It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are Bidens Blue Eyes Sometimes Appearing Black?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
An old fashioned ATS thread!
Bidens eyes are supposed to be blue.
But they now SOMETIMES appear fully black.

I can't remember how to post pictures. So maybe someone here can.
I'll post links to pictures.

Pictures Here - Joe Biden Has Dead Black Eyes

And some from debate here - International Business Times

Some close ups from CNN. They look black again in the SECOND set of pictures.

CNN Pictures of Bidens Eyes Click Here

Could it just be that he's squinting and it's shadows making them look black?
Could it be that they are all pupil from drugs he has to take (dementia drugs?)?
Could it be that they are black from a medical problem? I gave a link listing some that can cause it.
Could it be demonic?
Could it just be people's imagination and what appears to be blue eyes changing to black is wrong?

For the record, I met him briefly 3 years ago. My husband and I were sitting in church waiting for Mass, and he and his wife sat next to us. At communion time he walked by me after he received communion, looked at me, and smiled. I didn't notice anything about black eyes then. He just looked small and old, and with bloodshot eyes.

Some info on what can cause dilated pupils - a persons health and drugs that can cause it -
Why are Pupils Dilated
What Causes Dilated Pupils

Okay .. a good old fashioned ATS thread.
Take a look at the pictures and say what you think about them.

edit on 3/6/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We all know there can be only one logical explanation.....

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'll go with demonic. Joe Biden has proven many times over his commitment to blatant evil deeds, in your face corruption to a degree I have never seen in my lifetime before him. He even beats Obama by a little bit on just blatant corruption, but Obama is just as filled with evil as Joe.

No one can see the evil spirits that are always close to them, no one that has said anything I know about. I know they follow evil people around to keep them always influenced and fully deceived though. I was harassed by a horde of them once and was made to see them and they know when you can see them.

I think I'm wrong though. Hillary is a much more evil than all of them. Funny thing with the left and the dems, is there is no shortage of evil in any of them.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Most rational, thinking people know they keep Joe juiced up when parading him in piblic, and even then it's touch and go as to how long he can remain semi-coherent to read from his cue cards.

What puzzles me the most is how he developed such a pronounced cleft chin. I would think his facelift would have made it less prominent, just as it did with his right ear lobe.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I feel like the body double theory is shot. Would they replace a senile old man with a senile old man?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That's my actual thought. Joe is on so many drugs to keep him going, there has to be side effects.

JFK had a really bad back, so he was on pain killers all the time, Hitler was constantly doing meth and probably half the world leaders are doing coke.

- before someone loses their sh** and thinks I'm comparing Biden to Hitler I'm just using him as an example, so take a deep breath and relax. You'll have to look somewhere else for your daily dose of offended.
edit on 6-3-2024 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Maybe his pupils are dilated because there are many lights on him?

Dilated pupils (mydriasis) can happen for many reasons, such as a normal response to light, medication or drug use, eye exams, and medical conditions.

www.verywellhealth.com...
edit on q00000058331America/Chicago5858America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

When lights are on the pupil, they get smaller.
When it gets dark, the pupils get bigger.
At least that's how it was taught to me in science class.
Dilated pupils (mydriasis) are when the black center of your eyes are larger than normal.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Probably dilated from all the drugs keeping him functioning. If you call whatever he is doing "functioning".

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. when he comes at you he doesn't seem to be livin'

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'll go with demonic. Joe Biden has proven many times over his commitment to blatant evil deeds, in your face corruption to a degree I have never seen in my lifetime before him. He even beats Obama by a little bit on just blatant corruption, but Obama is just as filled with evil as Joe.

No one can see the evil spirits that are always close to them, no one that has said anything I know about. I know they follow evil people around to keep them always influenced and fully deceived though. I was harassed by a horde of them once and was made to see them and they know when you can see them.

I think I'm wrong though. Hillary is a much more evil than all of them. Funny thing with the left and the dems, is there is no shortage of evil in any of them.

Many dems and RINOs have sold their souls. They age badly the longer they screw over 380 million people. Biden doesn't even resemble what he looked like 10 years ago, they all have baggy skin and bags under their eyes, sunken eye sockets, etc. Watch the young democrats in office, see how bad they start to look and how fast they start to look old.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Funny you mentioned this because I noticed this very thing yesterday on Yahoo when they had a Biden/Trump pic side by side. You’d think Yahoo especially would go to the ends of the Earth to find the best pic they could find of the old serpent or even just AI his appearance to make it l👀k better.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone

When lights are on the pupil, they get smaller.
When it gets dark, the pupils get bigger.
At least that's how it was taught to me in science class.
Dilated pupils (mydriasis) are when the black center of your eyes are larger than normal.

Yes, that's what the pupil does normally, but perhaps he went from a high light condition quickly to a low light condition or he's on drugs that cause that. Anyone know which drugs he's on because all the pain killers purportedly don't dilate the pupils.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
X Files:

The Black Oil ☢️

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

“Eleven-hundred men went into the water; 316 men came out. The sharks took the rest...."

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You ever notice someone's eyes turn almost golden and imbued in flames?

Or someone suddenly changing their composure and speech pattern?

Well, all they're really doing is expressing themselves on another level of beingness.

They may be speaking truthfully, or they may repeat words they hear, or they may just play games with you.

Life is pretty wild.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I feel like the body double theory is shot. Would they replace a senile old man with a senile old man?

No, but for whatever reason his facial structure has changed. I'm still trying to figure out why; perhaps he thought a divot would make him more appealing to his prefered...ahem. His smile isn't quite as lopsided, either, which makes me think it was more than a basic facelift.
I guess vanity would cover it....but I don't see any improvement. Not trying to be mean, but his face looks like it's made of wax now.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"Biden doesn't even resemble what he looked like 10 years ago".

Does anyone at his age?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

He's known to have had a stroke and that can cause pupils afterward to dilate. I have an uncle that it happened to his eye color didn't change his pupils are just dilated and he has to wear sun glasses.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Methyl compounds will dialate the blackpupils. He is probably a methhead, that would explain his personality and actions sometimes. It could be a legal form like a high dose provigil

Maybe his son's drug use is being blown up so we do not focus on Joe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join