It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard makes Trumps ''short list'' for VP

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

During a Fox News town hall event in Greenville, South Carolina, host Laura Ingraham asked the former president about six potential running mates, including three of his erstwhile GOP primary rivals: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy and South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott.

She also cited Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.), South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) and former Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate who left the party in 2022 after aligning herself increasingly with the political right.

“Are they all on your shortlist?” Ingraham asked.

“They are,” Trump said.

www.huffpost.com...

Of these six, Trump has disparaged, insulted, slandered and degraded half of them. As I can recall, he has not attached Gabbard

Can he be serious by considering her a running mate? Would she run with him? I guess anythings possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Here`s the truth

Tulsi wanted ( needed ) to aligning herself with Russian domain . = GOP

I # you not.

That would be 1+1 Russian assets if Trump/ Gabbard . Way to go America .

edit on 22-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Worked for Kamala?

I mean she eviscerated Joe.

While many may see that as punching down, that's plotitics.

Given the way the D's treated Tulsi, is a microcosm of what's happening across the nation.

Keep on hatin, I'm sure it ends well.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Hahahaha

Are you a Hilary chat bot?

Just kidding.

But seriously, are you?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
That would be 1+1 Russian assets if Trump/ Gabbard .

Got any proof of that? No. Didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Hahah

Everything is going according to plan

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I like Noem. I like how she acted during the quote unquote virus. She seems no nonsense. AJ played one of her speeches at some republican get together and I thought she sounded really well put together and fired up. Of course that could just be good speechwriting and acting. Its really all acting though.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Thank you, Kenzo for the perfect example proving that Liberals/Dems can’t meme! You have debunked the conspiracy theory that Liberals & Democrat’s have a sense of humor.
Bravo! reply to: Kenzo

edit on 22-2-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

WHAT IF......

trump offered v.p. spot to HILLARY?
to get her to stop the whole "i'll get you my pretties" thing
and end the political war
do you think she would take it?
maybe even push him down the steps on air force 1

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I had no idea you were a fan of Hillary Clinton, the one that first made that preposterous claim about Gabbard and the person who was promising a Russian reset if she was elected in 2016.

You're doing a great job of giving Democrat partisans a run for their money on contradictory beliefs. You've expressed many incredibly contradictory opinions over the past couple years.

You believe that the government and press have colluded to fake a pandemic, NY killed people with quarantines, that pharmaceutical companies deployed a bioweapon via vaccine that causes nanostructures to form in blood (which also appears in meat at grocery stores), and that the medical industry has faked HIV being responsible for AIDS.

You also believe what the press and government say about a war that is happening in Ukraine. The country where millions and millions in contracts were paid to build facilities for pharmaceutical companies, some of them the same pharmaceutical companies you allege have deployed nanostructures and prion disease in vaccines, and enriched law firms with connections to the same government that tried to illegally mandated the vaccine you consider a bioweapon... as is all reported by the press that has been telling you that COVID will kill you unless we take what you consider a bioweapon, that they have been saying is "safe and effective" for three years.

It's incredible that you don't recognize how insane it appears to believe that people engaging in a global depopulation effort using compulsory injections with bioweapons are trustworthy on other topics, involving all the same politicians and pharmaceutical companies getting rich that you believe are trying to murder us.

That's what you've posted. It's in your history.

Those are also some real spiffy memes you pulled out when your Clinton famboying got called out... awful curious. Emotional histrionics, promoting Hillary Clinton lies, and signs of detachment from reality.

You and Bingo will be like peas in a pod. You can cover each other's six as you spiral your way down into the vertigo of cognitive dissonance.

I'd love to see a bunch of morbidly obese white woman and soy-guzzling white incels on social media, because nothing says serious person like an anime avatar with an identity cult flag, all viciously attacking an indigenous woman that is entirely indifferent to their emotional bleating. An indigenous woman that is in a leadership position in a traditionally male dominated field. All because she upset a bitter and power-hungry harpy that has been an albatross around the neck of her party since the last century.

We'll see.

Maybe he should announce Benito Mussolini as his running mate. Then you and others obsessed with childish beliefs about Trump and all his associates being perpetual villians will decide to be against against secret government censorship, surveillance without warrants, and government control over what businesses are allowed to exist based on the political speech of their owners.
edit on K270706kAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: Typo

edit on K480806kAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Thank you, Kenzo for the perfect example proving that Liberals/Dems can’t meme! You have debunked the conspiracy theory that Liberals & Democrat’s have a sense of humor.
Bravo! reply to: Kenzo

I started to write a wry reply to them, then decided not to say anything but yeah, these are powerful weak.
Like a mix with no bottom end whatsoever.
Like punches when you're dreaming.
Like...derringer bullets.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You are obsessed with Russia.

You should go for a holiday in Ukraine, I hear its nice this time of year.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

I had a similar reaction.
It's just not worth the bother.

You can't reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Give it to Tulsi Gabbard, Vivek has plenty of time to hone his craft until the 2028 election. To be fair he has already said he's ready for whatever office or function suits his vision for America, as in the United States and not the geographic continent. That may be VP, cabinet or something else.

Tulsi is the perfect rebuttal to everything Kamala Harris represents in the upcoming election, or Michelle Obama as the case may be. Yes Obama denies it but that's what Democrats do.

More to the point, Tulsi carries the America First banner and will immediately detect and excoriate any deviation from constitutional parameters. So it's a twofer, embarrassment to the current DNC and a revival of our most sacred virtues.

It's funny how anti american globalist shills continue to project their russophobia on candidates who have done nothing but expose conflicts of interest which happen to involve key members of the anti american globalist agenda.

edit on 22-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Trump already knows who his VP will be, and probably has for quite some time. He's just being smart by keeping it to himself until after the primaries. Tulsi is an unlikely pick, but I wouldn't surprised to see her in his administration.

I don't think anyone will be surprised at who Trump picks. The guys whole campaign was geared for the vice presidency. IMHO.

edit on 2/22/2024 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe

Glad you liked the memes

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

How do you feel about why Democrats can't seem to discuss the real issues for more than 5 seconds, and then lie and cheat about it for 5 hours?

Why are Democrats not discussing the issues?

Why did Biden the other day say Climate Change is more of a threat than Russian Nuclear weapons???? 🤓

"Maybe somebody nutty KuuKuu?"

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Here`s the truth

Tulsi wanted ( needed ) to aligning herself with Russian domain . = GOP

I # you not.

That would be 1+1 Russian assets if Trump/ Gabbard . Way to go America .

You lefties really eat your own, don't you... You all going to suggest Gabbard is a Russian asset? lol geez

BTW there were 20+ US-funded bio labs in Ukraine, that is no secret. The US helped them to convert old USSR labs into viable level 2 labs that they really needed. Ukraine is a big country with all kinds of animals sicknesses etc that just like any other country needs bio labs and the US helped them to get up on their feet. I think they have 1 level 3 but a bunch of level 2s.

Where the Russians went with it all as part of their excuse to invade was to call them US bio-weapon labs. Just added a simple word...lol In the past we had some really good discussions on it all. The Russians only used it for about a week or so as it was even too ludicrous for them to keep up.

edit on x29Thu, 22 Feb 2024 07:15:17 -0600202452America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2024 07:15:17 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Another Liberal that checks under the bed at night for Russians.
You guys are too much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join