It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carlson to interview Putin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I don't think your average person thinks into situations like this as much as the likes of your ATS daily user. So an interview like this is nothing more than a PR stunt for Carlson, to seem like he's on the edge of fringe journalism, like you said, building his brand.

Although, I hate to reference this guy, Hitler did interviews, and even hosted the Olympics... I guess everyone was non the wiser to see what was on the horizon?

should Hitler have been killed before he started his extermination of the Jews? A pre-emtive strike?

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In hind sight? Yes I'm sure it would have saved a lot of pain on Europe.

At the time, its hard to say. I'm sure lots of people wanted him dead, before he started his focus on jews he ordered the extermination of disabled people and such. But that back fired as it fell ill on public opinion. But the nazis had brainwashed people so much so they just thought they won a public battle with their own so just leader and government and went about their business while the push to eradicate disabled, and jews went on right infront of their eyes. A mass psychosis.

Yes Hitler and goebbles, and all those fun time guys should have been put down.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

All that said, I still don’t see the damage of an interview even if there a nefarious agendas and parties involved.

I will say I don’t see the point in the interview will be heavily set to befit Putin with no chance of gotcha questions by Carlson. I could be wrong?

But this should be a nonissue if you truly believe in freedom of press and speech.

The controversy is just the attention Carlson wants.

People would be better off to learn to just let somethings be, and not this state of continuous outrage that feeds the need for attention by people that crave it.
edit on 7-2-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

that's why he's dealing with pooh xi, iatola assahola, and rocket man little kim, the new axis or should i say the evil quad of four.

not only that, russian men 18 to 60 are still fleeing no matter what anyone one says.

the only hope farty has is a world scrap. a sound ass whooping now could and most likely would delay that for as least 20 years.

We need to remember that the money/equipment they get they are going to pay it back if Russia doesn't win everything. We are fighting Russia on a grand scale with about 4% of our military capabilities and no bodies involved on our end. I also read that since Oct Russia has been losing troops 20 to 1 ratio and a massive amount of equipment along with that.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

edit on 2/7/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
God forbid the America people hear directly what Putin has to say rather than what the legacy media wants us to hear. That includes the controlled opposition network formally known a FOX.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

that's why he's dealing with pooh xi, iatola assahola, and rocket man little kim, the new axis or should i say the evil quad of four.

not only that, russian men 18 to 60 are still fleeing no matter what anyone one says.

the only hope farty has is a world scrap. a sound ass whooping now could and most likely would delay that for as least 20 years.

We need to remember that the money/equipment they get they are going to pay it back if Russia doesn't win everything. We are fighting Russia on a grand scale with about 4% of our military capabilities and no bodies involved on our end. I also read that since Oct Russia has been losing troops 20 to 1 ratio and a massive amount of equipment along with that.

I swear you people will believe anything.

How exactly is Ukraine achieving a 20:1 kill ratio on Russians but have yet to produce and meaningful gains against the Russian front line? I'm supposed to believe Ukraine is achieving this with a military that is conscripting pregnant women and men with mental deficiencies to fight the Russians? Doesn't sound like winning to me.

How is America only using 4% of our military capabilities yet we are out of 150mm howitzer ammunition to send to Ukraine?

Scranton
Now you all know why Fetterman is pro-war...

All that said me thinks your sources are full of ****...
edit on 7-2-2024 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

How exactly is Ukraine achieving a 20:1 kill ratio on Russians but have yet to produce and meaningful gains against the Russian front line? I'm supposed to believe Ukraine is achieving this with a military that is conscripting pregnant women and men with mental deficiencies to fight the Russians? Doesn't sound like winning to me.

Don't care what Ukraine recruits, but I think your source is more full of sh!t than mine. Russia's tactic for like forever is to throw a massive number of lives until they overwhelm the other side. What do you see as gains here? Take back totally destroyed lands? You need to think deeper my friend... Russia is losing massive numbers, but they have massive reserves for now. They lose 5000 to gain 200 yards... do the math...

WTF have you been arguing about? What has been your point all this time, what outcome are you cheering for here?

And...OMG, that is some serious propaganda with good video etc...oh please don't hit me I'm an unarmed pregnant woman they put into battle.. Jesus, you would believe anything.

edit on x29Wed, 07 Feb 2024 21:02:49 -0600202437America/ChicagoWed, 07 Feb 2024 21:02:49 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Apparently it is 2 hours long according to Twitter!

And he said he would put it up unedited…

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thanks for the heads up on this.
This will be another defining interview for Tucker.
Fox has not been anywhere near the same without him, and he has never been any better since then.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
And..it's behind a pay wall, join up or you don't get to see the interview!! 😡😡😡😡

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arthurox1717

He is posting it on Twitter.

Please read/watch info in op.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
6pm on his Website.

I will post twitter link as soon as it is available.

Again it’s supposed to be 2 hours long and unedited. No paywall, as it will be free on twitter.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It's live.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's live.

Here is The video on Twitter

Fun times.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: watchitburn

Carlsson is traitor, propagandist who wants to support fascist Putin/Russia .

Militarization of society is at high speed in Russia, hallmark of fascism , among other details. Litle children play war ,not really much differense to what hamas do with children in Gaza is it..

Yet all is good to many Americans who seem to fell love with it....

You people here, who support fascism are nothing more than f......s

Hmm... Neo Nazi's in Ukraine ? Who would of Thunk . Mr. Putin would have made a Great High School History Teacher in Any Country .

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I’m exactly half way through.

1. It’s boring as …
2. Putin sounds like jilted ex. Weird thought processes. Seems re-writing everything for his side.

Maybe it’s just western mindset but sounds like mostly B.S.

3. Tucker is building up steam now.

Definitely not treason.
Tucker is not puppet for Putin.
Good journalism.
Very smart to put it out unedited even if it’s boring.

Still listening.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Edit, deleting my post…

Life’s too short to be upset over silliness..

On topic, was very boring interview overall.

Tucker did a good job.

edit on 8-2-2024 by pianopraze because: Deleted post

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How about peace?

Our CIA and State Dept. did create this entire situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join