It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell says the United States has “multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

They were dug out been there for years.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Amazing post!

Everything is vibrational, time does not exist the human mind created it based on measurements and instilled it permanently in our consciousness for generations.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Interesting tidbits on the Human Vibrational Frequency…..coupled with a aromatherapy product to be sold at the end of this interesting information. However, I’m not suggesting to buy the product….it’s the information that is important…..imo. Below is the entire article without the product sales pitch.

Source: Raising Vibrational Frequency Naturally APRIL 19, 2023 • DR KEZ BRIDGES

Have you ever wondered what’s going on in your body when you're feeling a little flat? Or have you ever experienced suddenly feeling drained after spending time with someone? The answer may be that your vibrational frequency is low.

What exactly is vibrational frequency? It relates to the rate at which your body cells vibrate and oscillate. Cells that vibrate at a higher frequency are full of energy and are super healthy, reflecting how we feel. A healthy human body has a vibrational frequency range of between 62-70 MHz.

Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz, and illness sets in.

Here’s are some more examples;

🔸When you have a cold or the flu, the frequency of the body is around 58MHz.

🔸When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.

🔸When you have Glandular Fever (Epstein-Barr virus) the frequency of a body is 52 MHz.

🔸With cancer your vibrational frequency drops to 42MHz or below

These are just some of the things that happen when your vibrational frequency begins to drop. The great news is that there are plenty of things that you can do to raise your vibrational frequency to help you feel better. Here are some things you can do to increase your vibrational frequency naturally.

Listen to the right music - Music is very influential to the way your body vibrates. If you listen to songs that calm you, it might help your vibrational frequency, or songs with a strong beat can motivate you to achieve more.

Be One with Nature - Take a hike or spend time in pleasant surroundings and find your zen. When you get into nature you may feel a sense of gratitude that positively affects your frequency!

Meditation - A guided meditation can help you clear negative thoughts and replace them with positive affirmations that can increase your vibrational frequency, elevating your mood and giving you energy. Find joy, happiness, and love within yourself.

And then there is this ancillary information….from a different source

How do you measure frequency or vibration in humans and what is the device used to do this?

Frequency or vibration in humans can be measured using devices such as accelerometers, seismocardiography, and vibrometers.

Accelerometers are commonly used to measure the frequency and magnitude of body movement. They can be attached to the body and are often used in sports science and medical research.

Seismocardiography is a technique that measures the vibrations produced by the heartbeat and the ejection of blood from the heart. This method can provide valuable information about cardiac function.

Vibrometers are instruments that measure vibration. They can be used to assess muscle activity, detect tremors, and evaluate the function of the nervous system. These devices are valuable tools in various fields, including healthcare, sports science, and research.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 26-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Since the bottom of the "object" does appear to be flatter than its top surface, it could be seen as somewhat "conventionally" aerodynamic; and thus a product more likely of Earth origin, than not of Earth origin.

There are ways to steer and control a vehicle in the air that do not involve wings or other empennages.

The term "commercial" in this context might simply be a backhand acknowledgement that the object is known to be not of military origin (though quite possibly employed, under contract, for military use. Most likely logistical).

There are are "white" (off-the-shelf) projects, there are "black" projects that no one is supposed to know, or talk, about..

And then there are "grey projects" that, even though they are not necessarily "secret", aren't generally talked about.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Latest JC&GK Weaponized

👽

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Hey Ophi, thanks for posting that video because it brings to light many goings on and I did watch the entire video.

Thanks to JC&GK for their continuing warrior-like struggle to find the truth but I think we all agree that we need firsthand witnesses, not secondhand and definitely not thirdhand witness accounts. They both agree with me that we need PROOF! Can firsthand witness testimony be considered as proof without physical evidence? Perhaps if several witnesses come forward all testifying to the same information, yes that might do it, but these firsthand witnesses are not coming forward.

They covered so many points, I'll just address a few.
------------------------------
JC – “It’s a war of ideas!” and I second that thought. 'Shaping the emerging UAP narrative' from the CIA – JC needs to investigate this further because if the CIA works within a completely separate methodology than other government agencies, why is that? Find out JC&GK, please.

Why is believing that private companies (e.g. Lockheed Martin) have secret advanced technology is dismissed when MI just built and successfully landed one of their craft on the moon? What are they testing in the skies?
------------------------

AARO and Sean Kirkpatrick –
"In January 2024, Kirkpatrick published an op-ed in Scientific American, stating that he had found no evidence of aliens as director of AARO, and that the allegations of a coverup of UFOs by the US government "derive from inadvertent or unauthorized disclosures of legitimate U.S. programs or related R&D that have nothing to do with extraterrestrial issues or technology. Some are misrepresentations, and some derive from pure, unsupported beliefs. In many respects, the narrative is a textbook example of circular reporting, with each person relaying what they heard, but the information often ultimately being sourced to the same small group of individuals." describing these individuals as “a small group of interconnected believers and others with possibly less than honest intentions.” who promote a “whirlwind of tall tales, fabrication and secondhand or thirdhand retellings"."

en.wikipedia.org...

Who best to judge and analyze UAP and government issues than Sean Kirkpatrick? The guy was right in the middle of all that chaos and has firsthand experience in how it goes down there, especially how classified information is kept classified because it appears Sean (AARO) were in a ‘no need to know’ category. It’s all very suspect and I for one want to hear what SK has to say.
--------------------------------------

As for their issues with Wikipedia:
GK said he does not even look at his page and when a person other than George tried to update his birth date, after her third attempt she was banned. Wikipedia editors don’t know who she is but if George really cared about his birth date being correct on his page, then he should contact the editors with PROOF of his birth date and have it updated.

JC said his only beef with his page was that they weren’t promoting him as a journalist alongside with George, well I just looked at his page, and they did add it, so what’s the beef now Jeremy, need more subscribers?
---------------------------------------

So Ophi, what do you think of conspiracy theorists out there attacking JC&GK because of the notion that they are pushing too hard and too deep into what may be classified information that would cause national defense information to be leaked thereby putting the U.S. and their citizens in harm’s way, perhaps?

Should we automatically dismiss this notion that attempts by government using pushback methods (smear campaigns, warnings of career loss due to stigmatization, threats on one’s life, etc.) are really attempts to protect sensitive and critical defense information for the nation’s safety?
------------------------------------------

George called Jeremy a perv for grabbing at George’s coat from behind. What does George know?
-------------------------------------------

As for the vibrational veering off topic in this thread, interesting, isn’t it? As for them pushing aromatherapy therapy, I am enjoying the frankincense fragrance right now, good good good good vibrations.
--------------------------------------------

Their next episode #51, what could that mean?

(So much to tell, but saying so little!)
edit on q00000029331America/Chicago0404America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000030331America/Chicago1010America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000031331America/Chicago1717America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I ain’t got much to add to your synopsis…..quite frankly…it was late and I fell asleep listening….by the time some noise in the room woke me up…..I was hearing Carlson’s voice blah blah blah and I shut down completely for night night Zzzzz’s…..

From the little I could remember, and not as much as you did……but you covered…..JC&GK we’re doing what they mostly do…….talk about talking…..and still no squat …in podcast….first hand physical proof in their episodes.

The world didn’t change….by the time I woke up at dawn’s crack ….no National breaking news….no nada…….just the physical proof of my breakfast.

Thanks for your opinion….but by the end of today….I have a gut feeling…..I’ll still have squat for UFO / Alien worldwide breaking physical proof news.

And so my cycle of eat, $hit, and sleep continues to drag on until I take a permanent dirt nap.

As for Abbot & Costello……Laurel & Hardy…..Frik & Frack……Corbell & Knapp…..they are sometimes entertaining.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 5-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I ain’t got much to add to your synopsis…..quite frankly…it was late and I fell asleep listening….by the time some noise in the room woke me up…..I was hearing Carlson’s voice blah blah blah and I shut down completely for night night Zzzzz’s…..

From the little I could remember, and not as much as you did……but you covered…..JC&GK we’re doing what they mostly do…….talk about talking…..and still no squat …in podcast….first hand physical proof in their episodes.

The world didn’t change….by the time I woke up at dawn’s crack ….no National breaking news….no nada…….just the physical proof of my breakfast.

Thanks for your opinion….but by the end of today….I have a gut feeling…..I’ll still have squat for UFO / Alien worldwide breaking physical proof news.

And so my cycle of eat, $hit, and sleep continues to drag on until I take a permanent dirt nap.

As for Abbot & Costello……Laurel & Hardy…..Frik & Frack……Corbell & Knapp…..they are sometimes entertaining.

👽☕️🍩

Entertaining, that they are and you didn't comment on Jeremy grabbing at George's coat...from behind? Why would George automatically use the word 'perv'?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I made a humorous meme for that…….the closeness of JC&GK relationship to each other, that is ….but as of yet posted it.

I have to search my memes file…

😉

👽☕️🍩
edit on 5-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Off on the Skunk Works, Lockheed Martin rabbit hole now: ( which I think if we learned of their classified projects we'd be able to identify many more UAPs in the skies )

For defense tech journalists and aviation nerds, this is the equivalent of a Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka’s factory, but think supersonic drones instead of Everlasting Gobstoppers.

“So many of these things are being done in classified program settings,” he said. “It’s probably really just a way to say, ‘Hey, we’re competitive, we’ve made investments in some of these areas.’”

More recently, longtime company-man and acting Chief Financial Officer Kenneth Possenriede abruptly retired in August citing personal reasons, and his announcement coincided with Lockheed Martin’s disclosure of a $225 million loss on a classified aeronautics program.

It’s also the first Skunk Works facility to host secure classified wireless communications, which means employees can digitally transmit information. Previously, everything was done manually on paper. Over the next five years, Lockheed Martin will invest over $2 billion on digital transformation.

Skunk Works, meanwhile, is also making big bets on hypersonic weapons development, such as the AGM-183 Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon that failed a flight test in July. And it’s also chasing the Next Generation Air Dominance program for the Air Force and Navy to replace F/A-18s and F-22s.

www.politico.com...

That Lockheed Martin paper trail will vanish if someone doesn't smuggle some of the more classified papers out of there and soon.

edit on q00000054331America/Chicago2424America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

I made a humorous meme for that…….the closeness of JC&GK relationship to each other, that is ….but as of yet posted it.

I have to search my memes file…

😉

👽☕️🍩

And nobody really wonders why Jeremy gets the better rooms at the hotels.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Believing Jeremy Corbell is just like believing the horse crap Steven Greer spews. Like anyone in the government is going to let him anywhere near any alien spacecraft if they had any.

I agree, I just ignore him now. All this ufo craft seems to allude to Roswell which is the biggest hoax played on the ufo fans ever by Friedman and the early 80's books. We should learn from that and how bad we were lied to.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Spaceflyr11

Didn’t Mick west just have a Raytheon test lab employee on, named Jeremy?

He was getting into the internal mechanics of the pod.
Although, there’s a lot of that info online already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join