It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure increases on Israel: Nicaragua denounces Germany before the ICJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

If you are a woman,

I think women have a better quality of life in Israel. You know, a constitution that protects human rights and freedoms. Would you want your daughter raised by Hamas? I know I would rather have a daughter of mine grow up in Isreal.
edit on 4-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

For the sake of the starving Palestinian civilians

Why doesn’t the Arab countries take them in? Funny when people tried to leave Gaza on Oct 13 70 people were killed by Palestinian extremists planting IED’s. Was that genocide?

Why are you hiding behind the Arabs?
Where is your Pride? You are all so brave when it comes to Ukraine)))))

I live in the USA where another 8 million came into the country. Right or wrong. How about Russia. Or they only care about Russian speaking people?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If you are a woman,

I think women have a better quality of life in Israel. You know, a constitution that protects human rights and freedoms. Would you want your daughter raised by Hamas? I know I would rather have a daughter of mine grow up in Isreal.

I raised my daughter myself. And she will never kill defenseless children.
If you raised your daughter differently, then be prepared to do the same to her as you do to the daughters of other people in Gaza.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If you are a woman,

If you raised your daughter differently, then be prepared to do the same to her as you do to the daughters of other people in Gaza.

How many children died as a result of Russians attacking civilian infestation since the Russian federation was founded. So, only Russian speaking people count?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Why doesn’t the Arab countries take them in?

Bolded in case you missed the question.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If you are a woman,

How many children died as a result of Russians attacking civilian infestation since the Russian federation was founded. So, only Russian speaking people count?

First answer for the genocide of children in Gaza. You have no right to judge anyone after the horror you have committed.
edit on 4-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: RussianTroll

Bolded in case you missed the question.

Ask them. Aren't they your satellites?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Why should they , to give Israel the territory they want ? , don't think anyone wants to play that game.
The Palestinians have their own territory they shouldn't need to become refugees in another's territory.

Gaza on Oct 13 70 people were killed by Palestinian extremists planting IED’s. Was that genocide?

Did that happen or is it just more Zionist fever dream spread for the weak minded to consume , answers on a postcard.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

How many children died as a result of Russians attacking civilian infestation since the Russian federation was founded.

Russia is mass killing children in the Ukraine ... VERIFIED NUMBERS ... so perhaps the RussianTroll should be looking at his own country and their issues, eh?

NEWS STORY

“Nearly 1,800 children have been killed or injured since the escalation of the war in Ukraine, according to UN-verified reports. The true number is likely far higher”, added Mr. Mammadzade.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

How many children died as a result of Russians attacking civilian infestation since the Russian federation was founded.

Russia is mass killing children in the Ukraine ... VERIFIED NUMBERS ... so perhaps the RussianTroll should be looking at his own country and their issues, eh?

NEWS STORY

“Nearly 1,800 children have been killed or injured since the escalation of the war in Ukraine, according to UN-verified reports. The true number is likely far higher”, added Mr. Mammadzade.

What a stupid way to divert the discussion from the topic (((
Will not work!

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Why do third countries have to pay the last bill for Palestinian ethnic cleansing?

Why would countries with totally depressed economies take in 2.4 million refugees? (as can be reflected in their bonds, the level of Egyptian bonds are at junk level), not to mention the wonderful Lebanese or Jordanian economy.

Why are other neighboring countries going to make it easier for Israel to expel all Palestinians from the "River to the Sea" by expelling the natives from their land?

If you answer those questions, maybe you will find the answer to your question.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Why should they , to give Israel the territory they want ? ,

That's not why Egypt and Jordan aren't taking in 'palestinians'. They refuse to take refugees even to the point of barricading the border. In the past the 'palestinians' through the Muslim Brotherhood, which is what Hamas offshooted from, tried to take over the government of Egypt and failed. They tried to take over the government and royal family of Jordan and failed. Nothing but trouble follows them. The Muslim countries only trot out the 'palestinian cause' when it suits them to give Israel a hard time. They really don't give a crap about the 'palestinians'.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Why should they , to give Israel the territory they want ? ,

That's not why Egypt and Jordan aren't taking in 'palestinians'. They refuse to take refugees even to the point of barricading the border. In the past the 'palestinians' through the Muslim Brotherhood, which is what Hamas offshooted from, tried to take over the government of Egypt and failed. They tried to take over the government and royal family of Jordan and failed. Nothing but trouble follows them. The Muslim countries only trot out the 'palestinian cause' when it suits them to give Israel a hard time. They really don't give a crap about the 'palestinians'.

Why should they even accept refugees from their own lands, which, despite numerous UN resolutions, were annexed by Israel?
Give up the foreign lands you have invaded!

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

... says the guy who's country is invading the Ukraine - a foreign land.
OMG ... What a riot!

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

... says the guy who's country is invading the Ukraine - a foreign land.
OMG ... What a riot!

My dear, you failed to create a second Israel in Crimea. You failed to create Khazaria 2.0 in Novorossiya and Tavria. You can't do anything at all. Is this why you kill children in Gaza???
Take advantage of the chance that Poland once gave you - go to Madagascar and try to create a Nazi state there.))))

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is this why you kill children in Gaza???

NEWS STORY

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why should they

I shouldn’t have to replace my car if hit by a drunk driver like people shouldn’t be human shields for Hamas that takes no effort to create military bases outside civilian infrastructure. But here we are.

Because there is a humanitarian need you think needs addressed?

Did that happen or is it just more Zionist fever dream spread for the weak minded to consume , answers on a postcard.

The claim was an Israeli air strike. When the lie was exposed, and all evidence pointed to IED’s the investigation and calls for investigation oddly stopped. So, what does the evidence show.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

FAKE

Palestinians in Jordan

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is the only Arab country that granted citizenship to Palestinians who arrived during the Nakba.

"More than half of Jordan's population is of Palestinian origin. Queen Rania herself has Palestinian roots and the issue of Palestinian statehood has enormous support from the population and the government," Kelly Petillo recently told DW.

Additionally, around 2.3 million people are registered as Palestinian refugees in Jordan.

Palestinians in Lebanon

According to UNRWA, there were an estimated 250,000 Palestinian refugees in Lebanon in July. "Other estimates account for almost 500,000 Palestinian refugees," Petillo said, adding that the government has not conducted a census for almost a hundred years. "There are fears that an accurate reading of the population could change the demographic considerations that, in turn, form the basis of policy there," he added.

Palestinians in Egypt

"The situation of Palestinian refugees in Egypt is the most uncertain," said Kelly Petillo. "They live in legal limbo," she added.

"Egypt is not a member of UNRWA and statistics on Palestinian refugees vary between 70,000 and 134,000 people," said Kelly Petillo, adding that "of course, this can change."

Palestinians in Syria

UNRWA operates nine official and three unofficial refugee camps for 438,000 Palestinian refugees in Syria.

The civil war has aggravated the refugee situation over the past twelve years and aid infrastructure has been significantly damaged.

In 2021, a UNRWA survey showed that 82% live in absolute poverty and around 120,000 Palestinian refugees have returned to seek refuge in neighboring countries.

www.dw.com...

They really don't give a crap about the 'palestinians'.

Which of the millions of Palestinians give a # about the countries you mention?

Millions of Palestinians in the countries that you say no one wants them.

Your propaganda is not valid with the numbers on the table.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

NEWS STORY

What a stupid way to divert the discussion from the topic (((
Will not work!

I can protest in the USA with a sign stating Biden murdered a family by air strike outside the White House.

What would happen if you showed up to the Kremlin with a sign that said Putin murdered one child in the Ukraine?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Once again for the especially stupid ones. It will not be possible to divert the discussion away from the topic of the murder of children in Gaza and the Nazi essence of your state)))

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join