It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hind Rajab, 6, found dead in Gaza days after phone calls for help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

To make it clearer who is committing genius against whom, you could take a look at the maps of Palestine from 1948 to the present day. You can see that it is ethnic cleansing.

Those same maps will show you that each and every time Israel is attacked they do indeed take more land. The golan heights is a great example of keeping land that has strategic defense value.

Maybe the dumb Arabs should learn to leave Israel alone.
That might let them keep more land.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
This is not a war, it is a systematic extermination.

Bullcrap. It's a war. The moron 'palestinians' and Hamas started a war with someone who could beat them. And no, if it were 'extermination' then a hell of a lot more so called 'palestinians' would be dead instead of just a few thousand.

Since you obviously missed it. A reminder that civilians die in war. ANY dead so called 'palestinians' are the fault of Hamas and the 'palestinians' themselves for supporting them. They created the situation they are in.

2,000,000 Civilian Dead Vietnam War

527 Thousand Civilian War Dead, 800 Thousand Missing - Korean War

WWII Estimate 50 Million Civilian Dead

4.7 Million Civilians Dead in post 9/11 War Zones

Iraq War - Up to 1 Million Civilian Deaths Estimated

World War I Civilian Deaths - Estimated 6 million

Iran/Iraq War estimated 2 million dead
** NOTE - 100,000 Kurds killed by Iraq in 1988 alone

Statistics - Death Rates Around the World in Armed Conflicts

National Library of Medicine - Estimating the Number of Civilian Casualties in Modern Armed Conflict

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Maybe the dumb Arabs should learn to leave Israel alone.
That might let them keep more land.

Perhaps if human rights, Geneva treaties and UN resolutions were complied with without the USA using its veto power, Israel's borders would be different.

Not once or twice have they been accused of their constant colonization, illegal settlements and their apartheid with a non-Jewish population.

There have been many wars in other countries. Can you give me any examples of countries that have occupied after victory and sent civilian settlers in illegal settlements, expelling the natives after the Second World War?

Because Israel does not have, nor does it have legally established, its borders, since it has never had the intention of stopping stealing other people's lands.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Could you please remind me, in any of the wars you mention, was there a fight against an opponent who did not even have an army?

Also, could you remind me which of those countries at war he colonized, for example; Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Japan, Vietnam... and sent civilian citizens to these countries to create settler settlements after World War II until today?

Any case in which the natives were prohibited from returning to their homes at the end of the war?

Palestine has no army. Palestinian civilians are 5,483,550, Hamas are 40,000 fighters; without tanks, maritime force, without aviation, without missiles (they have rockets). Israel is the 18th world power in terms of war power. This is not a war, it is a systematic extermination.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I’ve given you an example of how Israel took the golan heights after being attacked. FAFO

Israel also took the Sinai peninsula.
The whole damn thing. All 20000 square miles of it. FAFO
Israel is only about 8000 square miles.
They could tripled their land in only 6 days.
They gave it back.
Interesting.

They’ll give Gaza back when Hamas is wiped.
It might be a parking lot but once again, FAFO.
Will the Palis ever learn?
No.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Will the Palis ever learn?
No.

They tried to take over Egypts government and failed.
Now Egypt doesn't want anything to do with them.
They tried to take over Jordans government and royal family and failed.
Now Jordan doesn't want anything to do with them.
They tried (and still are trying) to take over Israel and destroy it.
And Israel is fighting back.

They are trouble. Not even the Muslim countries want to have them around.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I'll ask you again since I never got a straight answer in the past. Netanyahu said he's not going to accept sdny kind of ceasefire deal. Instead he is going to keep pushing until he has achieved total victory.

What exactly do you think he means when he says total victory? What does Gaza look like at the end of this war?

Currently the majority of Gaza's citizens are packed into a few square miles, they have no homes to return to, and the IDF is moving in.

What happens to those people when they have nowhere else to run?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
I'll ask you again since I never got a straight answer in the past.

I already did answer that. It's odd that you are asking again. The answer won't change.

Netanyahu said he's not going to accept sdny kind of ceasefire deal. Instead he is going to keep pushing until he has achieved total victory. What exactly do you think he means when he says total victory?

Total victory means the end of Hamas.

What does Gaza look like at the end of this war?

That's up to Hamas and the so called Palestinians'. They keep holding hostages so stuff keeps getting blown up. NONE of this would have happened if they hadn't attacked Israel, mass murdered 1200 people, mass raped men and women, burned families alive, and taken 240 people hostage. Want to know what Gaza will look like? ASK HAMAS. Every bomb that falls is because they won't give up the hostages and won't stop fighting Israel.

Currently the majority of Gaza's citizens are packed into a few square miles, they have no homes to return to, and the IDF is moving in.What happens to those people when they have nowhere else to run?

What happens to the people? Again ... ASK HAMAS and the "Palestinians" themselves. Their situation is one of their own making. It could have ended before it began.

I already gave a link to an article in which Netanyahou said that Gaza could have self control and elected officials, but that none of them could be Hamas and anti-Israel existing. I don't have that link. THIS link says something like it - The last statement on what Gaza would look like here - NPR

ETA ... This is the second time I've answered the same question. I'm not answering this again.

edit on 2/24/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

They could tripled their land in only 6 days.
They gave it back.
Interesting.

You have answered yourself.

Egypt is not Palestine, and with the Camp David Accords Israel had to return the Sinai to Egypt.

On the contrary, the Golan Heights were illegally occupied and new settlers were created there for the illegal settlements.

In Egypt they could not, nor can they, do what they have been doing for 75 years in Palestine. www.reuters.com...

You don't answer the questions either, you continue to contradict yourself with the anomaly of Israel in Palestine:

Could you please remind me, in any of the wars you mention, was there a fight against an opponent who did not even have an army?

Also, could you remind me which of those countries at war he colonized, for example; Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Japan, Vietnam... and sent civilian citizens to these countries to create settler settlements after World War II until today?

Any case in which the natives were prohibited from returning to their homes at the end of the war?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: Lazy88

Isreal is more open to religious

So religiously open that before they arrived there were 10% Christians in Palestine and currently Christians do not reach 2% of the population in Israel.

sharing the holy cites

They shared and distributed them so well that they kept almost everything. Sharing what is not yours is not generosity, it is usurping.

Do you know nothing about the crusades? The reason the Christian population in the Holly land dropped was because the Muslims were killing them. The last Christian area the city of acre fell in 1291. This effectively ended the Christian presence in the Holly land.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Simple answer China and Russia

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Do you know nothing about the crusades? The reason the Christian population in the Holly land dropped was because the Muslims were killing them. The last Christian area the city of acre fell in 1291. This effectively ended the Christian presence in the Holly land.

I thought it was understood that he was talking about the 20th century, 750 years later

750 years later in 1948, Israel expelled nearly 150,000 Christian Palestinians from their homes as well as Muslim Palestinians. Open to religion in the 20th century, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Again your history is distorted. The reason the Golan Heights is not returned to Syria is they have refused to normalize relations with Israel. They flat out will not sit down and work out a peace deal and to this day still calls for the destruction of Israel.

It would be stupid to return this area to a country who will just use it to attack you again. Not to mention the part owned by Syria has been under constant war as the Syrian government has been battling rebels in the northern area of th golon heights. That's why the UN currently has troops there as a buffer zone

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

And how does Israel know when Hamas is gone when they're a faceless enemy?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Simple answer China and Russia

Did China and Russia set up colonies by establishing illegal settlements, sending their civilians there and expelling the natives without the right to return?

Could you tell me where that happened?

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

On the subject of illegal settlements Israel has announced plans to build an extra 3,300 homes in the occupied West Bank , more theft of West Bank land while they're destroying Gaza.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Again your history is distorted.

UN Security Council Resolution 242 calls Golan Heights "occupied territory". (Illegal occupation).

Israel’s Occupation of the Golan Heights Is Illegal and Dangerous.

foreignpolicy.com...

You are the one who distorts and adapts the parts of the story that fit your narrative.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Their state was born doing that 75 years ago and it seems that it is the only thing they know how to do. Unfortunately, they learned from the British "the colonization manual" adapting it to Palestine and now they force the Palestinians to live the nightmare that the Jews lived before.

Check out this interview, the research by Jewish historian Ilan Pappè is incredible. He perfectly explains what he calls "ethnic cleansing."
youtu.be...
(sorry, I can't include the direct YouTube video)
edit on 24-2-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
And how does Israel know when Hamas is gone when they're a faceless enemy?

You'll have to ask Israel and their military leadership. I would imagine it would be when Hamas and the 'Palestinians' stop attacking Israel and stop calling for the destruction of Israel and the Genocide of the Jews. Only Israel can answer that. I don't have access to their intelligence gathering.

posted on Feb, 24 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There can be no peace until you figure out the answer to this question….

How do you negotiate with people who think the only way they can be free is through terrorism?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join