It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
so the audio is not being released until next week. guess they needed time to let russian ai phony something up.
bet their ai works as well as the stay behind the lines or in the broke dick land, t-14, the su 57, and the stoppable kinhazl.

edit on 1-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Gotta fixate on the Wehrmacht angle ... for the benefit of the vodkaholized masses.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Remember guys that the Russian disinformation tactics is to repeate lies high volume, even knowing them being lies ...it`s deliberate .

Firehose of falsehood

The firehose of falsehood is a propaganda technique in which a large number of messages are broadcast rapidly, repetitively, and continuously over multiple channels (such as news and social media) without regard for truth or consistency. An outgrowth of Soviet propaganda techniques, the firehose of falsehood is a contemporary model for Russian propaganda under Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Distinctive Features of the Contemporary Model for Russian Propaganda

High-volume and multichannel
Rapid, continuous, and repetitive
Lacks commitment to objective reality
Lacks commitment to consistency.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The first excerpt of a recording of a conversation between German military personnel about the attack on the Crimean bridge has been published.

vk.com...
edit on 1-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

From my limited German I couldn't make out any refrences to attacking the Crimean Bridge. Lets hope some German speaking members pop on and give us the low down.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Gotta fixate on the Wehrmacht angle ... for the benefit of the vodkaholized masses.

yeah gotta make them think that everybody are nazi's or all of the west is out to get them.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A more complete fragment of a conversation between German military personnel about the attack on the Crimean Bridge

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So so far no actual comments on Germany attacking the Crimean Bridge??

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here there are comments first that some members of my fan club at first do not understand German, and then immediately - that there is nothing in the recording!
Hallelujah, he suddenly received his sight and understood the German language))))

edit on 1-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Actually we're taught French and German at school, so I understood the occasional word which is why I also asked....

Lets hope some German speaking members pop on and give us the low down.

But you cleary refused to see that didn't you??

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Probably this word is Hitler kaput))))))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You're right. Normal Poles are now blocking the border with Ukraine and drinking “black”))))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Probably this word is Hitler kaput))))))

Just like Putin, you seem to have Hitler on the brain!

For our English speaking members here a transcript of the supossed conversation.
sputnikglobe.com...

planning in our unit takes two weeks, but if there's interest, it can be done faster. If we're considering the bridge, then I believe Taurus is insufficient, and we need to have an understanding of how it can work, and for that, we need satellite data. I don't know if we can prepare the Ukrainians for such a task in a short time, in a month, for instance. What would a Taurus attack on the bridge look like? From an operational perspective, I can't assess how quickly the Ukrainians will learn to plan such actions and how quickly integration will occur.....

I'm not advocating for the idea of targeting the bridge; I pragmatically want to understand what they want. And what we need to teach them, so it turns out that when planning these operations, we will need to indicate the main points on the images. They will have targets, but it's important to consider that when working on smaller targets, planning needs to be more meticulous, rather than just analyzing pictures on the computer. When targets are confirmed, it's simpler, and less time will be spent on planning.

And no discussion about Germany attacking the bridge takes place, only talk of supporting the Ukrainians and any of their plans.
edit on 1-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In any case, even when you are caught in an outright lie, write about Putin. This is the motto of my fan club members))))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It is very strange to hear such self-exposures from Soros supporters and America haters.

Freudian slips)))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Evening, Troll.

Clearly, you didn't understood Kurokage's plain English.

Your "fan club"?!!!!

Delusional.....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

In any case, even when you are caught in an outright lie, write about Putin. This is the motto of my fan club members))))

Hahahaha, says the member posting out lies about Germany!!

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

When you are caught in an outright lie (or three) deflect, deflect and lie some more

Where is there anything about Germany attacking anything?

Weak, man, very, very weak.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Evening, Troll.

I know little of Soros. Some billionaire type who is Dr Evil?

I don't hate our American cousins.

A trifle misguided? Perhaps.

P.S. you forgot to call us Communists.

Tssk?
edit on 1-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is not going well 1st accusations about Germany and now ..

France considering placing Special Forces in Ukraine – Le Monde
Paris is contemplating sending a small force into Ukrainian territory to pose a “strategic dilemma” for Moscow, the French outlet has claimed

Looks like everyone is trying to start ww3 .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join