to drag the US into the ground are the MAGA crowd.

As it stands, you’ve got a completely moderate president who has stabilized both the economy and political atmosphere beyond anyones expectations.

Yet, according to the MAGA fanatics the economy is about to collapse and the only one who can save it is a self confessed Narcissistic billionaire who has a very suspicious relationship with the Russians.

Just read past the headline for once and actually do some research, before you start frothing from the mouth and melting down about something you don’t even understand.

edit on 14-3-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

DemFlation vs Real Wage Increases = -5% for the Middle and Lower Classes 😃

Ultra monstrosities also include wild ass high mortgages and still sky-king ionosphere gas prices and wild animal banshee food prices. 😬

Just tip of icebergs

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

lol

Commie

Honestly, the majority of political news I absorb is from here… Yet I’m still convinced the only ones who are going to drag the US into the ground are the MAGA crowd.

As it stands, you’ve got a completely moderate president who has stabilized both the economy and political atmosphere beyond anyones expectations.

Yet, according to the MAGA fanatics the economy is about to collapse and the only one who can save it is a self confessed Narcissistic billionaire who has a very suspicious relationship with the Russians.

Just read past the headline for once and actually do some research, before you start frothing from the mouth and melting down about something you don’t even understand.

Biden is no moderate, he hasn't stabilized the economy, and he's a self-serving asshole.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

" a Russian asset to be president .

You just gave yourself Away with that Statement . I Smell an Intelligence Agency Rat . No Cheese for You here..........

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

And you do?

Please enlighten us lower level citizens. We so clearly need your wisdom and guidance.

BTW - Exactly what part of the government do you work for?

Transparency and all that you know...

And remember, if you lie, God is still watching...

lol!

edit on 3/14/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It must be so odd to be against the side that wants to make America great.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

DemFlation vs Real Wage Increases = -5% for the Middle and Lower Classes 😃

Ultra monstrosities also include wild ass high mortgages and still sky-king ionosphere gas prices and wild animal banshee food prices. 😬

Just tip of icebergs

WHY Joe Biden is the only President not to experience a SOTU "ratings bounce"...

"Wages are rising faster than prices. And now we have among the lowest inflation rates of any country in America."
ca.news.yahoo.com...
😨

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" a Russian asset to be president .

You just gave yourself Away with that Statement . I Smell an Intelligence Agency Rat . No Cheese for You here..........

wow dude…

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I don't sympathize with killers. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement in relation to this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

lol

Commie

Stabilized the economy and political atmosphere ?!? Wow , can’t even respond

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join