It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ordered to pay more than 83 Million to E. Jean Carroll.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Nah...Stormy Daniels was actually sexy if you like the filthy whore kind of persona. But this J Carroll lady is almost certainly a lesbian and if not, she is at least one of those women with whom you plant moringa trees to save the world while she lectures you on the importance of veganism and inside, she wonders why every man she ever touched vomited on her flannel shirt and lumberjack jeans...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Man this is awful you can just tell that chick is nuts if you haven't watch the YouTube videos of her just talking at home she painted her woods pink and said if she lived in New York she'd bang everyone 💩

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
You are telling me that Trump, who can land. Beautiful women with that kind of money, came onto this freak and total creep!?!? Don't buy it.

You mean like stormy Daniels? It may he's a down and dirty type of guy.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
She had 30 years to come out with it. I know it can take time with real victims, but 2024 elections are coming and NOW it's time to go for it?
Ideal timing. Is she a democrat?
If she were republican, it may hold more weight.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's frightening to me that lawfare has become the norm. If people even vaguely right-leaning with the same mindset start flooding the courts with cases against folks on the left, this will get truly ugly.

Seriously, 83 million for what? It's his word vs hers, and he wasn't allowed to defend himself in court.

Yeah I stubbed my toe in 1996 on a street funded by the mayor of Chicago, and I demand 352 million.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Blame it on Rudy Giuliani and you have a chance. But wait ...he's broke from legal fees atm. And :Rudy Giuliani targets Donald Trump for ‘unpaid legal fees’ in new bankruptcy filing. news.yahoo.com...

.a reply to: sine.nomine

edit on 28-1-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
'Law & Order' video clip dealing with Bergdorf Goodman dressing room/rape fantasy trial:

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Way to go. Judge her by her looks. Very mature. She is currently 79 years old. She looks pretty damn good for her age.

The sexual assault was 30 years ago.

All Trump had to do was keep his mouth shut.

You know 30...25...40...33... who knows...

OJ was innocent too... This was truly ridiculous as she has issues going back decades. But hey the court said it was real...lol geez

edit on x31Sun, 28 Jan 2024 09:10:46 -0600202427America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jan 2024 09:10:46 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

What really cracks me up is that George Floyd's family "only" got like $32 million in their wrongful death suit. But the wealthy white woman get $83 million for hurt feelings.

So much for equity and social justice huh.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What really cracks me up is that George Floyd's family "only" got like $32 million in their wrongful death suit. But the wealthy white woman get $83 million for hurt feelings.

So much for equity and social justice huh.

This case was actually worse than Kavanaugh with Ford...never thought that could happen...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Both jury trials.

Both decided by evidence presented.

Trump only hires the best people.

There would not have been a defamation trial if Trump didn’t keep running his mouth. And even after this judgement he continues.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

She was a huge fan of Trump's show too...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So, EVERY WEEK, she LOVED watching the show with guy who "raped' her.
LOL.

Sure.
edit on 28-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That could be true, BUT a strange woman accused him of rape in a famous department store decades ago. What do you expect anyone to do? I would most likely just say that F'ing bitch is crazy...BAM! 87 million..

Maybe Trump should sue her for 100 million for claiming crazy crap, wait she has no money...see how it works?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
x.com... "We will immediately appeal"

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So, EVERY WEEK, she LOVED watching the show with guy who "raped' her.
LOL.

Sure.

The guy who raped her... all of it is so stupid...

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Both jury trials.

The second trial was very limited in they could not talk about the verdict in the first one. It was about Trump saying "he denied the abuse and called Carroll's claim a "con job" and "hoax."

Because he said that she claims she was attacked by "mean tweets and Twitter trolls". A judge agreed Trump's comments were inflammatory... Do you?

edit on x31Sun, 28 Jan 2024 09:36:02 -0600202427America/ChicagoSun, 28 Jan 2024 09:36:02 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"MASSIVE FAN"

Seems like she has been having her own sexy-time fantasies about Donald Trump for years.
edit on 28-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Both jury trials.

The second trial was very limited in they could not talk about the verdict in the first one. It was about Trump saying "he denied the abuse and called Carroll's claim a "con job" and "hoax."

Because he said that she claims she was attacked by "mean tweets and Twitter trolls". A judge agreed Trump's comments were inflammatory... Do you?

So?

When are Trump’s tweets not inflammatory?

Trump is a bully.

Someone finally called him on it and won.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That could be true, BUT a strange woman accused him of rape in a famous department store decades ago.

I have been raped.

Judgements on any woman's behavior after a rape is pure ignorance.

Plus -- rights & laws needed to evolve.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join