It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac addreses from humans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is an update on the Bluetooth Mac addresses that people seem to be emitting since the rollout, which is a strange coincidence. It appears that each shot gives you another Mac address. Like five shots will give you five Mac addresses. So what is a MACadrress? It means that by law everything that is on a wifi network has to have an identifier, It will tell you in the first three numbers what the device is, a fridge TV speaker, etc. But it has been noticed by many people that by using their smartphones on a search APP it will tell you how many devices are within range. What has been noticed is that as time has gone by there have been more and more addresses coming up on the search platform which have no identifier. This means that whatever is putting out the address, is illegal but it is also an open system waiting to connect. As it has become apparent that it is the human body that is putting out the address, the question is, what will happen when they go online or get hacked? When the likes of Klaus say that by now everyone will be chipped, and his henchman says that humans are hackable creatures they mean business. The 5g installations didn't stop when the lockdowns were being carried out, the agenda even meant cutting trees to allow the 5g signal to operate in the suburban centers. Turning a human body into a walking operating system must have health risks ..have we been seeing those risks playing out? with a colossal mistake with regards to an experiment on many levels strange times indeed.
Here we have someone who is investigating it , who knows what is playing out and wonders what would happen if he hacked one of these walking MAC addresses? and wonders what is going to happen when they connect. rumble.com...
edit on pm2220242America/Chicago2293129 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on pm2220242America/Chicago2293229 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

Here we have an experiment where a vaccine is injected into a vial of human blood, after a while unless they are completely BSing it puts out a MACaddress what a great way to check if you have taken your medicine. rumble.com...
edit on pm2220242America/Chicago2294129 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sir, take a break from the internet, please.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

I was just about to add that you boys would be coming out of the woodwork first. But you appeared before I had time.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I tried this when I first heard about it. I have an older smartphone running on Android and it's possible to search for bluetooth signals by accessing the "developer tools" and switching the search function on without needing an app.

It appeared to work and was freaky...however, I am not sure if it is "unassigned" mac addresses or whether it is just signals that have an identity kept secure by other smartphone users and the normal phone settings, if that's possible.

I remember standing outside a supermarket in town, and as someone came near, my phone would show a new mac address and it would dissappear when they entered the store. I went inside and there were loads of unassigned addresses.

I will try the test again and get back to you.

ps, France doesn't allow Rumble (le bustards!) so can't view your links, but if anyone has others I'd love to see. I'll search for something myself and share what I can.
edit on 10/2/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Why not investigate it so you know instead of looking like you're lacking in thought, rhyme, or reason?

Watching this vid and it is quite interesting. Lots of uncategorized MAC addresses with no vendors is an anomaly.

I have a wardriver app going on my phone now, totally legal, and I'm seeing anomalies. Where I live there are a few hundred people close by in apartments, and I'm seeing a lot of legit bluetooth and WIFI networks, all have identifiers, like "Jims-wifi" etc..
But there's also like a hundred of them with no identifiers which is not common, nor is it legal. The last time I tested WIFI using one of these apps that scan every network and bluetooth address was well before anyone received jabs, and there were only like 10 wireless networks visible. Now there's more than a hundred in just a 200 foot range.

With no vendor info, just a bogus MAC address, but it's emitting RF. Or rather they are.
(Someone named their WIFI network "DEA Van-7" haha.)
edit on 10-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why not investigate it so you know instead of looking like you're lacking in thought, rhyme, or reason?

A bot can't do that.

A nerbot can

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

A bot can't do that.

A nerbot can

Good one

I'm checking this stuff out right now, quite interesting. I don't know or wouldn't say if I did, what's going on to anyone (here where I live), because no one will care or be interested, plus they might think a person is "losing it" if they even mention stuff like this. What better way could there be to prey on unsuspecting or caring people eh? If there is something bad happening. Black ops are pretty ugly knowing already in advance how ugly the people are right now who conduct black ops.

There could be something to this. No one will know unless something big happens because of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

BAD BOT! TSK! TSK!
edit on 10-2-2024 by Cracka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   
IDEA

A space blanket (foil) wrapped around a person would not produce a signal. Remove the blanket and see if a signal appears. Replace the space blanket and see if the signal disappears again.

Should be a great way to test people IN A CROWDED ENVIRONMENT but individually.

A sure way for folks to see a real-time truth with their own eyes maybe.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here are some previous threads in order, some by the author of this one... to add to the pot so to speak. They make good reading and afford perspective on the unfolding of this anomaly so far...

How come a doctor finds a MAC address with bluetooth application in vaxed patients
self assembling nano particles responding to wifi
More on the mac address phenomanon
If the Vaxed are not chipped whats this then
Turning Bluetooth on its head

Also, to "annonentity", a good chance for you to grab and replace your avatar if you want from one of your previous threads for your profile, if you want. I imagine you never got access back to your first account when things went belly up a while ago.

Friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I tried and downloaded my Ceasar but it would not come up . ..Another thing that might be worth testing is that once the particular number shows up with a particular person switch everything off and check that the same number comes up again if so then it is more proof they might have been barcoded. Chipping by injection is doable the patents certainly suggest the tech is established. I remember a guy going through airport security, which no doubt is a Faraday cage , and the security guy told him they could tell if you were jabbed or not, that would figure if they could isolate him electromagnetically and read his signal.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So, basically it sounds like the shot alters the frequency of a person....what they call an aura. It could be used to track a person but since everyone's frequency is constantly changing by environmental factors such as electrical signals and also diet, I doubt it it could actually work for that. Even though if it has no actual use, people who pay to do this might believe it is useful. Science cons a lot of people who invest in it.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think the fear of ridicule about exposing or investigating weapons like this is the greatest weapon of all the most evil people are using today to hide this kind of technology, keeping people ignoring investigating and just how weaponised Wide Body area networks are, and Wide Personal Area Networks are, and what they actually can really do. And the harm they have already done.

Pretty sad actually.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This happens when people are injected with very small computer parts that self assembles in the body once stimulated .

The transmitter is a computer part .

This video telling how the dead people also emit the MAC adress in Mexico , people who have died last few years .

VACCINATED DEAD PEOPLE EMIT BLUETOOTH MAC ADDRESS IN GRAVEYARD – DR. PEDRO CHÁVEZ

edit on 10-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
IDEA

A space blanket (foil) wrapped around a person would not produce a signal. Remove the blanket and see if a signal appears. Replace the space blanket and see if the signal disappears again.

Should be a great way to test people IN A CROWDED ENVIRONMENT but individually.

A sure way for folks to see a real-time truth with their own eyes maybe.

"Excuse me, sir. You look like a man who is of wearing the same old antiquated tin foil hats ..."

uh, I don't wear ...

"You owe it to yourself to wear only the latest in form and fashion. My new model is an aluminum titanium alloy with a copper grid that can serve as a Faraday Cage. I have seven different styles and eight different colors. Would you like to try one on?"

no, I don't think I'd be inter ...

"Hang on a second, please. I need to do something on my phone. Let's see, locate nearest signal. Pair. New directive: You want to buy many hats. Send."

"Sir, did I mention that you can pay in easy installments?"

I'll take five, please.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This is kinda sorta related to the topic. There is a software that is called TMAC that will change your MAC address for you on your PC.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is probably why all of the idiots are spouting off government propaganda.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I remember when I once found photos of this vaxx under the microscope, it totally freaked me out

Tiny electronics all over the liquid.
edit on 11:11:2023 by Agleaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity
I think there is just more devices now.

As for the unknown devices;
support.apple.com...
support.apple.com...

The same goes for android things;

There is tons of new stuff with Bluetooth Low Energy;
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Has anyone considered credit cards? They have transponders in them that might be receiving enough energy from signals around them to try to respond. The top ones are a new thing in recent years and might be responsible for part of the signals along with the light bulbs, id tag, toasters, ring cameras, refrigerators, washing machines, automobiles, etc.. that are all linkable devices.

The number of things communicating on the Internet surpassed the number of people on the Internet a few years ago.

Not saying the op topic is not a problem but trying to help others isolate the noise from other items when they investigate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join