It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac addreses from humans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: IndieA

Do you mean self winding?

Yep, such simple technology that's been around for a long time, yet is super effective and environmentally friendly.

edit on 3-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reformated

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Isn't it mechanical, and compared to nano stuff, rather large?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Fully functional nanobots capable of carrying out complex tasks within our bodies.

On a widespread scale is not yet a reality.

I don't think that nanobots that can carry out complex tasks, would be the first nanotechnology to emerge. I think simple nanosenors with limited functionality would come first.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Small update:

The one app I got to work gives some additional details about the MAC addresses.

I've noticed some details from this photo I posted earlier:

The main thing is, look at all the Apple logos.

Are the new iPhones just doing a bunch of stuff in the background that we are unaware of?

And, as I mentioned before, some addresses say connect and others say unconnectable. This app gives the message, "unbonded" when I accidentally hit connect, except for one time, I briefly saw some additional information.

There is some raw data that this app provides, but at this point it makes no sense to me. It's seems to be just 1 to 4 strings of numbers.

You can also see that some addresses have millisecond numbers, while others are zero, possibly indicating which addresses are in use, would be my guess.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Isn't it mechanical, and compared to nano stuff, rather large?

Sure, but what's your point?

My point was that drawing energy from the body has already been done for hundreds of years, and nano technology likely only require very tiny amounts of energy to operate, as we see with technology as we downscale.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Apples and oranges? Self winding watches get their "power" from kinetic energy ie physical motion.
edit on 3-3-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Fully functional nanobots capable of carrying out complex tasks within our bodies.

On a widespread scale is not yet a reality.

Do you think you are privleged to the actual "reality" of the world?

And if that were the case various diseases and medical conditions, such as cancer, would be somewhat curable for a start.

Where is the vast profit in curing cancer compared to the vast profit to treat it?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
You can also see that some addresses have millisecond numbers, while others are zero, possibly indicating which addresses are in use, would be my guess.

And they ALL have a zero distance "Apx Dist:0.00m" indication too.

Do Iphones have more than one bluetooth system, one that is continually talking to the other, so no registration is required for one of them as it's only for internal transmitting or receiving?

hmmmm?

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: IndieA

And they ALL have a zero distance "Apx Dist:0.00m" indication too.

Do Iphones have more than one bluetooth system, one that is continually talking to the other, so no registration is required for one of them as it's only for internal transmitting or receiving?

hmmmm?

I think 5G phones relay other traffic, by design of the technology, but I'm no expert.

But now that I think about it, Bluetooth operates on 2.4GHz, which is also what 4G used. 5G is a bit different technology that uses higher frequencies and beamed signals.

edit on 3-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I thought that I would check Reddit to see if anyone had any extra information. There was a guy who did the graveyard test and found a lot of these types of signals, that was about a year back. After he posted he went to bed. Then he said that all four of his channels had been trolled by debunkers. They moved fast on him so to speak. If just a crazy theory put out for a bit of fun it sure does get people riled up.
This seems to be a subject although it does have some evidence to back it up, the evidence is technical and would leave a lot of people having to learn something to even get a handle on it. Why move on it so fast? I suggest that one main server has the monopoly for whatever reason and wants to keep it that way, the only people with the money and resources to do this sort of thing are government agencies.
Here is the Reddit page www.reddit.com...
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331253124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

Also note that in this Reddit article, the poster says that if the second numbers have certain numbers or letters then it means that the code is randomized. One randomizes for privacy, which means only the central server will know the subject's location.Thats until a hacker works it out. This would mean that a ton of bricks would come down on said individual if they could find them, if they can't then the central server gets compromised. www.reddit.com...
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331503124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This video is old tech now think again.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Do you think you are privleged to the actual "reality" of the world?

The one that I live in, for the most part, yes.

As to being "privileged", same boat really.

The age in which we live extends most of us a modicum of privilege.

Where is the vast profit in curing cancer compared to the vast profit to treat it?

In palliative care as you know.

That does not mean that we have working nanobots or we can cure the disease with such, point of fact the opposite thus far.
edit on 4-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

One may argue that collecting information and transmitting such would indeed constitute a complex task.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

From your own video 2:30 "at the moment they cant do much"

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here's a slightly longer documentary about the experiments in Mexico.

BLUETRUTH (BLUETOOTH TRUTH) ANALYSIS AND REMEDIATION

I will say that the sample size was small, and they tested people a couple of ways, but maybe without the best controls in place. I would say that the results were somewhat inconclusive and I would like to see more experiments done to help isolate these unidentified MAC addresses.

The doctor and his team seem to be constantly free of MAC addresses throughout the experiment. At one point the researchers think that people who have had PCR tests are giving off MAC addresses. The doctor speculates that it's from the graphene oxide, in the hydrogel, in the PCR test. He thinks that's these nano devices are at the very least, emitting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal with MAC address(es).

Now about the graphene oxide. The doctor cites other researchers who he says have identified graphene oxide in all of the covid vaccines, yet none of the manufacturers disclose that it's in there. The doctor seems to think that the graphene oxide can self-assemble into nano devices. I've heard that graphene oxide is essentially a nano razor blade that's said to be the sharpest thing known to man, so for that reason alone, I wouldn't want it in my body.

edit on 4-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some of the numerical addresses are coming up as iBeacons.

iBeacon

iBeacon is a small-scale network device that uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and acts as a transmitter to detect and track smartphones. The Apple iBeacon protocol can be used to give push notifications and location-based services that takes advantage of the way BLE allows wireless devices to connect without human intervention. iBeacon, which specifies how BLE connection requests should be sent, is compatible with iPhone 4S or later, iPad third generation or later, iPad mini and iPod Touch fifth generation or later. iBeacon is also available on Android devices.

Practical applications for iBeacon include pushing marketing promotions to shoppers as they move through a mall, providing notifications about flight delays to travelers who are waiting to board an airplane and displaying details about a work of art as museum visitors enter an exhibition hall.

There are privacy concerns as some organizations may not be upfront in the metrics they collect, and iBeacon was changed from being an opt-in to an opt-out technology, and iBeacon can obtain information on a user’s location.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   

An interesting side note found on a subreddit could be BS but it all goes into the mix. Concerns a high worth individuals son talking too much. www.reddit.com...
The fortunate one mentions LgG4 which I hadn't heard of and did a search it is an autoimmune disease , with some pretty weird symptoms but they seem to mention fibroid masses. www.msdmanuals.com...#:~:text=Immuno globulin%20G4%2Drelated%20disease%20(IgG4,on%20which%20organs%20are%20affected.

edit on am320243America/Chicago331213124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It is such a simple thing to do. Anyone can check it out. If we assume that there is not a load of hidden low-energy devices lurking in the undergrowth, One has to accept that there is a high probability that they are coming from people. It is also a subject that on certain platforms gets a massive amount of flack, far more than another stupid conspiracy should engender. The more recent posts on the subject just don't seem to load. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's some more information about signals from BLE devices:

How to detect and investigate Bluetooth LE devices

That is why we need to be aware of all wireless devices that are nearby or that we use on our daily basis. Those can be found within domestic environments, such as smart toys, locks or appliances. We carry others everywhere, such as smart watches, cloth tags, electric cars, bicycles and those present in the workplace.

Bluetooth LE is widely used by IOT devices due to its low consumption and compatibility with many other devices. It is a standard used and supported by the industry.

Very often these devices hold microphones to receive voice commands. As useful as it may seem, it can have deep privacy and safety implications if the user is unaware of this feature, or that it is wirelessly accessible.

It is important to know what we are buying and what connectivity features it offers, so we can avoid bad moments in the future by properly configuring it.

Using Bluetooth LE scanner tools will help you determine which nearby devices use Bluetooth in their communications.

With proximity bluetooth devices (Proximity Beacons) also called iBeacons we can know how far away they are from us, they are often used as key rings to find keys or any other object that is susceptible to get lost, even curious applications such as anti-theft in case your bag moves away from you, the mobile phone application will alert you.

Here's more information and an interesting Power PowerPoint presentation:

Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Identifier Reference

Here's a site where you can look up MAC addresses:

MAC Address Lookup

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Using a laptop, I was able to connect to an unknown Bluetooth LE signal at work.

It turned out to be one of our office printers, and I was able to use the BLE connection to print a test page.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join