It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Bidens Blue Eyes Sometimes Appearing Black?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There is alot of weird crap surrounding him. I've seen cups stick to him like they're glued lol

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll go with body double also. In the young Biden pic his nose is more pointed, and there is less space in the area between his nose and lips than the older Biden pic.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'll go with demonic. Joe Biden has proven many times over his commitment to blatant evil deeds, in your face corruption to a degree I have never seen in my lifetime before him. He even beats Obama by a little bit on just blatant corruption, but Obama is just as filled with evil as Joe.

No one can see the evil spirits that are always close to them, no one that has said anything I know about. I know they follow evil people around to keep them always influenced and fully deceived though. I was harassed by a horde of them once and was made to see them and they know when you can see them.

I think I'm wrong though. Hillary is a much more evil than all of them. Funny thing with the left and the dems, is there is no shortage of evil in any of them.

Could it be, that he died a while ago?

Demon took over the body. It has kept the primary functions working, and has trouble controlling the new body. Like it is a new puppeteer. Maybe Joe is in the back of his own head trying to fight the possesion, and the angry Joe we see is the one trying to get his soul back from the deal he made years ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

i knew someone would recognize that line, pretty quick to.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinkerbell99
I'll go with body double also. In the young Biden pic his nose is more pointed, and there is less space in the area between his nose and lips than the older Biden pic.

It is well known that people's noses and earlobes tend to get longer as they age.
This is because cartilage, much like hair and fingernails, continues to grow, and the soft tissue of the earlobes stretches over time.
Your nose at age 85 will be longer than it was when you were 23.
That is totally normal.

As for the eyes, in addition to the stroke or uppers causing possible dilation,
I also need to point out that that picture is very low res and small color spectrum.
The eyes probably look darker than they were IRL simply because of pixelation and browns getting shifted to black by the pic format.

edit on 6/3/24 by TheValeyard because: spelling error

edit on 6/3/24 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder what his Eyes Look Like if you had Night Vision Goggles On . Would they Reflect ?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
There is alot of weird crap surrounding him. I've seen cups stick to him like they're glued lol

Where?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'll go with demonic.

Shrugs…

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Opossum19

Where?

Expert explains why Biden whisper speaks volumes

The lady analysing the video is ignoring the Joe Biden wisher is just creepy.
edit on 6-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What was this backdrop supposed to convey for a speech?

www.vox.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
X Files:

The Black Oil ☢️

That’s what I thought …. And there seems to be an extra black splotch below the one eye. But I think it’s whatever drugs they are using to keep him as coherent as possible.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I think she over thinks his whispering I think his hearing aid malfunctions and he thinks he's talking normal.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Lazy88

I think she over thinks his whispering I think his hearing aid malfunctions and he thinks he's talking normal.

No, every time he does it, it makes me cringe. Never heard anyone do that to make a point, which point I still don’t understand as of yet,

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

www.vox.com...

Ask his Handlers.

It was undoubtably their idea.

The Hall was lit up Red, White and Blue, but only the red was highlighted as the backdrop for the Presidental Speech.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

www.vox.com...

HELL On Earth

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Whatchu' talking bout Jack? My eyes aint black.. yea even though that rhymes this is not a rap! Racist much? -- * licks ice cream cone*

Now where was I again?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I read that there's a technology that would allow a special filter in a contact lens to read holographic projections. Like an invisible teleprompter that only the wearer could see. They might have him wear them and they could show the path he's supposed to walk and wear he's supposed to stand and who he's supposed to respond to. Combine that with an in the ear audio feed and he could appear to be mostly lucid.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There is no telling how many meds this guy is on to stay functioning but below is what I found.

What causes eye color changes?
The color of your eyes should stay the same your whole life—from about nine months of age when babies’ eye color settles, into older adulthood. However, there are a few rare circumstances that might change the hue of your irises according to Diane Hilal-Campo, MD, a board-certified ophthalmologist and founder of Twenty/Twenty Beauty and Huda Sheheitli, MD, an assistant professor at the University of Minnesota Medical School:

Medication
Eye trauma
Fuchs heterochromic iridocyclitis
Viruses such as herpes zoster
Iris melanoma
Uveitis, an inflammatory condition of the eye
Horner’s syndrome

If you notice a change, it’s time to contact your healthcare provider. “In adults, iris color changes need to be assessed by an eye doctor,” says Dr. Hilal-Campo.

Medications that can affect eye color
There are two types of medications that affect your eye color: glaucoma eye drops and eyelash serums. These changes are usually permanent. This side effect does not happen to everyone, and the change may be very subtle.

Glaucoma eye drops
Glaucoma drops can change eye color. These are known as prostaglandin analogues and are used to treat people who have a group of eye conditions that damage the optic nerve. They work by lowering the pressure in the eye and include:

Xalatan (latanoprost)
Lumigan (bimatoprost)
Zioptan (tafluprost)
Travatan Z (travoprost)

Source

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tinkerbell99

The one from the 90s had a giant block head. The earlier one had very round blue eyes. I think there are several now. I've seen the giant block head one in photos/footage of semi-recent events but he never seems to speak in public as "Joe Biden". There seem to be at least three public Joes in circulation. I have no idea why.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Biden’s eyes are black again in the SOTU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join