It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Critical That Trump or Biden Win Over Supporters of former Candidate Nikki Haley.?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: TzarChasm

Except you have no proof for that claim other than your own hopes.

You're right, I have no proof. But it's not really about her anymore, she's old news. The race is barely begun and already she's a spectator and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Do you want proof?

He got more votes in 2020 than in 2016. Even the Great O could not do that.

Now you have a large Hispanic and Black Conservative Movement (they always were conservative but you had to vote for who Grannys/Abuela pastor/priest says from church). You also have a ton of kids of Gen X who are ready to vote. Stop believing the MSM. Millennials are not happy either so that can just be no vote. Happened in 2012 for the DNC.

If Trump loses some he makes it up with others. I know a lot of people who did not vote for him in 16 or 20 who are sick of the economy and worried about their kids in schools and immigration. These are real issues. Abortion is not an argument anymore. LGBT is out the door because of who you have in office. DEI is killing BLM.....

Donald Trump will get more votes in 2024 than in 2020 and the current Progressive leadership has no idea how to handle it.

Biden needs to figure our how they will explain more votes and this "3 of the best years of any prresident" in the media right now will not cut it. Neither will another indictment. SCOTUS Ruling took the wind out of alot of propaganda.

The GOP is fractured in Congress but not in the American Voter. The DNC is losing ground because they have nothing to offer.

Two things will change what is coming. A war or an assassination. I hope to not see either.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-06T18:16:24-06:000624 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

My life is kind of great.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Now that Nikki is Gone , the Republican Rino's Will Now have to give their Money and Support to Mr. Trump Begrudgingly . Even Mitch Mcconnell Endorsed Trump today .

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah the text went out that said shows over baby and you will see a continued line of GOP who will not be coming back and retiring.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Trump needs all the help he can get.

FUN FACT: Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 2004.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Trump needs all the help he can get.

FUN FACT: Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 2004.

Actual Fact: The popular vote doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Alright, let's look at other facts then.
Trumps approval ceiling is 49%.
He is the first president in modern history to not break that 50% threshold.

That was during his last presidency.

Since leaving office, we can legally say that Trump is guilty of sexual assault, that is going to be a blow to his women's support.

Not only that, what percent of Trumps voting block are baby boomers? Baby boomers die at a rate of 5,000 a day and it's been 4 years since the last general election.

Add on top of that, the influx of young and illegal voters that will be put into motion this cycle, who historically vote Democrat.

Yes, I stand by my statement. Trump needs all the help he can get.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Except you have no proof for that claim other than your own hopes.

Lol

You seem to think you get a reset on your integrity from thread to thread. Like people forget the intentional lies, omissions, and highly emotional propaganda that you've left in your wake for nearly a decade.

You're a joke and this accusation coming from you is the punchline.

Noobody cares who Democrats want to be the Republican nominee. You've spent the better part of a decade supporting the silencing, targeting, and political assassinations of Republicans and even independents that disagree with your cult. Your opinion is not just irrelevant, but morally repugnant.

As I pointed out when you started this new sock you are literally a moral enemy of this site. Your political position is in direct moral opposition to the health and continued operation of sites like this. Your behavior while here, to advocate for your authoritarian heroes, is further evidence that you have no desire for the site to exist.

If you weren't also a liar this wouldn't be that big a deal, but since your agenda doesn't come with morals and ethics it seems that these facts should be continually pointed out when you start attacking the credibility of others. Others, in this case, who have a far better track record of honesty than you ever will.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: Lumenari

That was during his last presidency.

Since leaving office, we can legally say that Trump is guilty of sexual assault, that is going to be a blow to his women's support.

Not only that, what percent of Trumps voting block are baby boomers? Baby boomers die at a rate of 5,000 a day and it's been 4 years since the last general election.

Add on top of that, the influx of young and illegal voters that will be put into motion this cycle, who historically vote Democrat.

Yes, I stand by my statement. Trump needs all the help he can get.

Your statement doesn't matter though.

At all... to anyone.

However since Trump seems to live in your head, whisper your thoughts to him.

Maybe he will care.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

" Since leaving office, we can legally say that Trump is guilty of sexual assault, that is going to be a blow to his women's support. "

Ah Incorrect . Mr. Trump plead Innocent , and a Judge Found him Guilty Not a Jury .

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No. Women who would support Trump see that Skeletor Whore for what she is. No Criminal conviction and no matter what they will say no evidence. She had it. Where is it? Here is millions.....

Trump will have more votes in 2024 and will be the first president to ever have that happen.

2024 is the year of telling your friends you voted for Biden but secretly voted Trump....

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Do you Mean Stormy Daniels or the Other Nut Case Carol ?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

all right let us look at some facts,

trumps average is still higher than bidens to date, biden highest lasted 5 five months of 50 plus then it's been down hill till now at 38% lowest point was 37%.
according to gallop.

but we all know polls are about bullsh@@ and can be made to say which ever pollsters want them to say.

like most of the polls said trump couldn't, wouldn't win in 2016, man they sure had to eat a big ol bowl that year.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Joe Biden

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

another example for 2024 Decision Desk HQ is saying trump will win with 312 to bidens 226 which would be a thorough ass kicking. slo joe won't come out of the basement until he dies if this happens.

but again as i said polls are about bullsh@@.
edit on 6-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Ah , What ?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You really think he can win the general election with 30-50% of the Republican Party not voting for him?

If Biden gets 81 million votes again, he will win.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The longer answer is, it won't hurt to choose a VP who appeals to middle aged women and millennial gays who reflexively spite Trump because he rubs them wrong.

Which VP candidate would fit the bill?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I don't remember this kind of discussion surrounding the supporters of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, when he dropped out of the race for President in January...

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Nikki Haley’s campaign is over, but the fight to win over her supporters has just begun.

On his Truth Social platform, Trump wrote Wednesday that Haley, his former ambassador to the United Nations, “got TROUNCED” on Super Tuesday “in record setting fashion,” adding, “Much of her money came from Radical Left Democrats, as did many of her voters, almost 50%, according to the polls.” Later, he said he “would further like to invite all of the Haley supporters to join the greatest movement in the history of our Nation.”

Biden, meanwhile, praised Haley in a statement for having the “courage” to run against Trump and for “speaking the truth” about her rival, expressing hope that the two “can find common ground” on a range of key issues.

What’s more, a Biden campaign official told NBC News the finance teams for Biden and the Democratic National Committee have recently done outreach to Haley donors, including efforts led by Hollywood mogul and Biden national co-chair Jeffrey Katzenberg.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

HOW MANY NIKKI HALEY SUPPORTERS ARE THERE? (Who are Registered to vote.)

Is it important for Candidate Donald Trump to "win over" supporters of former Republican candidate Nikki Haley, now that all others have dropped out, making him the Presumptive Republican Nominee for President?

Is Biden so far underwater, that getting 100% of them won't enable him to win in November?

Is Donald Trump so far ahead of Biden, that he doesn't need a single one of them?

-WeMustCare

I Dunno , but I think I found ONE.............

LOL! A former Haley Voter, who was a former DeSantis voter, trying to decide where to go next?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You can't trust the polls lol

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

What you can trust is the death rate.

7,305,000 Baby Boomers will have died since the 2020 election. That is almost the exact number of votes Biden had over Trump in 2020.

Do people think the voting machines are going to be any different this time around?

All the new younger voters and illegals?

This confirmation bias that Trump is going to breeze through this is the pride before the fall.

Trump doesn't live in my head as much as he has a shrine on ATS, one of my favorite sites. And whenever I choose not to pray to the shrine and bring up the issues about this cult, the zealots come out in force.

In any case, I'm not voting this year. It's much more fun not to care about anything and laugh at the show that is both sides.

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join