It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure increases on Israel: Nicaragua denounces Germany before the ICJ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Every superpower who does not kill the top four leaders of Hamas, are guilty of allowing needless thousands of deaths.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Every superpower who does not kill the top four leaders of Hamas, are guilty of allowing needless thousands of deaths.

You've been told this before ... the leadership of Hamas are protected in Qatar and Turkey. Israel, or any other country for that matter, can't just walk into Qatar and Turkey and assassinate the Hamas leaders. It's impossible to get assassins and assets into those countries. It's illegal and it's impossible. The Hamas leaders have billions of $$ which buys them a lot of protection.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Kill those leaders and Hamas gets knew leaders , rinse and repeat ... have we learnt nothing ?
A political solution is the only way forward , 2 State Solution is more than just a slogan it's a necessity for peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I never thought I'd give you a star. But I gave))))

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Me too RT , glad we finally agree on something.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RussianTroll

Me too RT , glad we finally agree on something.

And I have one more))) Respect!

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Kill those leaders and Hamas gets knew leaders , rinse and repeat ... have we learnt nothing ?
A political solution is the only way forward , 2 State Solution is more than just a slogan it's a necessity for peace.

www.lemonde.fr...

In November 1947, the United Nations adopted the principle of the two-state solution. It voted for a plan to divide Palestine, which had been under British control for 25 years, into a Jewish state and an Arab state, with Jerusalem internationalized. The plan enjoyed the joint support of the United States and the Soviet Union, who, on this occasion, put aside their differences in these early days of the Cold War. It was approved by the Zionist leadership, for whom the allocation of 55% of Palestine to a Jewish state represented an unhoped-for victory, even though the Jewish population amounted to only a third of the total. It was rejected by the Arab side, which denounced the dispossession of the indigenous majority population in favor of recently settled Jewish immigrants, and was concerned about the fate of the large Arab minority that would continue to live in the future Jewish state.

I wonder if it will be accepted this time, or if it goes the same way it has in the past.
It's a shame nobody understands that asking HAMAS to surrender and return the hostages would end this in a matter of minutes. But when you aren't looking for the end, just victory, your views can get skewed.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You know nothing about the military nor about war.

At the time Israel crossed the line of indiscriminately killing civilians, 2/3 of the total deaths were innocent civilians and at least 10,000 of those victims are "children." After that moment, their legitimate response to defense has become a collective punishment of all of Gaza and its entire population.

In civilized countries, when an attacker entrenches himself and hides among innocents, the innocent are "never" attacked to kill the aggressor, nor would it be a valid argument that those innocents could be collateral damage.

In Spain, there was an armed terrorist group called ETA from the 1960s until 2011. This terrorist group also attacked France.

Did France attack Spain because a terrorist group was hiding among the population?
No, France (as it could not be otherwise) understood that 48 million innocent Spaniards could not pay for 8,000 terrorists who lived among them.

Did France feel threatened for its security and that of its citizens?
Of course, but he helped eradicate the terrorist group ETA, he did not use his fear to attack innocents.

These examples perfectly demonstrate that this situation is only acceptable, if you are Palestinian.

This slaughter of children carried out in Israel exceeds the death of children in war conflicts in the last 3 years. Do Palestinian Lives Matter Less?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

1937 Peel Commission
1939 British White Paper
1947 UN Arab State Expansion Proposal
1979 Egypt - Israeli Peace Proposal offered Palestinian Autonomy
1990’s Oslo Accords
2000 PM Barak offers Palestinian State including the majority of the West Bank and all of Gaza.

All turned down.

The Palestinians negotiate like petulant children.

edit on 4-3-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
Israel crossed the line of indiscriminately killing civilians, 2/3 of the total deaths were innocent civilians and at least 10,000 of those victims are "children.

Says Hamas.

Hamas has no way of counting the dead. Hamas counts terrorist dead and children dead both as 'palestinians' and doesn't differentiate between them. Hamas has lied in the past inflating numbers (like the lie that Israel air bombed a hospital and killed 500 people, when in fact Hamas' own rocket misfired and fell in a hospital parking lot).

There is no way to know how many are dead in Gaza and there is no way to know how many are children and how many are terrorists. It's impossible. The numbers are propaganda.

Hamas and the 'palestinians' have said that they will never stop attacking Israel, that the country must be destroyed and that the Jews must be genocided. Calls for a cease fire are nothing more than people calling for Israel to surrender and be destroyed, and for the Jews to be slaughtered.

Hamas and the 'palestinians' were morons, attacking a country that could destroy them, and then they hide in civilian infrastructure and behind children. This time they are getting their asses handed to them, and every dead 'palestinian' is the fault of Hamas and those 'palestinians' that support them. None of this would be happening if Hamas and the 'palestinians' hadn't attacked Israel, and none of this would be happening if they'd give up the hostages and give up their weapons and stop calling for the genocide of the Jews. It's all on Hamas and the 'palestinians'. It's their fault.

You don't want to see dead 'palestinians'? Tell your Hamas buddies to give up the hostages and to stop calling for the genocide of the Jews. All this would be done instantly.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You don't want to see dead 'palestinians'?

Neither Palestinians nor Jews. I don't want to see any innocent people dead.

It's what differentiates me from you.

link   

This slaughter of children carried out in Israel exceeds the death of children in war conflicts in the last 3 years. Do Palestinian Lives Matter Less?

You pulled that out of your butt again. You do that a lot.
No one knows how many children have died in Gaza.
And their deaths are the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' ... not Israel who is protecting itself.

You never read the information to educate yourself. But here's a reminder.

13 Million Civilians Died in World War I

55 Million Civilians Died in World War II

1.2 Million Civilians Died in Vietnam War

At Least 1 Million Civilians Died in Korea War

315,000 Civilians Died in Iraq War

500,000 Civilians Died in Iran/Iraq War

link   

There are no Hamas casualties included in any data.

A: Super Soldiers?
B. Master Propagandists?

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Are you justifying your aggression by saying that Israel has not killed enough Palestinian children now, just as Hitler killed Jews in his time?
Sir, everything is in your hands. Machine gun in hand and forward to the Gaza Strip. There they will show you what it means to be a man.))))

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't want to see any innocent people dead.
It's what differentiates me from you.

Bull. You continually call for a ceasefire which is nothing more than Israel surrendering, leaving Hamas (and the 'palestinians that support them) in tact to do as they promised .. attack Israel again and again until it's destroyed and the jews are genocided.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Are you justifying your aggression by saying that Israel has not killed enough Palestinian children now, just as Hitler killed Jews in his time?

That's stupid.

Sir, everything is in your hands. Machine gun in hand and forward to the Gaza Strip. There they will show you what it means to be a man.))))

I'm a woman so I don't need anyone 'showing me what it means to be a man'.

You are a holocaust denier.
So I'm done speaking with you.
Bu-bye.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Imagine. Another thread to push the false narrative of genocide falls flat on its a$$. Maybe if Hamas wasn’t scum of the earth, and didn’t use human shields from a population that harbours terrorists with the goal to wipe out Jews at all costs. Well, they are paying the price.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RussianTroll

That's stupid.

I'm a woman so I don't need anyone 'showing me what it means to be a man'.

You are a holocaust denier.
So I'm done speaking with you.
Bu-bye.

If you are a woman, even more so. Women serve in the IDF in the same way as men and bear the same responsibility to humanity. If you don’t have enough real men in your life, then grab a machine gun and go to the Gaza Strip))))
There are no prides there and behind every ruin there is a real man)))))

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

For the sake of the starving Palestinian civilians

Why doesn’t the Arab countries take them in? Funny when people tried to leave Gaza on Oct 13 70 people were killed by Palestinian extremists planting IED’s. Was that genocide?
edit on 4-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

For the sake of the starving Palestinian civilians

Why doesn’t the Arab countries take them in? Funny when people tried to leave Gaza on Oct 13 70 people were killed by Palestinian extremists planting IED’s. Was that genocide?

Why are you hiding behind the Arabs?
Where is your Pride? You are all so brave when it comes to Ukraine)))))

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join