It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more states supporting Texas.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I support states stopping this invasion orchestrated by those who do not care for the sovereignty and laws of the US. It is an invasion set up by the WEF, UN agenda, China, and our current US administration going along with it all. It’s like leaving your front door open and inviting everyone off the street to come inside your house and the Left seems to think there is no harm. www.youtube.com...

This is not just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

That's nothing but a piece of paper. At this point, if Texas wants to export gas, the federal government be damned with their paper threats and start building the export facilities.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: NorthOS

Even if an uprising is necessary in order to force a change at the top of our government, the military will help also.

This Texas border thing should be a major wake up call for dictator Joe.

Not so! The military flag officer corp has been gutted of personnel willing to stand against this constitutional criminality. It's full of yes sir, anything you say sir, people at this point.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: NorthOS

Even if an uprising is necessary in order to force a change at the top of our government, the military will help also.

This Texas border thing should be a major wake up call for dictator Joe.

Not so! The military flag officer corp has been gutted of personnel willing to stand against this constitutional criminality. It's full of yes sir, anything you say sir, people at this point.

You mean the brave patriotic military leaders shown on the History Channel are no more? That's a tragedy. Hopefully it will reverse, now that the Pentagon has put out a warning that UFO's can kick our azz, if the USA doesn't get its act together.
edit on 2712024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow...Troops and Officers from 10 states are arriving in Texas, with more to come.

Governor Greg Abbott (R-Texas) told former Fox News host Tucker Carlson Friday that ten states have already sent National Guard troops or other law enforcement members to the southern border to aid Texas in the face of growing pressure from President Joe Biden’s administration to allow Border Patrol agents to remove razor-wire barriers the state installed to deter illegal immigrants from pouring into the state.
Continued at: americanmilitarynews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
A few questions everyone should be asking:
Why do you put locks in your home?
Why do you put cameras in your home?
Why do you put bars in your doors and/or windows?
Why do you lock your doors and windows at home?

I venture to say that is because you do not want anyone strange and unknown coming into your house.
The U.S.A. is your home, protect your home, lock it's doors and make your family safe.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think the powers that be pushed to fast, backlash seems to be building faster than they were expecting.

Unfortunately, possibly to slow to save the republic.

Wonder how long till disease X hits the streets, to try and cow the people again.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I personally find this all very exciting.

The people of a country showing they can't be pushed around.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andromerius
A few questions everyone should be asking:
Why do you put locks in your home?
Why do you put cameras in your home?
Why do you put bars in your doors and/or windows?
Why do you lock your doors and windows at home?

I venture to say that is because you do not want anyone strange and unknown coming into your house.
The U.S.A. is your home, protect your home, lock it's doors and make your family safe.

We don’t put locks on our doors because we hate the people on the outside.
We put locks on our doors because we love the people on the inside.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I think the powers that be pushed too fast, backlash seems to be building faster than they were expecting.

Unfortunately, possibly to slow to save the republic.

Wonder how long till disease X hits the streets, to try and cow the people again.

I think this bunch--Democrats, media, academia, leftists, progressives--all live in one big happy clueless bubble and have no idea what *real* America is about.
they genuinely seem to think that only a handful of extremists and nuts disagree with them.

and they have no idea of the effect these policies has, especially the drug trade.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Instead of letting thousands just walk in, everyone should be screened for known terrorist lists and a bunch of military age men from Syria or other countries or people who have possible ties to terrorism should be detained at a minimum. I doubt Biden leaves his door wide open for everyone off the street to just come in.

We have a lot of security at airports but letting over 300,000 unknown people in without any screening is setting the US up to allow armies of terrorist cells into the country to do as they wish. I saw a video yesterday that a terrorist who had been locked up for 12 years just illegally arrived across the border. He said something like America will know his name. Just one illegal alien and a known terrorist Biden has allowed to just walk in. I did not hear the guy was detained or arrested. Did he bring others? Probably. We are losing the war against terrorism and the left doesn’t get it. I can only hope this doesn’t result in thousands or millions of dead Americans because we have no idea what terrorists have planned. What could a secret heavily armed army of 3000 do in the US? At a minimum tie up all the resources of our government attempting to stop regular routine crime while also attempting just to track a small portion of a secret hidden illegal army. To think all these people just want a better life is foolish in my opinion. That would be a cover story to sneak the bad guys in. In this case they don’t need to sneak in. They can just walk.

Everyone who supports this illegal invasion should be put on a migrant housing food and shelter list so that migrants can live inside their homes. Don’t kick anyone out, let them all in. Eat their food. Use their home. See how much they like it. Instead of government money coming from all taxpayers, shelter and food would come directly from Biden and those supporting illegals just coming in.
edit on 27-1-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The end is the same right? Protecting the people you love from outsiders that may harm them?

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunterI agree that the security of the country should be a priority.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join