It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more states supporting Texas.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OdinnsPapa

Yes . Foreign and Domestic . In this Case Domestic . The LAW is on WE THE PEOPLES Side and Guess What ? WE Decide what an Insurrection is Not Our Employees in OUR Federal Government !

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

You guys keep using that word "insurrection" like you actually know what it means. It's really cute.

A former POTUS really has no power, now if he "urges" it and the states listen, that's not really on his shoulders. You guys so desperately want him to be the bad guy that Biden actually is and it's adorable.

I agree, this country is under siege from the southern border, any and all National Guardsman should be sent to help Abbott and his NG. Biden is telling him to stand down and make his people suffer so that he can get his votes in November.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

You guys keep using that word "insurrection" like you actually know what it means. It's really cute.

A former POTUS really has no power, now if he "urges" it and the states listen, that's not really on his shoulders. You guys so desperately want him to be the bad guy that Biden actually is and it's adorable.

I agree, this country is under siege from the southern border, any and all National Guardsman should be sent to help Abbott and his NG. Biden is telling him to stand down and make his people suffer so that he can get his votes in November.

A former POTUS really has no power to insight an insurrection? Who normally engages in insurrections, people who are already in power or people who are not in power?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Good job avoiding every other aspect of my reply.......

Tell me, exactly how is saying that other states should send NG to help Texas with the border calling for an insurrection?

Can you even define exactly what an insurrection is?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Good job avoiding every other aspect of my reply.......

Tell me, exactly how is saying that other states should send NG to help Texas with the border calling for an insurrection?

Can you even define exactly what an insurrection is?

If making the statement ""We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," can be argued in court as evidence that someone has insisted an insurrection; surely calling for the deployment of state national guardsmen on mass to work against the Federal government can as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Is he wrong? If we stand by and let all of Mexico empty into our country, ILLEGALLY, what country will be left?

You still are ignoring the question, What is an insurrection? Or do you have no earthly idea?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

Who normally engages in insurrections, people who are already in power or people who are not in power?

People with guns, genius.
Y’all can drop the insurrection talk. It’s a moot point now.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

A former POTUS really has no power to insight an insurrection? Who normally engages in insurrections, people who are already in power or people who are not in power?

that's a difficult question. Jan 6th is claimed to be one, yet the guy they say started it, was in power at the time, so he attempted to take over,........himself.

And he did it using hidden technology. Subliminal messaging. It's hidden in pain sight. Just look "I know you will go peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol and have your voices heard" is so obviously a command to find a flag pole and attack Capitol Police.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Is he wrong? If we stand by and let all of Mexico empty into our country, ILLEGALLY, what country will be left?

You still are ignoring the question, What is an insurrection? Or do you have no earthly idea?

Is he wrong? That's for historians to decide. There have been plenty of insurrections in history we now look back on favorable and agree those that incited the insurrection where in fact right to do it. The US revolutionary war for example.

What is an insurrection? That's for those currently in power to decide and persuaded a majority of people to agree with.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

Who normally engages in insurrections, people who are already in power or people who are not in power?

The national guards do not have guns?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

So are you currently in power? You are the one who called it an insurrection for him to call for this.

Goalpost moving will get you nowhere bub.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

How many of those "involved" on J6 had guns?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's a difficult question. Jan 6th is claimed to be one, yet the guy they say started it, was in power at the time, so he attempted to take over,........himself.

And he did it using hidden technology. Subliminal messaging. It's hidden in pain sight. Just look "I know you will go peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol and have your voices heard" is so obviously a command to find a flag pole and attack Capitol Police.

The fact that Donald Trump was in power does call into question the Democrats claim that he engaged in an insurrection ... to over through himself.

But I suspect the Democrats would claim that in this case Trump was engaged in the transition of power way from himself and onto a new person. That while Trump may have held power for a few more days; his insurrection attempt sought to prolonge his hold on power indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

The national guards do not have guns?

Oh you want to call this an insurrection? Call it whatever you want. It doesn’t matter anymore. I call it the federal government surrendering their authority through dereliction of duty.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The fact that Donald Trump was in power does call into question the Democrats claim that he engaged in an insurrection ... to over through himself.

But I suspect the Democrats would claim that in this case Trump was engaged in the transition of power way from himself and onto a new person. That while Trump may have held power for a few more days; his insurrection attempt sought to prolonge his hold on power indefinitely.

they also claimed he would barricade himself in the oval office bathroom and never come out. Turns out that one wasn't true either.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

If your country is being invaded, and you're on the side of the invaders. You're committing treason.
edit on 26-1-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

In this case the incitement came from a Federal executive branch led by Joe Biden refusing to carry out their sworn constitutional duty to uphold the laws as proscribed by Congress and therefore constitution of the United States.

Dereliction of duty is a very mild term when treason is a better fit. Treasonous because they (Feds) are actively working against laws passed by the legislature, laws they swore to uphold.

Texas nor any other State would have reason to respond as they are in self protection had the federal government done its constitutionally mandated protection of borders.

edit on 26-1-2024 by Phoenix because: Add

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What is going on? As a non American i am struggling to understand this, because, in the past, if anyone talked about civil war or secession, everyone would immediately critique and what not, but now, nobody is doing that. Are you guys seriously considering that it might actually happen?
What is the probability % wise and why?
edit on 26/1/2024 by Andromerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromerius

A communist regime has seized power in the US, and is actively working to destroy the country and collapse the economy.
About half of the States are opposing the regime's efforts.

No one wants civil war. But communists never willingly give up power, or step back their efforts. They will keep pushing until it becomes inevitable.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Im curious how is it an insurrection to call for people to aid Texas in securing the border?

Some people really love that word but have little idea about what it means.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join