It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gazan "Civilians" Involved in Every Stage of Hamas Hostage Scheme Released Israelis Reveal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A bit long but a must read article. The freed hostages report how so called 'civilian Palestinians' kidnapped Israelies and held them hostage, and how Palestinian children and 'civilian wives' mistreated the hostages etc etc. Some examples are given in the article. You can not separate Hamas from the Palestinians. They are one in the same. Hamas is a way of life for the 'Palestinians'.

Gazan "Civilians" Involved in Every Stage of Hamas Hostage Scheme Released Israelis Reveal

Gazan 'Civilians' Involved in Every Stage of Hamas Hostage Scheme, Freed Israelis Say.

In primetime Hebrew TV interviews, the released hostages have confirmed that ordinary Gazans were deeply complicit in every stage of the hostage scheme. Unarmed teens helped to abduct Jews from their homes on Oct. 7, while Gazan women and children held some of the Israelis captive. In other cases, Gazan doctors collaborated with Hamas terrorists to covertly treat kidnapped Israelis and imprison them in hospitals. When the Israelis encountered Gazans on the streets, the results were often terrifying.

"The main issue is that the organization is very much melted into the social structure of Gaza," Michael Milshtein, a former senior Israeli military intelligence officer and a leading expert on Hamas, told the Washington Free Beacon. "There is no way you can really know who is Hamas. Someone might have a grocery store where he sells tomatoes and water, but he might also have storehouse of weapons and give religious lessons there. And his wife and kids might be keeping an Israeli hostage at home. "Hamas is not only a political matter in Gaza. It's a way of life,"

"I experienced hell. Everyone there are terrorists," Schem said in a separate interview on Israel's Channel 13. "There are no innocent civilians, not one."

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I have no doubt that some civilians took part in this.

But just like any place, there are going to be people who just want to work and put food on their tables who don’t get caught up in politics.

We can’t just make broad statements that every Palestinian is hamas because some “civilians” took part. Most of the population wasn’t even alive when hamas was voted in.

Every situation like this is nuanced, and black and white overly broad statements don’t do anything to help.

What has happened is a tragedy to the Israeli people and the groups of Palestinians who are innocent. Those Palestinians only have hamas to blame though, as ultimately they made all of this happen. Hamas could have used all their money and resources to better Gaza, but instead deprived the citizens of them so they could attack Israel. Hamas is playing a geopolitical game they know they can’t “win”, but it doesn’t matter because they’ve enriched themselves and are hiding out in different countries.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
What has happened is a tragedy to the Israeli people and the groups of Palestinians who are innocent. Those Palestinians only have hamas to blame though, as ultimately they made all of this happen. Hamas could have used all their money and resources to better Gaza, but instead deprived the citizens of them so they could attack Israel. Hamas is playing a geopolitical game they know they can’t “win”, but it doesn’t matter because they’ve enriched themselves and are hiding out in different countries.

Yeah that's what's so peculiar, Hamas obviously knew they couldn't take on the West, so to me they are either extremely stupid, or are controlled opposition. The Israelis called it 'their 9/11', which in conspiracy terms means it was their false-flag to initiate a retaliatory war to gain land, power, and resources.

This is all necessary for the Jewish people to build their 3rd Temple in Jerusalem, which will lead to what they believe to be the coming of the Moschiach (Messiah). First they need to fully annex Jerusalem, and this war may be their final 'justification'

Israel storms Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, the region where the 3rd Temple must be built

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

That very well may be a possibility.

Or Hamas could be a proxy for other actors.

There’s a case to be made that Iran did this to keep Israel from getting too cozy with Saudi Arabia and making an alliance that is far stronger than Iran and their interests.

There’s a case that China and Russia would encourage Iran as it would divert much of the wests attention off other regions.

And one could even say this benefits Israel because it gets Allie’s to help in their endeavors in the region.

I wouldn’t say any of these premises are mutually exclusive. And I don’t think anyone can say in black and white exactly why all of this occurred.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

That very well may be a possibility.

Or Hamas could be a proxy for other actors.

There’s a case to be made that Iran did this to keep Israel from getting too cozy with Saudi Arabia and making an alliance that is far stronger than Iran and their interests.

There’s a case that China and Russia would encourage Iran as it would divert much of the wests attention off other regions.

And one could even say this benefits Israel because it gets Allie’s to help in their endeavors in the region.

I wouldn’t say any of these premises are mutually exclusive. And I don’t think anyone can say in black and white exactly why all of this occurred.

Yeah I feel bad for the civilians that are the collateral of this globalist chess match.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

China and Russia would encourage Iran

hammer meet nail head. that there is the new axis of evil. then there little kim the rocket man and other satellite states in the mix
all being done for other motives.
edit on 19-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Dangerous way of thinking. I supposed everyone living in the ghetto is a criminal. Or all republicans support joe biden, since he is in charge and there is nothing they can do about it.

If all 20 million of them are Hamas, I wonder why 10 or 15 million didn't bum rush Israel? They certainly would have had better luck with that strategy. Than a 1,500 person sneak attack, and the rest standing around getting bombed to death.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

What I have noted, thinking Russia is also stirring up North Korea add the
Mid East
Central Africa
Eastern Europe and
Taiwan seem on a precipice
What am I missing?

Thinking of the Palestinian population who support Hamas, not sure many in the West would be that different given half a chance and a common enemy to hate
Doesn’t take much to change people
Look at civil wars and how people treat their own, not that long ago

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"Ordinary" muslims behaving like barbarian savages!!!!!!!!!! Well I never.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I have no doubt that some civilians took part in this.

But just like any place, there are going to be people who just want to work and put food on their tables who don’t get caught up in politics.

We can’t just make broad statements that every Palestinian is hamas because some “civilians” took part. Most of the population wasn’t even alive when hamas was voted in.

Every situation like this is nuanced, and black and white overly broad statements don’t do anything to help.

while I believe you are totally correct, this brings to light the claims that have been downplayed by the HAMAS supporters here and in the rest of the world. There is a lot more to this than what the drones are programmed to believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Anyone who actually supports Hamas is a dumbass. They’ve looted their own people and gotten a lot of them killed by starting this war.

I feel like there’s more people who just broadly empathize with Palestine, which to a short extent I can understand. It sucks a lot of people are caught in crossfire. But anyone who implies Palestine should replace Israel is foolish. They’ve proven they can’t self govern, and it’s a far more intolerant culture than Israel who has a free society.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Anyone who actually supports Hamas is a dumbass. They’ve looted their own people and gotten a lot of them killed by starting this war.

I feel like there’s more people who just broadly empathize with Palestine, which to a short extent I can understand. It sucks a lot of people are caught in crossfire. But anyone who implies Palestine should replace Israel is foolish. They’ve proven they can’t self govern, and it’s a far more intolerant culture than Israel who has a free society.

there are a gargantuan amount of people who aren't smart enough to look into this at the cursory level to grasp what's going on. They are at Universities currently protesting as PRO HAMAS Americans. This has been all over the news.

These aren't the kind of people that can debate any of this.

eta:
and I can empathize with the Palestinians in their issues. From a "I just want a place to call home" aspect, they are in a difficult spot, as is Israel. Israel has their home, but much of the outside world wants them removed. What to do.
edit on 19-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Propaganda.

No way the machine could resist making hay while the sun shines.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Israel has shown its willingness to co-exist.
Hamas, the opposite.
I'd be fine with Israel rounding up and jailing every Hamas member / operator in existence.
also anyone who collaborated with Hamas.

is it possible for every group to have a 'homeland'? we don't have a state for the Kurds. nor the Catalans, nor the Basques.
many African-Americans would like their own state.

remember, 'Palestinian' is not an ethnic group. A Palestinian is someone from Palestine, just as I am a Marylander.

Israel has every right to exist, and defend itself.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It’ll be interesting to see what President Trump does in the sandbox, I have a feeling he will push that third temple construction while chitchatting as the man of peace in the Middle East.

He will still be MAGAAF to the bone and you yanks will prosper, no doubt; prophecy has a bet on the results being of biblical proportions.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Globally, humans have been drawing lines and giving areas as territory. It’s unnatural to put concepts in a box.

The India/Pakistan border is an example of the political boundary being misaligned with the tribal, to contain the religious.

It’s not right or practical for the purposes of engendering harmonious living.

a reply to: Coelacanth55

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
Israel has shown its willingness to co-exist.
Hamas, the opposite.

Interesting that you label one side by a State and the other by some of it's people.

Get perspective for your own words and definitions before hitting "reply" perhaps?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
the Gazaian civilians likely got 'Collective Stockholm Syndrome' .... terrorists with machine guns sipping Expresso makes for puckered butts 'normal'

"i see a red door & i want to paint-it-black

i consider the OP 'expose` a propaganda piece not an indictment (added edit)
edit on 19-1-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Palestine has NEVER been a country. Who was their first leader?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Interesting that you label one side by a State and the other by some of it's people.?

Israel is a state.
There has never been a state of Palestine.
Hamas is the elected leadership of the 'palestinians'.
So his statement is correct.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join