It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gazan "Civilians" Involved in Every Stage of Hamas Hostage Scheme Released Israelis Reveal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Palestine has NEVER been a country. Who was their first leader?

Do they have a flag?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Do they have a flag?

The salvation army has a flag.... What does a flag have to do with this?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would do the same!
if I lived under a brutal dictatorshipfor years.
BUT This is the Israelis making stuff
up so they can KILL Civilians.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: some_stupid_name

The SA also wear uniforms?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: nerbot
Interesting that you label one side by a State and the other by some of it's people.?

Israel is a state.
There has never been a state of Palestine.
Hamas is the elected leadership of the 'palestinians'.
So his statement is correct.

I NEVER SAID IT WAS "INCORRECT". I said "Interesting".

Please don't put words in my mouth!

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"Hamas is not only a political matter in Gaza. It's a way of life," Milshtein said. "We can and should ruin Hamas militarily and change the political arena in Gaza. But ultimately the Gazan people will have to do some soul searching. And here in the Arab world, not only the Palestinians, soul searching is very rare."

The fact of the matter is that Islam is a religion of domination & superiority. Soul searching is simply not a part of their DNA & hasn't been since their beginnings in the 7th century AD. These people believe they are chosen by 'Allah' (actually Satan - 'the greatest deceiver' is one of his 'most holy' epithets).

A religion which is actually a life system of rote learning & sworn superiority complexes simply cannot ever become a religion in which people are reflective, gentle of heart, humble, or genuine in their interactions with others. Taqqiyah is a principle which means that it's perfectly 'righteous' to deceive people 'in the cause of Allah', meaning they can say "I am your friend" while secretly holding a pistol in his waistband which he is about to shoot you with.

They have literally no way to open their hearts to contemplate other ways of interpreting the world & treating other humans better. I despair for the future of the Arab peoples, there is simply no hope on the horizon until they have a true moment of personal repentance which leads them to faith in the true God, who will cause them to be born again & reshape their hearts.

Until that happens, the rote learning & superiority complex, the hatred of the Jews, and Christians, is here to stay.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
"Ordinary" muslims behaving like barbarian savages!!!!!!!!!! Well I never.

Apparently this came out of Gaza.

I haven’t verified it but I’m open to suggestions as to were else this would be from.

t.me...

Seems if so that the abuse of hostages by civilians is conducted out in the open for all Gazans to see.
edit on 19-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’ll be interesting to see what President Trump does in the sandbox, I have a feeling he will push that third temple construction while chitchatting as the man of peace in the Middle East.

He will still be MAGAAF to the bone and you yanks will prosper, no doubt; prophecy has a bet on the results being of biblical proportions.

a reply to: cooperton

I wouldn't doubt it. Thank God for a clear end sign time. The moment they start making sacrifices in the temple we all ought to have a solid rural retreat far from the cities.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The footage of the naked and defiled female German tourist being paraded through the streets of Gaza while thousands of "ordinary, peace loving muslims" slapped it with shoes tells all that is needed.

originally posted by: NorthOS

I haven’t verified it but I’m open to suggestions as to were else this would be from.

t.me...

Seems if so that the abuse of hostages by civilians is conducted out in the open for all Gazans to see.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
Starred
I suppose there is a reason that those who faught in or lived through war say it's hell.
I also feel like people hear that often enough but don't make the connection that hell is the worst possible scenario imaginable and beyond imagination.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The footage of the naked and defiled female German tourist being paraded through the streets of Gaza while thousands of "ordinary, peace loving muslims" slapped it with shoes tells all that is needed.

originally posted by: NorthOS

t.me...

They learned pretty quick that Pride cometh before a fall the hard way.
See THIS is why egypt refuses to take back Gaza. they do not want thieves,killers,betrayers,and worse back to pollute their country. The kids in Gaza are taught to hate all but gazans in that area.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Name any ethnic group/country/territory ect and I can show you plenty of examples of civilian members of that group acting badly

What the FlyerFan does is what EVERY supporter of genocide does, they take examples of some members and apply it to the entire group. They love to point to ingrained cultures/DNA as a reason to have mass punishments or killings.

That's genocide........

Can you imagine doing that with any other group? You would be kicked off of ATS about 10 seconds after your pressed post. But for some reason ATS tolerates this kind of talk as long as it's against Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
What the FlyerFan does is what EVERY supporter of genocide does, they take examples of some members and apply it to the entire group.

What I did was post exactly what the released hostages said. That doesn't make me a supporter of genocide. The released hostages confirm that the 'civilians' in Gaza are indeed deeply involved in the war against Israel and the mistreatment of the hostages.

The people who support genocide are the ones supporting Hamas. Hamas openly calls for genociding Israelis and destroying Israel. And obviously the vast majority of 'Palestinians' support Hamas. Israel is just protecting itself against being genocided.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The released hostages confirm that the 'civilians' in Gaza are indeed deeply involved in the war against Israel and the mistreatment of the hostages.

They confirm what? That they personally seen 20 million people involved in their kidnapping?

And obviously the vast majority of 'Palestinians' support Hamas.

That's about as obvious as the vast majority of republicans supported January 6th. Or every democrat supports experimenting on children with puberty blockers.

Israel is just protecting itself against being genocided.

Are you the one trying to pass that off as legitimate? Or did you get that from news outlet? Gaza does not possess the military capability to "genocide" Israel. Anyone able to do simple math can see which side possesses that capability, and which side is currently dangerously close to genocide.
edit on 20-1-2024 by Unknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unknownparadox
They confirm what?

That the 'civilians' at the very least approve of the actions of Hamas, and are even directly involved in them. Did you go to the link and read the article? No?

That they personally seen 20 million people involved in their kidnapping?

There are 2 million. Not 20 million.

That's about as obvious as the vast majority of republicans supported January 6th. Or every democrat supports experimenting on children with puberty blockers.

Um ... no. The FACT is that the vast majority of Palestinians support Hamas. And they jumped on the chance to be involved in the Oct 7 terrorist attack, which they also approved of.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

Are you the one trying to pass that off as legitimate? Or did you get that from news outlet? Gaza does not possess the military capability to "genocide" Israel. Anyone able to do simple math can see which side possesses that capability, and which side is currently dangerously close to genocide.

Gaza - the 'Palestinians and Hamas' - call for the genocide of Israel. They take direct measures to try to do so. They call for other Muslim nations to assist them. Crackpots like Erdogan of Turkey and the leaders of Iran are on board with it. Israel is not even close to 'genociding' the 'Palestinians'. And any difficulties 'Palestinians' are having now are a direct result of their own choices of putting terrorist group Hamas in charge, and of all the hate and terror that they foster.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

There are 2 million. Not 20 million.
Right you are

The population of the Gaza Strip is 2.2 million. The narrow slice of land covering 140 square miles — roughly the size of Las Vegas — is one of the most densely populated places on earth.

Shooting fish in a barrel. And what fish are they shooting?

Why do children make up such a large portion of the population? The reasons are varied. Many Palestinians simply don't get the chance to grow old — dying in their early adulthood either in conflicts or due to a struggling healthcare system — which drags the averages down.

NPR

So if everyone them isn't a terrorist, they soon will be, so best to kill them all now. As the only intelligent thing Donald Rumsfeld ever said, during the Iraq invasion over WMD that didn't exist was. "Are we killing them faster than we are making them? Some 2 decades later. I would say the answer is obvious. But maybe not.

Um ... no. The FACT is that the vast majority of Palestinians support Hamas.

If you think I am going to believe some nit twit or fakebook post. That's not happening. In today's world I can make up a document/poll/ or even a picture of me shaking hands with a alien, the little gray ones, in just a few minutes. And post it to social media, and half the world will believe it. Social media the worst thing to hit the human race, since meth. There won't be any changing your mind, but I never really thought there would be.

So carry on with the justification for the slaughter.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Unknownparadox

www.awrad.org...

Here’s the legit poll and all relative info.
Hamas and the palis are united.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unknownparadox
If you think I am going to believe some nit twit or fakebook post. That's not happening.

It's a real poll. And the first hand information given by the returning hostages confirms it. The Palestinians and Hamas are united. They are of one mind and one goal - the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of the Jews.

Information on Arab World for Research and Development

Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) is a pioneering research, consulting and development firm. Based in Palestine, AWRAD is one of the Arab region’s leading firms providing our partners and clients with a full range of consulting and technical services for sustainable development and state building. We have a diverse and dynamic team including individuals with expertise in research, economic and institutional development, program and performance management. Our strength is in providing flexible, responsive and integrated services – delivering the best solutions to meet our clients and partners’ needs. Our innovative solutions help our clients address their development challenges. We offer research and development expertise across a diverse range of technical areas, and employ that expertise throughout the project cycle. Our work at AWRAD is built on the twin pillars of our vision and mission.

edit on 1/20/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Do they have a flag?

Yes they do! Since 1964.

20 years after the state of Israel was founded.

Israel’s flag, however, was adopted by the Jewish state in 1948.

Another tidbit that makes one wonder.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But just like any place, there are going to be people who just want to work and put food on their tables who don’t get caught up in politics.

I think it goes along the lines people either have to choose Hamas in Gaza, or they don’t get to work nor put food on the table.

It’s a second telling. But the story goes a young man didn’t want to join the hitler youth at the end of WW II until the neighbors that refused where executed in their front yards. And the young man’s own family held at gunpoint.

Who are the people of Gaza held as prisoners by? Hamas or Israel?

edit on 20-1-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join