It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born at 34 years of age.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: cooperton

If Jesus is in Heaven then he's in a monarchy aka ""kingdom"" where God's ""sovereignty"" is absolute.

No two ways about it really.

Correct. But when he was here on earth he was against the false systems. His most common enemy was the religious elites at the time. "Anarchist" is not quite the word, more so a rebel.

"I will give him the honors of a victorious soldier, because he exposed himself to death. He was counted among the rebels. He bore the sins of many and interceded for rebels" Isaiah 53:12
edit on 5-3-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

So what about as above so below?

If he was here to do Gods will.

It seems to me he's apt to be for the same sort of rule as his father.

As to why he was here on Earth, as far as I'm aware that was about teaching, our salvation via him dying for our sins, and let's not forget the fulfillment of prophecy.
edit on 5-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's always mushroom season in Michigan.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I did not know that mysterioustranger.

Ile buy that endorsement for a dollar.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Ann Arbor has home deliveries. Shrooms, Peyote, Cacti.

Happy trailssssssssssss🤯

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Mate if you see God what he looks like seems pretty relevant.

We need no eyes to see God, just Vision and Belief.

Bless you my Son.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

I do follow the path of christ but it's not defined by any outside doctrines... The dude is a frigging anarchist, most who follow the doctrine are way off path...

The poor will always be with us, do what you can.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar’s.

I am what you say I am, at least for you.

Sounds more like a realist to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Mist and mirrors? Or smoke and mirrors...

I learned at a young age if you stare at something long enough the image will change. A darkened bedroom wall and an unwavering stare will spew forth "the void" and it'll get fun if you don't pussy out and look away.

Is that crazy or hallucinations? Because if it is I'd have to conclude everyone is crazy and potentially hallucinating 24/7, kinda like daydreaming or tripping. One of the 3.

The problem is images received often move a person. Like 7 yr old me being a scaredy cat thinking something might come through that hole if I make it any bigger, or 30 yr old me wondering what in the hell this mangy old fool is doing in my bathroom with his one eye and wicked beard. When you start getting moved it's then certain people begin pushing you onto certain paths or better... Test you and say there's chemical imbalances and you'll need to take these including 4 of these a day.

Meh... If a mirror makes you brittle and a wall offers fear then someone is doing something drastically wrong, I'm yet to see anyone experiencing do so in a comfortable manner that becomes beneficial for others. Maybe I just lack the depth to see which would be beautifully ironic in my eye(s). That said... Same difference when it comes to mirror images and the ability to accept.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Mate if you see God what he looks like seems pretty relevant.

Ummm...If your seriously interested in the countenance of god...then perhaps you should walk that walk...then return to tell us all..."what he looks like"...

"seek and ye shall find...knock and it shall be opened unto you"...

"Split a piece of wood and I am there...Lift a stone and you will find me"...

Any spiritual path is an individual journey...as BrotherKinsMan...and Terpene...stated...perhaps it has more to do with your expectations...your cultural background...and your perspective...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Nicely composed thoughout Brother. Wonderfully expressed, thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You will never know lest you make an image and people then worship the image and not the true God. God had Moses turn away, as He has all others.

God's glory has always been to powerful for us

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Cheers for the sentiment nerbot.

But it does not change the claim or my question regarding such.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Albone

Well thats handy.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

The pleasure truly is all mine,

Though your words touch me.

Expression is a constant struggle.

Each and every thought should be carefully selected, at all times.

Lest you let someone else in and forget the sound of your own voice! =P

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I don't claim to have seen the fellow.

And I lifted a rock right next to the plant, he was not there YouSir, simple as that really.

Maybe he's hiding behind the cactus.

Ummm....Perhaps you simply don't like questions you are unable to provide reasonable answers for....Ummm.

Good luck with the scripture all the same.

edit on 5-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

"what he looks like"

Like a fat bald guy wearing a towel?

People might start fighting till the cows come home over an image, as you say such journeys are as individualistic as they can get but that doesn't disclude everyone else's opinions on experiences if they happen to be shared.

These days hallucinations are considered highly inconvenient or a medical emergency depending on how the individual reacts. To me it doesn't matter what's being seen if a good percentage of them end up living or even preaching on a street corner.

It wouldn't be tragic to be missing out on all that tragedy.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I don't claim to have seen the fellow.

And I lifted a rock right next to the plant, he was not there YouSir, simple as that really.

Maybe he's hiding behind the cactus.

Ummm....Perhaps you simply don't like questions you are unable to provide reasonable answers for....Ummm.

Good luck with the scripture all the same.

Ummm...any discerning individual would realize that those words..."Split a piece of wood and I am there...Lift a stone and you will find me"...purported to be from Christ...From..."The Book of Thomas"...in the Nag-Hammaddi Library...
merely describe that the creator also resides in the creation...that everything..."The All"...that proceeded from the First Father...retains the essence of the creator...

Science tells us that the wood and the rock...are merely forms of rest energy...Energy at rest...Energy...

I never did state that you made any claims for anything...if you re-read my post that you responded to...you'll see that al I said was to seek the answer for yourself...that such a search is unique to the individual seeking...and that it was up to you if you actually desired any answers to your query...

It is unfortunate that you also use this thread to denigrate...rather than elevate...

Is what it is...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

"what he looks like"

Like a fat bald guy wearing a towel?

Ummm...if that's the image one sees in the mirror...then...perhaps you've stumbled onto the open secret...

"Created he...him...in his own image"...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Does science tell you what god looks like?

Nope.

The opp made the claim he had seen the face of God, I simply wanted to know what he looked like.

Which once again is not exactly unreasonable.

Anyhoo you have not seen the fellow nether.

So on that note bye'bye.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ah brother, are you the antichrist born? Have you come to lead astray the faithful? What you allude to in your post is reincarnation as this is twice you've been reborn or did you forget your life on Sirius or is your story going to merge the two?
According to biblical scholars reincarnation is anathema to the bible. Yes John did say, Jesus replied "I'll tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the kingdom of god". But in the context of his answer he was talking about spiritual rebirth not physical rebirth.
Reincarnation is a no no to a Christian so stop trying to lead the faithful astray.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join