It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: vance2
Right! They have been busy for two years, they can't even get to Kiev. London is definitely safe LOL

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: RussianTroll

Isn't the blowing up of bridges just good war strategy?

Of course, like the London and New York bridges.

I doubt you'd get that close.

Tell that to the Kinzhal hypersonic missile))))

Try again!

The Pentagon this week said it reached important new milestones as it scrambles to catch up with China and Russia in what has become a fraught arms race between the world’s most advanced militaries, conducting a successful hypersonic missile test and securing a $1.3 billion deal to help defend against such threats.

They will be coming at ya from space.

Central to that, they say, is a deal to have L3Harris Technologies and Northrop Grumman design and launch 28 satellites as part of the Pentagon’s new missile defense network.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The unstoppable one? That got stopped?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vance2
Right! They have been busy for two years, they can't even get to Kiev. London is definitely safe LOL

Isn't the blowing up of bridges just good war strategy?

Of course, like the London and New York bridges.

I doubt you'd get that close.

Tell that to the Kinzhal hypersonic missile))))

Already off topic as usual RT??
Tell us again how many of those 'unstoppable' fire crackers have been shot down? Russia is so bad at firing them, they'll probably take out a bridge or 2 of their own eventually.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What benefit does Russia have in starting WW3 or a nuclear exchange , Does Putin think he will walk away unharmed and nothing on fire around him ?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

And you insult me personally once again in violation of the rules of the ATS, and you will immediately feel better)))

My fellow ATS member isn't insulting you RT, they're just telling the truth.

So can you post any actual recordings or are you going to contine to try and blow smoke up our arses??

edit on 1-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
What benefit does Russia have in starting WW3 or a nuclear exchange , Does Putin think he will walk away unharmed and nothing on fire around him ?

Your logic is interesting: it’s Western missiles that are flying at peaceful Russian cities and your military is going to blow up our bridges, but for some reason Putin is to blame, because he’s threatening))))))))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

There goes the likes of Moscow and Saint Petersburg which will be nothing more than smoldering radioactive craters for the next few 100 years at the very least should full-blown nuclear conflict materialise.

Then there is the fact that Putin, no matter where he goes, is personally targeted at all times meaning there goes wherever he happens to be or be hiding at the time.

Nuclear war is a mug's game in a M.A.D world.

Russia cannot win such a conflict any more than NATO can.

Simple as that really.
edit on 1-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

Yeah, whether they will launch or not, those are fairy tales.

Here's the reality:

Britain's cash-strapped Navy 'may be forced to sell off its £3.5 billion aircraft carrier the HMS Prince of Wales' amid funding issues

Soooo on Topic RT?!?!?!
If you had real sources you'd know that's not going to happen...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

But a Royal Navy spokesman said: “These claims are categorically incorrect. We are fully committed to operating both HMS Queen Elizabeth and HMS Prince of Wales.”

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

a reply to: twistedpuppy

Do you have samples of the voices of all the listed characters?)))

Of course not. This is rather the point that has been put to you.

It falls to you to produce this as yet mythical recording.

Can you?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Your “love” for the Russian people smells of terrible Nazism and racism.

It seems taking Crimes with an army is exactly what the Nazis were doing, so who are the Nazi villains in this story...lol

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Your logic is interesting: it’s Western missiles that are flying at peaceful Russian cities and your military is going to blow up our bridges, but for some reason Putin is to blame, because he’s threatening

He took Crimea by force... He is trying to take Ukraine by force and now you complain it's the West that is threatening...lol geez.

It is time in this war that the motherland needs to feel the same pain that Ukraine has been feeling these last two years. What's fair is fair, right comrade?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

it’s Western missiles that are flying at peaceful Russian cities and your military is going to blow up our bridges, but for some reason Putin is to blame, because he’s threatening

Who invaded who here? Ruissia is now in it's 3rd year of bombing and killing in it's attempts at trying to invade and control Ukraine and you think Putin isn't to blame?
Please post ACTUAL evidence that Germany is going to blow up the bridge or forever been seen as a Putin propaganda spreader...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
you really should learn how to ignore bait. But then again, you are an admitted troll. You know the idiot boomer generation only hates the government until they are given an enemy to point at and hate on the orders of said hated governments.

It makes no logical sense to engage these useful idiots who cannot even see their own hypocrisy and double standards, does it fill you with glee to rile them up because it is so easy to do? In fact, it is quite clear that the only generation easier to dupe and manipulate than the boomers are the Gen Y/Millennials by simply saying the name ... "Trump" .

Say the word "Russia" and the boomers instantly begin frothing at the mouth about the prospect of a bombing raid on Moscow, and images of NATO tanks pouring over the Ukraine border for some kind of unholy Armageddon style battle to continue to protect the most corrupt state in Europe, a state that was a launchpad for the authoritarian policies of the World Economic Forum with regards to CBDC, mandatory tracking devices, and illegal bio weapons research.

A state who regularly champions its own government assassinating dissidents, the clamp down on free speech, restrictions on the freedom of worship, continues to be a huge source of human trafficking for sexploitation, forced labor and organ harvesting. All of these non-democratic things are justified to the boomer as necessary because ... Russia/Putin!

When in reality this is the last stand for unchallenged NATO supremacy to demolish smaller nations around the world that refuse to open their markets and sell of their resources to multinational conglomerates mostly based in Europe and North America. Remember when Libya and Gaddaffi gave up his WMD programs, and the NATO had him raped and murdered on video with a knife utilizing the rebels they funded ?? Even the Brits admit they #ed up Libya in this house of Commons report, which is a .pdf file link to a British government server.

Why do I bring up Libya?? To confirm the established pattern that the only objectives the alliance of NATO has achieved is overthrowing weaker nations to control their production markets and keep them indebted to expensive unaffordable to the locals overseas imports that utilize their own cheaply extracted resources.

I remember when this behavior was universally abhorred on ATS. But you know, protecting a very corrupt anti-democratic state to the point of depleting our own military stockpiles, tearing our own economy apart in the process obviously makes sense from an anti-war pro-democracy perspective, obviously.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Which western missiles? Which Russian cities? Proof that Germany is going to blow up your bridges?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

"A state who regularly champions its own government assassinating dissidents, the clamp down on free speech, restrictions on the freedom of worship, continues to be a huge source of human trafficking for sexploitation, forced labor and organ harvesting. All of these non-democratic things are justified to the boomer as necessary because ... "

Doesn't that perfectly describe Russia?

Do climb down from that high horse of yours.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

A state who regularly champions its own government assassinating dissidents, the clamp down on free speech, restrictions on the freedom of worship, continues to be a huge source of human trafficking for sexploitation, forced labor and organ harvesting. All of these non-democratic things are justified to the boomer as necessary because

A perfect speech about Putin and his government here, I couldn't of said it better myself!!

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hello, my friend!
Thanks for support)))

I understand perfectly well what my “fan group” is trying to achieve. Like all fan groups, they try in every possible way to attract the attention of their idol, and when he ignores them, they begin to insult and complain)))

It’s unpleasant for me to deal with them; I communicate on the forum only with normal people. Let them continue to show their hysteria)))

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yet you regularly insult other posters and threaten them with annihilation and so on.

So, what's sauce for the goose....etc?

So, where is this alleged recording?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am curious to hear this recording though when they release it next week I believe they said. My question though is, how can this be corroborated when the rebuttal will be "it was clearly just an AI generated recording by the Russian intelligence agencies" . I do not even need to wait for those statements that will be made as soon as the audio drops, because we already know that the rebuttals will just claim fakery. but in this case, how can it be proven they are fake or real?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join