It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more states supporting Texas.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: lilzazz
I don't think any state will secede from the union...

They like the govt. subsidies to much.

taxfoundation.org...

Yeah not sure about a civil war as the OP states, and any states actually trying to secede.

It's not realistic at all. No Fema assistance,especially Florida, no farms subsidies for those plains states, no social security and medicare, no longer any military bases, so no income to those businesses surrounding them. That's just the tip of funding that individuals receive. Not including federal grants for emergency services, bridges, for city and state services.

Do you foresee a massive supply chain issue creating mass shortages? 😬

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Biden asking for scenarios as he considers recalling The Army of the Potomac !!

They've released a legion of carrier pigeons and Federalized the National Telegraph System!! 😀

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Well. we now know who welcomes the invasion and who doesn't.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do any of these states have those besieged sanctuary cities located in them?

You’d expect they would be first in line to support Texas.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

We've been invaded, and the leftists welcomed it, encouraged, it, enabled it.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do any of these states have those besieged sanctuary cities located in them?

You’d expect they would be first in line to support Texas.

They will not support Texas, because Biden and the Senate have promised sanctuary cities and states Billions of Dollars to Clothe, House, Feed, Educate, etc.. the migrants.

Of course, these politicians in the Senate would get their usual $$$ kickbacks to their LLC, just like they do with money for Ukraine.

Thankgoodness the HOUSE Republican majority is telling the highly-corrupted Senate to tell the Biden Admin to ENFORCE EXISTING LAWS. There's no need for any additional bills, if the existing laws are not enforced!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
FBI luminaries starkly warn Congress that U.S. being invaded at border: ‘Alarming and perilous’

“In its modern history the U.S. has never suffered an invasion of the homeland and, yet, one is unfolding now,”

Ten former FBI executives -- some who oversaw the bureau’s intelligence, counterterrorism, criminal and training operations – expressed their alarm in a letter dated Jan. 17 to House Speaker Mike Johnson, Senate Leader Chuck Schumer and the chairmen of the House and Senate committees that preside over the U.S. intelligence and Homeland Security apparatus.

justthenews.com...

Yes, these are FBI all stars (Not 51 of them, but 10)...and they are using the word "invaded".

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

getting close to threshold to call a constitutional convention though magic number is 38 states though constitution.congress.gov... would need 12 more i think

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

considering they have been on the receiving end of consequences for every stupid "progressive" law and decision involving immigration I think they earned every penny.

In fact I would be willing to wager they lost money on the deal.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

He F***ed up. All they need is any excuse to arrest him on sedition. And he may have just given it to them.
edit on 25-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Yahoo News

Former President Trump encouraged “all willing States” to deploy National Guard members to Texas amid the feud between Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and the federal government over the removal of razor wire across the U.S.-Mexico border.

“In the face of this National Security, Public Safety, and Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution, and must be given full support to repel the Invasion,” Trump said in a statement Thursday.

“We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals, and to remove them back across the Border,” Trump continued. “All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Texas, and of the American people.”

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Texas Land Commissioner shares a video tracking all the states that have announced they stand with Texas against the Biden admin in border dispute.

Don’t mess with Texas.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Update:

The real showdown is about to begin

Biden has given Texas a 24hr deadline to allow Border Patrol to remove the barbed wire or face consequences

Gov. Abbott has told Biden he’s not budging

Twitter video in link

24hrs.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What consequences? If the Federal Government is delivering the "consequences", there will be cabinet meetings, followed by Biden thinking over the options. (He has a reputation of not being able to make decisive decisions.)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Why doesn't the Texas AG (Paxton) meet with the U.S. AG (Garland) and come to an agreement?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

He F***ed up. All they need is any excuse to arrest him on sedition. And he may have just given it to them.

Yahoo News

Former President Trump encouraged “all willing States” to deploy National Guard members to Texas amid the feud between Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and the federal government over the removal of razor wire across the U.S.-Mexico border.

“In the face of this National Security, Public Safety, and Public Health Catastrophe, Texas has rightly invoked the Invasion Clause of the Constitution, and must be given full support to repel the Invasion,” Trump said in a statement Thursday.

“We encourage all willing States to deploy their guards to Texas to prevent the entry of Illegals, and to remove them back across the Border,” Trump continued. “All Americans should support the commonsense measures by Texas authorities to protect the Safety, Security, and Sovereignty of Texas, and of the American people.”

My ex-brother….verily I say unto you ….there is no “they” anymore.
The feds have forfeited their authority.
The people have spoken. The jig is up.

You know that scene where the Somali pirate says “look me in the eye…I’m the captain now.

That’s where we are
edit on 26-1-2024 by Myhandle because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2024 by Myhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm counting 26 States including Texas, a majority!

Not sure what Federal can really do that wouldn't escalate the situation further.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
INSIGHTFUL and MOTIVATING message from Texas Governor Abbott.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 1/26/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Trump urges states to surge National Guard to Texas as Abbott standoff with Biden accelerates[/b,]

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday gave his backing to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott amid the latter’s feud with the Biden administration over border security — urging states to send their National Guards to the border.

link

Looks like Donald Trump is planning another insurrection; this time he is amassing an army to fight the federal government.

I wonder if this can be used as evidence in his insurrection case.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz
I took the same oath...and the enemies of the Constitution have made themselves well known. Democrats are evil and plan to bring this nation down. True patriots won't let that happen

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join