It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the israeli military this inept

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: deckard74

I completely agree, we have clear examples of that mentality here in this forum or on the street, of people who completely dehumanize Palestinians,

Hamas themselves dehumanise their civilians by using them as human shields.

What happen to that Salah-al-Din street investigation from where 70 Palestinians where killed in a convoy leaving Gaza on Oct 13. Funny it evaporated out of the news when the evidence started pointing to the convoy being hit with IED’s by Palestinian militants.

Because most of these people who pretend to care about the Palestinians actually don't. They only care about hating Israel. If Hamas lined up and gunned down 100 civilians and #ing broadcast it and claimed responsibility, you'd barely hear a peep from most of the Palestianian "defenders," including much of Western media.

We know this because they've shown us this before. The hospital "bombing" that turned out to be a rocket fired from Palestine, suddenly the media and the "we stand with Palestine" crowd didn't care about those dead people anymore. Why? They only care about dead Palestinians if they can be exploited to attack Israel. Dead Palestinians that can't be exploited? They couldn't care less.

Same people that were freaking out about "kids in cages at the border" under Trump... until it was revealed the pics circulating around were actually from Obama's presidency. They never cared about those kids, and promptly forgot it happened.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Solvedit

The bunker under al-Shifa Hospital was built by Israel.

Perhaps so patients and staff could hide in it in the event of war?

If that were the case, that's what they would've said from the start instead of insisting they didn't exist and it was just Israeli propaganda.

C+ on the goalpost shift. Needs work.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You use those buzz words like dehumanizing, intolerant and empathy only as tools to incite your desired response in your hands these words are no different then any other war time tool. Copy paste copy paste copy paste pay cheque.

Just so that we don’t have any miss understanding. I do not care about a single Muslim cause. The Muslim worldview does not care about me. I do not fit in a Muslim world so I am fine with a world without muslims.
I view the world totally different than someone from Palestine. Our ways of viewing the world are unreconcilable.

Someone has to go.

a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

edit on 2-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We should drive the aid in front of schools and hospitals next and make sure we take out the stampeding kids and nurses as well.

Israel, I am sorry to say this but you are really going full retard. The creator will not forgive this, and your own policies will soon be the very source of your own destruction. This overwhelming directing of negative energy is leading to a serious flashpoint, and with these light shows been happening at the Dome of the Rock, me thinks something out of this world is going to express themselves in a very displeased manner.

A people can no longer hold claim to favor of the creator when they are now openly ignoring the Ten Commandments as a matter of state policy and inflicting cruelty and malice and terror on an undefended and fully exposed and vulnerable population of now mostly civilians as there has been an exceptionally good job at taking out the fighters.

it is like the leaders of Israel, the faceless ones I mean that we never know about, found the original stone tablets Moses brought down, smashed it all into dust and snorted it up their noses. This is how the world now see Israeli action, and the creator of all things sees this disregard and is going to make it very apparent soon the displeasure and disapproval of these choices.

Whatever, I live in Florida. I have always said we will welcome the Jews here in the event they lose Israel due to their own arrogance and the punishing consequences of the Creator with whatever sequence of events will be set in motion for their judgement.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I'm not a chosen one in the eyes of the Jewish god. I have no place in their world view.
by your logic, i shouldn't have a problem with them gone either...

I say go for it, the two retarded ideologies can gladly wipe eachother out, we'll all benefit from that... Just try to not drag the rest of the civilized world into your 2000 year old retarded war.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It may surprise you to know, not all Muslims follow the same beliefs. Just like all Christians aren't out to burn ladies as witches when their husbands get caught cheating or fondle little kids as a Priest. Im reading Vedic scriptures right now, and I am finding Biblical concepts in this much older text that even describes travelling to other planets. Kind of strange for an ancient civi actually, although it is looking to me upon further analysis they say this does not need to be done in the material realm as it can be accomplished with spiritual enlightenment and full surrender to the will of the Creator, or Supreme Godhead as they like to call it.

All that to really just say, dude you really should not judge a person as an entire people. It is a self defeating mindset of ignorance that will lead to disharmony within you. Your mindset will prematurely judge a new stranger based solely on assumptions and not that character of the individual you will get to know. You may deprive yourself of some really prime social contacts as a result.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I hope they both have fun killing each other correct.

I am in the Albert pike camp. Let the Jews and muslims duke it out. They deserve each other.
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Not surprised in the least studied world religion in uni and world myth. Did a few papers on the Haaj actually

The moderate or modern Muslim will still stand quietly as the extremists beheads you don’t worry.

You either are or arnt a Muslim. There are people who say they are Muslim but arnt because they don’t practice the Koran properly. Same for Christians and Jews. You either do it right or you’re just some gimp trying to put your own spin.

Just like men can’t be women. A Muslim in order to be a Muslim MUST follow the Koran. And IF you follow the Koran to the letter….i do not like you.

I guess they can be bearded people who pray facing Mecca but not Muslim.
I don’t doubt there are many people who are wonderful folks who worship Allah and more power to them. But they ain’t Muslim.
a reply to: worldstarcountry

edit on 2-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Is the israeli military this inept?

If you think Israel is committing genocide then your answer would be a yes.
There are still 2,500,000 Arabs in Gaza.
Israel is horrible at genocide.🙄

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

SO what does that say about the Americans who do nothing while criminals ruin our country and persecute patriots?? That we all support crime? Crime is our religion?

Actually I reread your post and understand the context a bit better now. Actually I agree, there are very few authentic devotees to any of the scriptures or faiths. Some of the loudest ones to profess their devotion are often usually the bigger liars and hypocrites and contradict what they preach themselves.
edit on 3-2-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Maybe the Isreal military has a real fear of being mob, captured, tortured, and used as hostages. If I think what you’re referring to?

You are aware Israel has killed more of the hostages that were taken on October 7th with indiscriminate bombing than Hamas has right?

Almost in a weird repeating of history the IDF even ended up gassing one hostage in a tunnel.

You show that you have a very contrite view of what's actually happening.

Israel just bombed starving people who had gathered around aid drops.

An American airmen just burned himself alive in front of the Israel embassy shouting "free Palestine" for **** sake.

Yet you all here apparently see nothing wrong with the slaughter of innocent life, and our governments reaction to it. Let's just hope our lives are never put completely in the hands of the system that will supply weapons to people who indiscriminately bomb women and children.

At this point there are more social media posts of IDF soldiers posing pictures with the underwear of the women they have killed than there are rescue Oct 7th hostages.

You literally can't get any more on the wrong side of history by supporting Israel.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Both side of this conflict are flawed. I'd say you'll end up on the wrong side of history if you take one, anyone...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
indiscriminate bombing

When you start your post with inaccurate buzzwords like this, it's a key to anyone with an ounce of knowledge on the issue that we're about to hear a bunch of uninformed, emotional nonsense. I didn't even bother reading the rest of your post because this phrase tells me you are completely out of your element and don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

This has been explained 100x here. So you're either brand new to the discussion, or you know it's false and the first thing on your mind is deliberate lying. Either way, it absolutely wrecks your credibility. Even if you made a good point later in the post, no one is listening.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If they can't find another more pleasant way I hope they at least enjoy their killing eachother... It would suck if you take a path you don't enjoy, but then again self flagellation is a thing among religious people

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

ahh yes, flaggellation. I would say those who partake in the traditions of Ashura in memory of the battle of Karbala are certainly devoted.

I would still engage these individuals on a person to person level knowing they do this with an open mind. the only thing this act of self violence tells me is they are dedicated to their faith and are probably willing to fight in a confrontation. It does not necessarily mean, they will just want to or plot to kill me while we share a conversation over bread.
edit on 3-2-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Your leaders do support crime yes. And you as Americans are to pathetic to do anything about it.
a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

As of December, 70% of homes in Gaza had been destroyed. How do you describe that if not indiscriminate bombing?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

As of December, 70% of homes in Gaza had been destroyed. How do you describe that if not indiscriminate bombing?

You may want to stop using Al Jazeera as your source.

Analysis of satellite data cited by the Associated Press suggests that about two-thirds of all structures in the north of Gaza have been destroyed, and about a quarter in the southern Khan Younis area. Across the whole territory, about 33% of buildings have been destroyed.
amp.theguardian.com...

In addition to Israel being horrible at genocide, they seem just as bad at killing buildings.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

If this is regarding the IDF targeting civilians who surrounded the aid convoy a couple of days ago because they are starving to death then I don't think it's because they're inept I think it's because they're out of control , the US have just started air dropping aid to Gaza because they are shocked by what the IDF did.

Once again Israel is caught in a lie after their claim those killed and injured were caught in a stampede after they fired warning shots when in reality they were shot by the IDF.

Many of the people treated for injuries following a rush on an aid convoy in Gaza on Thursday suffered bullet wounds, the UN has said.

UN observers visited Gaza City's al-Shifa Hospital and saw some of the roughly 200 people still being treated.

Hamas has accused Israel of firing at civilians, but Israel said there was a "stampede" after its troops fired warning shots.

Leaders from around the world have called for a full investigation.
www.bbc.co.uk...

The US has carried out its first air drop of aid for Gaza, with more than 30,000 meals parachuted in by three military planes.

The drop involved three C-130 transport planes, a spokesman for the US Central Command told the AFP news agency.

US sources told the BBC's partner CBS the drop was the first of many announced by President Joe Biden.

On Friday he promised to step up aid to Gaza after the death of over 100 people seeking aid from a convoy on Thursday.
www.bbc.co.uk...

War crime after war crime , how much longer will our governments continue to support this murder of the civilian population.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Firstly, your faith in the claims of Islamic terrorists is misplaced. No independent assessments have been done in Gaza. Everything the media and UN reports are just parroted claims of terrorists that haven't been independently verified. Every single war between these terrorists and Israel the terrorists lie and inflate numbers.

500 killed in the hospital "bombing" comes to mind. It was actually bombed by Islamic terrorists, and the actual death toll was likely 10% of what they claimed.

After every war when independent analyses are done, the claims of the terrorists are always proven exaggerated or flat-out false. And I know, "whatabout whatabout?" Whatabout nothing. If the terrorist numbers are accurate, it will be the first time in history they have been truthful about such matters.

Secondly, you're falsely assuming that every destroyed structure has been destroyed by bombing, and that every destroyed structure has been destroyed by Israel.

Finally, neither of those things really has anything to do with whether the bombing is indiscriminate. So your assertion that xx% of homes have been destroyed proves its indiscriminate bombing actually proves my point: the people making that claim simply don't have a clue.

Now, that's okay. There are subjects I don't have a clue about. But I don't drop into threads about them making uninformed claims. I try to learn. But I know from your post history here that you are staunchly opposed to learning. You value your ignorance. And like I said to Jay, if you were opened to learning, you'd have learned the first 100x this was explained in dozens of threads here about this issue.

Spread some more terrorist propaganda. I know not to waste additional time on you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join