It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the israeli military this inept

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Does not the military have direction,
orders, commands ?

On video, Israeli military spokesperson plays dumb,
has a convenient LACK of knowledge,
then makes
a lame excuse of a "possible mistake" -quote
REALLY ?
twitter.com...

Being this inept, I wouldn't let them house sit a potted plant.

. . . vid worthy enough to share

edit on 2-3-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

"may have shot them by mistake"

I don't think it's a matter of ineptness. They know exactly what they are doing, imo. The problem I think stems with the Us and Them mentality, where they are the chosen people of God, and everyone else is a beast with no spark of life/light. If you view other peoples as less than human, then killing them becomes easier, I imagine. I mean, how does anyone kill unarmed women and children, in the first place? And then to put an inept spokesperson in front of it, claiming it may have been a mistake? What's that word, chutzpah?

I mean, what exactly are they referring to as *God*, when they say they are chosen? And, would this *God* really condone this kind of massacre? Scary, scary world we live in.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Does not the military have direction,
orders, commands ?

On video, Israeli military spokesperson plays dumb,
has a convenient LACK of knowledge,
then makes
a lame excuse of a "possible mistake" -quote
REALLY ?
twitter.com...

Being this inept, I wouldn't let them house sit a potted plant.

. . . vid worthy enough to share

You have a better link or description? This is what happens when I use your link.

edit on 2-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Maybe the Isreal military has a real fear of being mob, captured, tortured, and used as hostages. If I think what you’re referring to?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes. A resounding YES from personal experience, and I was meant to be on there side.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

US seeks probe of Gaza aid stampede; IDF ‘tried to disperse mob’ that ambushed trucks

www.timesofisrael.com...

The White House said on Thursday that the incident in Gaza City in which dozens of Palestinians were killed as they swarmed a convoy of aid trucks was “tremendously alarming,” as Israel shared drone footage of troops’ attempts to disperse the swelling mob, denying responsibility for the mass deaths amid international criticism of its Gaza offensive.

Hamas has blamed the Israel Defense Forces for a reported 104 deaths in the early morning hours. The military said that fewer than 10 of the casualties were a result of Israeli fire and released new details Thursday night claiming that soldiers had fired warning shots and attempted to ease the crush of people looting a convoy of aid trucks that entered northern Gaza early Thursday morning.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: deckard74

I don't think it's a matter of ineptness. They know exactly what they are doing, imo. The problem I think stems with the Us and Them mentality, where they are the chosen people of God, and everyone else is a beast with no spark of life/light. If you view other peoples as less than human, then killing them becomes easier, I imagine.

I completely agree, we have clear examples of that mentality here in this forum or on the street, of people who completely dehumanize Palestinians, regardless of whether they are babies, children, women, the elderly, the sick, any death for them is justifiable and not You will get them out of the answer of, it's Hamas's fault, or October 7...

Fortunately, Zionism's mask is beginning to fall worldwide without complexes for telling them what they are; colonialists, racists and genocidal.

I mean, what exactly are they referring to as *God*, when they say they are chosen? And, would this *God* really condone this kind of massacre? Scary, scary world we live in.

As pathetic as it sounds, a nation born with pretexts like, "that land was given to us by God," and following the example of its God, doing ethnic cleansing and expelling the natives from their ancestral lands, says a lot about the foundation that sustains Israel.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckard74The problem I think stems with the Us and Them mentality, where they are the chosen people of God, and everyone else is a beast with no spark of life/light.

Can you say all that in light of the fact that Hamas had a 75% approval rating despite building underground fortresses beneath hospitals?

Isn't it plenty likely they are deliberately pursuing a policy of firing at Israel then putting their people between them and Israel?

I don't know what Israel should be doing about it but it does seem like Hamas may have set out to ensure an Israeli response then maximize Gazan casualties.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: deckard74

I completely agree, we have clear examples of that mentality here in this forum or on the street, of people who completely dehumanize Palestinians,

Hamas themselves dehumanise their civilians by using them as human shields.

What happen to that Salah-al-Din street investigation from where 70 Palestinians where killed in a convoy leaving Gaza on Oct 13. Funny it evaporated out of the news when the evidence started pointing to the convoy being hit with IED’s by Palestinian militants.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Survivor speaks: Israel forces shot their own civilians.

Like these human shields?

Israel is Racist, Supremacist State

like this dehumanization?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

The bunker under al-Shifa Hospital was built by Israel.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

And it was filled with Hamas terrorists, weapons and munitions.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture

Survivor speaks: Israel forces shot their own civilians.

This has been debunked many times already. The woman saw people on the ground between the soldiers and the terrorists. She never saw the Israeli soldiers shoot them. She only saw the people dead. That's exactly what she says. And then she SPECULATES that they COULD have been shot by Israelis. She never saw that happen. They equally could have been shot by the terrorists.

And the woman claims that the terrorists 'treated her humanely'. Riiiight. They abduct her. Hold her hostage. Threaten her life. Hold her at gunpoint. Use her as a human shield. And that's all 'humane' behavior? Nope, not even a little bit.
edit on 3/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Solvedit

Perhaps so patients and staff could hide in it in the event of war?

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Wow. You posted to some links. Very little context with no facts.

While Hamas turns schools and neighbourhoods into rocket manufacturing, rocket storage, and rocket bases that literally have launched tens of thousands of rockets and mortar shells into Israel using civilian infrastructure as rocket bases. And then denying their civilians the use of the tunnels Hamas built from stolen civilian aid.

Vs Israel that actually builds bomb shelters and evacuates their citizens.

edit on 2-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Your hatred spreads in each publication like a cancer and you try by all means to ensure that only your propaganda is seen.

You are not fooling anyone, you are a handful of indoctrinated people contaminating each publication with propaganda that in most cases is easily dismantled. You make a lot of noise and your posts multiply by 5 to try to maintain a dominant message of hate, but the reality is that you only shout more and make more noise.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hopefully Gaza is totally leveled soon and we can build a nice shining golden Trump tower right in the middle of its smoking ashes. Beautiful.

Maybe a golf course or two.

a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

It takes very little for your masks to fall. You are just an example of a small proportion of ignorant, dehumanized, intolerant and totally lacking empathy people.

Some of you should go back to the caves you came from. Opinions like yours are neither respectable nor worthy, it is just garbage that dehumanizes people.

You are going to end up overcoming dehumanization and Nazi propaganda. Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Maybe the Isreal military has a real fear of being mob, captured, tortured, and used as hostages. If I think what you’re referring to?

Considering some of the hostages still being held are Israeli military, and a good portion of the Oct 7 attackers weren't even Hamas but just Palestinian "civilians," seems a reasonable fear to have.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

They let thugs enter the country on hanggliders and slaughter over 1,000 israel citezens for 2 hours.😡

Is "Inept" the proper word?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join