It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many social media accounts down for Super Tuesday

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I wish all social media would go down permanently. Get these little twats out of the house and interacting with people in person again. What happened to having people over for a BBQ?

Those were the days . If you wanted to hurt someone's feelings you had to do it to their face.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's back up here in the UK
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
facebook is the only one I use just because most of my family is on it, logged me out and said the password is no good when I tried to log back in.

Hum, that seems familiar to me. Some forum I go to did that to all it's members not all that long ago, a conspiracy forum to be exact.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

back up in alaska as well now.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good, glad its down, will mean a load of teenagers will actually be looking at the real world for a change, not playing zombies when they crossing the roads

Can I ask, what is SuperTuesday, please dont say its something to do with politics, that could be the saddest thing I ever heard the word Super and politics associated together

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

hate to break it to you, but yea politics most political delegates for the primary are on the table today.

Thankfully it should end this and then its just the normal presidential election BS.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Kentucky:

X/twitter fine for me.

Wife is on Facebook and everything working.

Storms all across region, no problems.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This has to be the most predictable super Tuesday in the history of our nation. Media outlets are barely talking about it..

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Facebook back up and running for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage
It appears several social media groups are down and on Super Tuesday? Is this a foreshadow of things to come or just coincidence?
Soci al Media Platforms Down across the globe

Zzzzzz...

[ snore ]

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's a test outage for the real one that they have planned.
The big one at just the right time for them.
'They' tested AT&T and Verizon a couple of weeks ago too.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
This has to be the most predictable super Tuesday in the history of our nation. Media outlets are barely talking about it..

I think your choice of search engine must have been down also

try here

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but may I ask who votes and what for please?
Asking for this Brit who has no idea what super Tuesday is all about.
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, but may I ask who votes and what for please?
Asking for this Brit who has no idea what super Tuesday is all about.
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Primaries this time of year its the GOP deciding who will be the nominee, yea this year we know its going to be trump unless a DNC hail mary legal attempt works.

But most elections its pretty tightly contested, lot of delegates are up and front runners have been rerailed on super tuesday before.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I suspicious of test runs to make sure the systems are properly configured; I'll see in November if my suspicions are correct.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's a live test in progress. They are mass-censoring ahead of time to eliminate election opinion influence !! 😀

Just wait till Nov 5th and see what they have planned. ❗️

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I wish all social media would go down permanently. Get these little twats out of the house and interacting with people in person again. What happened to having people over for a BBQ?

Those were the days . If you wanted to hurt someone's feelings you had to do it to their face.

Anyone that gets their feelings hurt by poorly assemble, misused, and trite words on a screen is a fool.

Not a shortage of those types around here....from both sides of the spectrum.

edit on 5-3-2024 by lilzazz because: you mad bro?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Perfect Timing !!

❗️

3 Red Sea data cables cut as Houthis launch more attacks in the vital waterway

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Three cables under the Red Sea that provide global internet and telecommunications have been cut as the waterway remains a target of Yemen’s Houthi rebels, officials said Monday. Meanwhile, a Houthi missile attack set a ship ablaze in the Gulf of Aden, but caused no injuries.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe something, maybe not; The U.S. Air Force High Frequency Global Communication System (HFGCS) featuring the Emergency Action Messages (EAM) has really been active this morning and afternoon. Messages (encrypted) coming and going about every 15 minutes and no one has said "this is a test". I've been listening on 11.1750 MHz.

These messages have been pretty sparse since the Biden Communist Regime took the helm, but today is wild.

They seem to have calmed down a little since social media has mostly returned.

Air Force HFGCS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join