It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hind Rajab, 6, found dead in Gaza days after phone calls for help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Six year old Hind Rajab , her aunt, uncle and three cousins were attempting to leave Gaza when the car they were traveling in came under fire from Israeli forces , it seems all were killed except the six year old who called the emergency services for help , call operators say the call ended with the sound of gunfire.

Hind Rajab was fleeing the city with her aunt, uncle and three cousins when the car they were travelling in appears to have come face to face with Israeli tanks, and come under fire.

Audio recordings of calls between Hind and emergency call operators suggest that the six-year-old was the only one left alive in the car, hiding from Israeli forces among the bodies of her relatives.

Her pleas for someone to rescue her ended when the phone line was cut amid the sound of more gunfire.

Today Paramedics from the Palestinian Red Crescent Society managed to get to the area and found the bullet ridden car that contained Hind and her family and the remains of the ambulance that was sent to help them along with its dead crew.

One paramedic told journalists that Hind was among the six bodies found inside the car, all of which showed signs of gunfire and shelling.

A few metres away were the remains of another vehicle - completely burnt out, its engine spilling onto the ground. This, the Red Crescent says, is the ambulance sent to fetch Hind.

Its crew - Yusuf al-Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun - were killed when the ambulance was bombed by Israeli forces, the organisation says.

In a statement, the PRCS accused Israel of deliberately targeting the ambulance, as soon as it arrived at the scene on 29 January.

"The [Israeli] occupation deliberately targeted the Red Crescent crew despite obtaining prior coordination to allow the ambulance to arrive at the scene to rescue the child Hind," it said.

Another War Crime to add to the list.

The PRCS told the BBC that it had taken several hours to coordinate access with the Israeli army, in order to send paramedics to Hind.

"We got the coordination, we got the green light," PRCS spokeswoman, Nibal Farsakh, told me earlier this week."On arrival, [the crew] confirmed that they could see the car where Hind was trapped, and they could see her. The last thing we heard is continuous gunfire."
Recordings of Hind's conversations with call operators - shared publicly by the Red Crescent - sparked a campaign to find out what had happened to her.
www.bbc.co.uk...

This is what Israel's barbarous war sounds like , another frightened child paying the price for being born on the wrong side of the fence.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Allow me to roll out the auto-generated propaganda for you.

Why do you hate Jews? Why do you support Hamas? Don't you know all Palestinian children help Hamas commit terror? Do you not know Palestinians are not human, and let me just add that Muslims all want to destroy jews, so we need to carry on with destroying that next. If you are upset this little girl is dead, you clearly support Hamas and want to see the genocide of the Jewish people.

Stop hating the joos, you anti-Semite!

Ok psy ops units, you don't have to post the expected remarks now, I already took care of it for you.
edit on 2-10-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Israeli government and the idf are nothing but barbarous murdering scum.

No better than hamas.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Everyone must be held accountable for their actions. Two wrongs do not make a right. They can ALL kiss me arse.

(post by JAY1980 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
People that did this should be held accountable, but let me toss out what part of the defense would be (guess obviously) under the stress of urban combat against and enemy that doesnt have a uniform for combat, uses civilian assets to strike at military units on a regular basis making an already stressful situation worse since its so hard to tell combatants from civilians.

Toss in some ptsd claims..

then they have a good chance of reasonable doubt.

Note: I am not endorsing what happened at all, executing a family and ambulance crew there should be repercussions I just dont see it happening.

Hamas F'd around and now everyone around them is paying the price just as Hamas wanted, makes for great press against the Israel military.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You seriously cannot go tit for tat in war. All deaths due to war are egregious and it's unfortunate that so many innocents are killed, many times viciously. But trying to keep score is a waste of energy and revealing your tits for another's tats only shows a petty and small minded obsession about one's disregard for all the atrocities. Right or wrong, justified or not, sides have been chosen, positions defined. The most we can hope for is a quick resolution with the least amount of death possible.

I'm sincerely sorry for your pain.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are you all too young to remember what war is? Don't they teach this stuff anymore?

People die.

Innocent people die.

Name me one war where that didn't happen.

Just one.

edit on 10-2-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
War sucks.

No hostages no peace.

Don’t forget: Hamas can end this anytime they want.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

War sucks.

No hostages no peace.

Don’t forget: Hamas can end this anytime they want.

YEP. IDF (if it really was them) wouldn't be there if Hamas and the Palestinians hadn't attacked Israel on Oct 7. IDF (if it was really them) wouldn't have hit the ambulance if Hamas hadn't been using them to move ammunitions and terrorists, and using hospitals as their terrorist bases. It's Hamas's fault and the fault of the 'palestinians' who support them. Hamas could have ended this before it even began.

edit on 2/10/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Seems to be a severe lack of blood in the car. 6 people shot repeatedly in such a small area surely would have left some/lots behind.
Either way another sad and heartbreaking story, another day.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Maybe hamas killed their own people to make Israel look bad? Blowing up an ambulance on the way to help an injured child sure would help create more hate.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Your right! They can pack up and roll back the settlements westward.

Leave those poor Jews to have their ancestral lands instead of taking, taking, taking,

I seriously don’t see how anyone can sit on their hands when the arabs in the West Bank keep stealing and encroaching on those poor Jewish people.

👍

a reply to: Vermilion

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks so much for the list.

The other thing I would add is Hamas invaded Israel on October the 7th 2023 and basically shot, chopped, and burned anything that moved including children.

Those that they did encounter that they didn’t kill they herded like livestock back to Gaza to hide behind like the cowardly dogs that they are.

Hamas can end this today if they choose to.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
The Israeli government and the idf are nothing but barbarous murdering scum.

No better than hamas.

You understand what 7/10 did to the Israeli population? This includes Muslim, Druze, Jewish, Christian. Israel's population feel destroyed by 7/10. It's their 9/11 while proportionally massively more! The crimes committed by Hamas are on another level of evil. Then you label them while fighting for their survival?

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS
yea Israel kind of killed a bunch of their own that day as well, just more Israeli incompetence. Remind me how many of those Hamas perpetrators are dead or arrested?? oh something like all of them right? Mate, you don't have to tell me its ok to kill Palestinian children. They only were coordinating the ambulance rescue with the IDF as they were driving, and followed their instructions to the ambush that was waiting. if anything, they didn't kill enough Semite kids or Palestinian medical workers, and should shoot a few more terrorists in training just to be safe.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

October 7

Non of this would be happening if that didn’t.

And that is the only thing you do not mention.

As for the dead Hamas. They are included in the civilian fatality count.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I haven't commented on this war since it started... but I have to say, it should be clear to most at this point that Israel is going way overboard, and the people saying "this is just war" must have zero empathy. Even the MSM has a hard time portraying the war without making Israel look like war criminals. If the situation were reversed, I would be saying the exact same thing, but I wouldn't need to because the world would be filled with outrage.

When many people on the left and right agree on something, there must be something to it. And I see many people on both the left and right calling out Israel for their war crimes. And just look at the politicians trying to incite more war in the middle east, it's all the same war mongering fools. Merchants of death, that's what they are. Make no mistake, they need wars to sell their weaponry, and probably also thin out the global population while they're at it.
edit on 10/2/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

When many people on the left and right agree on something, there must be something to it.

I'll agree that this crosses ideological boundaries, but it goes both ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Even the MSM has a hard time portraying the war without making Israel look like war criminals.

The MSM only have a hard time broadcasting the truth.

But a new find by the Israel Defense Forces is even more troubling – Hamas has been operating a sophisticated data center directly beneath the United Nations Agency for Palestinian Refugees (UNRWA), complete with an electrical room, industrial battery power banks, and living quarters for Hamas terrorists overseeing the computer operations.
redstate.com...

CNN NBC CBS MSNBC where you at?
We know why.
It’s amazing that they just cannot ever call out a terrorist organization like Hamas when they continue their barbaric war crimes.
No hostages no peace should be the headline of every media outlet and protestor concerned about the war over there.

edit on 10-2-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join