It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I Worked With Putin: Here’s What You Don’t Know About Him’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: YouSir

If Russia is so amazing as you portray them to be.....why have they not yet been able to take Ukraine?
I mean heck they at one point had been in Kiev correct?
What happened?

Ummm...do keep up...

Even an infant could see that they're busy about the task of depleting the entirety of the west of it's military hardware...

Give them a break...these things take time...

Any honest individual would comprehend that they left Kiev as a show of faith so that the negotiations taking place at that time in Turkeye in March of 2020 would have a chance of success...

Until the uncombable Boris Johnson convinced Zelensky it was much better to have hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainians...than to have peace...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123

If Russia is so amazing as you portray them to be.....why have they not yet been able to take Ukraine?
What happened?

Thats actually a good question. so if they cant even take Ukraine why are you so worried they will attack Nato countries?

Ummm...it's not a good question...it's an infantile question verbalized by someone who can't quite put two and two together...

He's focused on the landmass...all the while the stockpiles of Europe and the US have been depleted...The entire breadth of NATO cant even keep up with Russia's production of military equipment...

The extremely poorly executed Ukrainian offensive caused the death of well over 100,000 Ukrainians...and over 260,000 of them for 2023...This will go down in the history books as one of the greatest defensive application of multi-tiered defense...ever...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Bro, do you really think Russian drones are better and can be produced faster?

And tell me the last time the US needed a ton of shells.

As for missiles, they have a few good ones. But I’d be shocked if they have an inventory that could outmatch the west.

Again, Russia is bogged down with a nation a fraction the size right next door fighting with hand me downs. And you’re trying to act as if they could take on the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Your country is a vassal state...an emasculated remnant of yesteryear...looking to big daddy washington to solve your issues and foot the bill...

We're talking about Poland right? This is the country that just spent 389 million on F16s?

This seems just mean. Poland is our ally. Or does New America call our allies emasculated remnants of their former glory and insinuate they (as a nation) suck on the teet of American superiority? While taking a position allied with Russia (by default) that also says their glory was under the horrors of communism.

I thought it was so cool after 9/11 when all our NATO allies shared our condemnation, and helped us on our revenge tour. I don't want to lose that because its trendy to piss on NATO and ratchet people towards withdrawl.

Why are we throwing away NATO and friendly relationships with allies? Or saying (in so many words) they're lucky to have us around keeping mean old Russia from getting them?

I hate isolationism because it's usually comorbid with totalitarian governments.
edit on 25-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: pennylane123

What happened?

Thats actually a good question. so if they cant even take Ukraine why are you so worried they will attack Nato countries?

Ummm...it's not a good question...it's an infantile question verbalized by someone who can't quite put two and two together...

He's focused on the landmass...all the while the stockpiles of Europe and the US have been depleted...The entire breadth of NATO cant even keep up with Russia's production of military equipment...
The extremely poorly executed Ukrainian offensive caused the death of well over 100,000 Ukrainians...and over 260,000 of them for 2023...This will go down in the history books as one of the greatest defensive application of multi-tiered defense...ever...

YouSir

I heard yesterday that Ukraine are reporting only 13000 loss of soldiers so far? I might have heard incorrect tbf.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Ummm...please...just listen to yourself...Nothing to say about your color revolutions...?

Your coups...?

Your penchant for stirring up radicals in nations that want nothing to do with your..."rules based order"...?

The entire world is strewn with the bodies of those you chose to walk over on the way to your idyllic dream of everyone sucking on the teat of Uncle Sam...

And what the freaking hell are you talking about? You sir either try to address my points or spare yourself the trouble of responding. Russian separatists making the mess in Ukraine and Moldova are the matter of public record. Who sponsors them? Aliens? What's your point? That we march over the bodies of poor Russian pests on our way to NATO?

Your country is a vassal state...an emasculated remnant of yesteryear...looking to big daddy washington to solve your issues and foot the bill...

If this is what you believe, then you're entitled to your precious opinion. Washington doesn't foot our bills though. We have to pay for all the weapons sent, like any other NATO country. It seems you have no idea how NATO functions.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Ummm..........so what's your excuse?

If it's an education you are after.

Well, war is bad, probably best to not go and do that if you can possibly help it.

Also, the only side doing any sort of illegal occupation, would be the Russian Federation scum forces, that invaded their peaceful neighbors.

After Putin sat there and told lies to the world about the military build-up on the Ukrainian border being nothing more than an exercise and of no concern.

edit on 26-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Western military hardware has had the scab of invincibility ripped off...and reveals the gaping wound of hype that surrounded their oversold primacy...

And there it lies...burning on the battlefield...

Sooooo...you were saying...?

YouSir

You say all this as Russia plays war like they were back in WWI... The US lost 2400 soldiers in 20 years in Afghanistan and Russia is at what 400,000 in 2? Russian T-54s... Really? Artillery... Really?

There is a lot of smoke and mirrors in your post then we see what they really have to work with on the battlefield. If the US used Airpower the war would be done in two weeks.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly. The only reason Russia can get away with this replay of 1916 is that the Ukrainians don't have air superiority and enough airmobile troops to vertically envelope the defensive works.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoviceStoic2

I heard yesterday that Ukraine are reporting only 13000 loss of soldiers so far? I might have heard incorrect tbf.

They just said 31,000 have died. About 10 Russian to 1 Ukrainian.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join