It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Critical That Trump or Biden Win Over Supporters of former Candidate Nikki Haley.?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I don't remember this kind of discussion surrounding the supporters of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, when he dropped out of the race for President in January...

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Nikki Haley’s campaign is over, but the fight to win over her supporters has just begun.

On his Truth Social platform, Trump wrote Wednesday that Haley, his former ambassador to the United Nations, “got TROUNCED” on Super Tuesday “in record setting fashion,” adding, “Much of her money came from Radical Left Democrats, as did many of her voters, almost 50%, according to the polls.” Later, he said he “would further like to invite all of the Haley supporters to join the greatest movement in the history of our Nation.”

Biden, meanwhile, praised Haley in a statement for having the “courage” to run against Trump and for “speaking the truth” about her rival, expressing hope that the two “can find common ground” on a range of key issues.

What’s more, a Biden campaign official told NBC News the finance teams for Biden and the Democratic National Committee have recently done outreach to Haley donors, including efforts led by Hollywood mogul and Biden national co-chair Jeffrey Katzenberg.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

HOW MANY NIKKI HALEY SUPPORTERS ARE THERE? (Who are Registered to vote.)

Is it important for Candidate Donald Trump to "win over" supporters of former Republican candidate Nikki Haley, now that all others have dropped out, making him the Presumptive Republican Nominee for President?

Is Biden so far underwater, that getting 100% of them won't enable him to win in November?

Is Donald Trump so far ahead of Biden, that he doesn't need a single one of them?

-WeMustCare

edit on 632024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Biden had a better Super Tuesday showing than Obama in 2012.

So do you think Trump might need the 30-50% of Republicans that have voted against him in the so far in the primaries?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I remember reading the same stuff about DeSantis.

Is Donald Trump so far ahead of Biden, that he doesn't need a single one of them?

No. He's just trying to hide the fact that 1/3 of the republican voters may not even vote.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Why because he got 9% No Preference and Obama got 10%? turnout was low for the DNC. Multiple states are voting against Biden because of his Israel/Palestinian stance.

Halley is not going to affect anyone who would vote for Trump.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-06T15:26:06-06:000306 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The short answer is, no. He doesn't need or want her constituents to flip their allegiance, he has won nearly every caucus against her best efforts.

The longer answer is, it won't hurt to choose a VP who appeals to middle aged women and millennial gays who reflexively spite Trump because he rubs them wrong.

All patriots are welcome.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Halley is not going to affect anyone who would vote for Trump.

The people that were already going to vote for Trump aren't the problem. It's the percentage of Haley supporters that have said they currently won't vote for Trump.

These primaries have shown there's a large percentage of Republican voters that would prefer a different candidate. If even a small percentage of them choose not to vote, or choose to vote for Biden over Trump, it could be disastrous for Trump in the swing states that he desperately needs to win.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You really think he can win the general election with 30-50% of the Republican Party not voting for him?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

You really think he can win the general election with 30-50% of the Republican Party not voting for him?

I think he already has. Look at the caucus numbers and tell me he's not land sliding right now as I type.

edit on 6-3-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

His numbers are not the numbers of someone who has a unified party behind him. Haley was consistently pulling 30-50% in the primaries. That's not 30-50% of all voters. That 30-50% of Republican voters.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

His numbers are not the numbers of someone who has a unified party behind him. Haley was consistently pulling 30-50% in the primaries. That's not 30-50% of all voters. That 30-50% of Republican voters.

She was consistently pulling 5% of republican voters and 35% of democrat voters who have no intention of putting a republican in the white house.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Except you have no proof for that claim other than your own hopes.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Except you have no proof for that claim other than your own hopes.

Hello Pot, have you met Kettle?

30 to 50 percent of Republicans won't vote?

There were many open primaries, the numbers won't always reflect the actual votes.
edit on 3/6/2024 by Dapaga because: wanted to elaborate

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I don't remember this kind of discussion surrounding the supporters of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, when he dropped out of the race for President in January...

CHARLESTON, S.C. — Nikki Haley’s campaign is over, but the fight to win over her supporters has just begun.

On his Truth Social platform, Trump wrote Wednesday that Haley, his former ambassador to the United Nations, “got TROUNCED” on Super Tuesday “in record setting fashion,” adding, “Much of her money came from Radical Left Democrats, as did many of her voters, almost 50%, according to the polls.” Later, he said he “would further like to invite all of the Haley supporters to join the greatest movement in the history of our Nation.”

Biden, meanwhile, praised Haley in a statement for having the “courage” to run against Trump and for “speaking the truth” about her rival, expressing hope that the two “can find common ground” on a range of key issues.

What’s more, a Biden campaign official told NBC News the finance teams for Biden and the Democratic National Committee have recently done outreach to Haley donors, including efforts led by Hollywood mogul and Biden national co-chair Jeffrey Katzenberg.
Source: www.nbcnews.com...

HOW MANY NIKKI HALEY SUPPORTERS ARE THERE? (Who are Registered to vote.)

Is it important for Candidate Donald Trump to "win over" supporters of former Republican candidate Nikki Haley, now that all others have dropped out, making him the Presumptive Republican Nominee for President?

Is Biden so far underwater, that getting 100% of them won't enable him to win in November?

-WeMustCare

I Dunno , but I think I found ONE.............

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

I didn't say 30-50% won't vote. I said there's currently 30-50% opposition to Trump in the Party which is backed up by the only hard data we have, the primaries.

But let's say the narrative all those Haley voters are secretly Dems is true, that's also not good for Trump. That would mean the turnout of GOP voters is less than the turnout of Dem voters. The incumbent party tends to have lower turnout in the primaries, while the challenging party tends to have more.

So if the GOP can't turnout more people than the Dems during the primary that would imply a lack of voter enthusiasm.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
IT takes all kinds

Paper Tigers

What a Show !

... Not So Long Ago

‘We Only Care About Damaging Donald Trump’
Inside the New Hampshire campaign to persuade Democrats to vote for Nikki Haley

At a rally in New Hampshire this week, Donald Trump railed against liberal efforts to “infiltrate” the state’s upcoming Republican primary, accusing Democrats and Never Trump conservatives of conspiring to elect Nikki Haley.

On its surface, it sounded a lot like another of Trump’s conspiracy-laden tirades — but in reality, the former president wasn’t entirely off the mark. In recent months, a handful of left-leaning groups have popped up across New Hampshire with the goal of persuading the state’s “undeclared” voters — who make up 42 percent of the voting population and are eligible to vote in either party’s primary — to back Haley.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So do you think Trump might need the 30-50% of Republicans that have voted against him in the so far in the primaries?

I dunno , What do You Think ?

" Biden Loses American Samoa Democrat Caucus in First Defeat of 2024 "

" President Joe Biden lost the American Samoa Democrat caucus on Super Tuesday, denying the president a complete primary sweep of all states and territories.

Decision Desk HQ called the race at around 9:30 p.m. Eastern.

The territory is worth 11 Democrat delegates.

Biden lost to Democrat Jason Palmer, an entrepreneur and investor who previously worked with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, according to his campaign. "

www.breitbart.com...

" McConnell Finally Endorses Trump "

HELL Froze Over...........

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't many of the democrats that voted for her will be willing to vote Trump. Since the reason they voted for her was to oppose Trump. OK on a more serious note I don't understand her strategy. She alienated herself from the Republican party committing political suicide. The only thing that makes sense is she believes after Trumpvis elected he will screw up to the point where she can day I told you so. But that's one heck of a gamble.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It depends on how many Biden loses. Moving parts on both sides.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I remember reading the same stuff about DeSantis.

No. He's just trying to hide the fact that 1/3 of the republican voters may not even vote.

34% of Republicans are satisfied with how things are going?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The short answer is, no. He doesn't need or want her constituents to flip their allegiance, he has won nearly every caucus against her best efforts.

The longer answer is, it won't hurt to choose a VP who appeals to middle aged women and millennial gays who reflexively spite Trump because he rubs them wrong.

All patriots are welcome.

A very insightful answer. Thought provoking. Tks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join