It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carlson to interview Putin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

How about peace?

Our CIA and State Dept. did create this entire situation.

OK... How did they do that? Did they start the Revolution? Did they tell Yanukovych to use the military on protesters? AND we are talking 2013-2014. Donbas never would have happened if Russia didn't massively support it. I see a lot of Russia Russia Russia in all this.

Speaking of peace, where would all that be today if Russia didn't finance the war in Donbas and Russia didn't invade Ukraine?
edit on x29Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:22:35 -0600202439America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2024 14:22:35 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
I will say I don’t see the point in the interview will be heavily set to befit Putin with no chance of gotcha questions by Carlson. I could be wrong?

I got a little bored... same old same old. You really need to watch Charlie Rose's interview, much better and you have the history of the last 5 years to compare to what Putin said back then.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
I’m exactly half way through.

1. It’s boring as …
2. Putin sounds like jilted ex. Weird thought processes. Seems re-writing everything for his side.

Maybe it’s just western mindset but sounds like mostly B.S.

That is what Stalin mandated to remake all Russian history with them being the hero in the story, once again, all part of the old USSR propaganda machine. Just think what Hilter would have done if he won...

They even suggest that Russians are Romans and turned Crimea into some religious place for them as their birth home. They created all this fake Greek history for them and built the place out like it was Mount Olympus. Now the indigenous people there were moved out never to be seen again, but hey so were 40 million others that "disappeared" back then too, so who is counting?

Putin has said many times that Russia is the third Roman Empire and that drives a lot of his desires and why places like Crimea and Ukraine seem so important to him, but once again it seems Russia time and time again doesn't really care for what the people who live there actually think.

edit on x29Fri, 09 Feb 2024 14:44:57 -0600202439America/ChicagoFri, 09 Feb 2024 14:44:57 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join