It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell says the United States has “multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontTrois

& Spaceflyer11

Both of you make very cogent points.

DupontTrois that is why I worded my OP as I did. He is reporting what he’s been told, he believes the person telling him, but there is no direct evidence.

I’m ecstatic he is releasing high quality videos (relative to what we had before) but even these do not prove they are anything but human.

I do believe we have Non human craft. I didn’t before this year.

Oddly it’s what is going on in Peru that changed my mind. I think we have this tech and bad people are using it for evil. People who believe they are better than others and have little to no accountability do very evil things.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Jeremy Corbell is a flat out opportunistic con man.

Want proof?

Watch the video below.

You’re welcome.

youtu.be...

In case people don’t want to spend 12 minutes being educated about what a fraud he is, the video shows:

1. Jeremy Corbell’s “real-time texts”between himself and Bob Lazar as Lazar’s business was raided by the FBI was a lie.
2. The FBI raid was a surprise was a lie (Lazar had advance notice.)
3. Lazar and Corbell’s claim that Lazar’s business was raided “so the FBI could steal Lazar’s secret element powering UFOs” was a lie. The FBI raided Lazar’s business because he was selling a deadly poison.
4. Jeremy Corbell’s claim of having discovered a “real picture of the hand scanner from Area 51” was nothing more than a screen shot he took and printed FROM A MOVIE.

And so on, and so on, and so on.

And the video doesn’t present opinions. It presents FACTS. Easily verifiable FACTS.

Corbell is no different than Steven Greer and every other huckster trying to make money off people who are desperate to have their beliefs confirmed.

Personally, I DO believe that Extraterrestrials, Ultraterrestrials, or Interdimensionals exist.

I cannot confirm which of the three (or more than one,) may be the correct answer.

But I do believe there is a wealth of evidence that the non-human UFOs/USOs/UAP exist, and have been sighted for many, many years.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well, here’s a chance for Congress to put that to the test:

Twitter link

Jeremy Corbell & George Knapp will provide the Senate Intelligence Committee with the name of the intelligence agency that confiscated the entire 30+ minute Jellyfish UAP footage the same night it was filmed. Corbell says the agency is actively hiding it.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
whoever back engineers these crafts will rule the world

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bscotti
whoever back engineers these crafts will rule the world

👽

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I discovered Coast to Coast AM when I was thirteen. That was still during the Art Bell era. After a decade of absorbing mind blowing and mind opening information, I realized a lot of it was mind numbing. Especially after Art left, and there was Knapp and Noory, and the others. Quickly I realized this source of information I used to treasure, had turned into marketing and commercializing a brand. The platform has long since been a rotating door for the usual suspects.

So when a guy pops up out of nowhere (at least on my radar) blessed with insider knowledge, and makes their rounds on C2C, History Channel, etc. Please...

I'm not buying it all.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observant1
Watch the video below.

When I hear people like Corbell talk about a specific mentor over and over again, I can't help but hear "my handler".

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Loved art bell. Upset hen he retired. Love Knapp. Ian was meh, George is everything to every one cult of Casey.

I quit listening years ago, heard on Twitter Ian died recently. Sad.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yeah, I don't have hate for any of them.

Just a distrust of intent and direction. Haven't listened for years either. Other than re listeining to a few classics. Sad to hear about Ian, though.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me where the US is supposed to have gotten intact alien crafts from?
They're not crashed saucers.

Or maybe the ETs just handed them over intact and said, “Here boys, a gift from us, have fun”

And neglected to give them a manual on how they work.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The much-disliked Jeremy Corbell, alleged Investigative journalist and filmmaker, can say anything he wants to. He follows the path of others with just as big a mouth. All we get is hot air but never any Irrefutable evidence since he nor the others have any.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EduardoLopez
The much-disliked Jeremy Corbell, alleged Investigative journalist and filmmaker, can say anything he wants to. He follows the path of others with just as big a mouth. All we get is hot air but never any Irrefutable evidence since he nor the others have any.

I think that once you make that decision and recognise that you have no professional integrity, all the hot air is just doing what you get paid for.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Can somebody tell me where the US is supposed to have gotten intact alien crafts from?

I think we're all wondering where the craft were sourced from, but instead of outright denial we would like to discuss this, as it IS a discussion forum.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Everything is about vibration.
Try canning negativity and only putting out positivity.
Pay attention to synchronicities, they happen for a reason.
UAP's are linked to consciousness and our existence.
L.ife is way more fantastical than we have been led to believe.

An interesting read on Tom DeLong's beliefs;

The evidence suggests what physics suggests, which is that time is parallel. It's not linear. I mean, everything past, present, and future is being manifested at exactly the same moment, which could be consciousness. That unified mind light is just creating #ing every possibility all at the exact same time. So does that mean some life form is really advanced at the same time that we're not, and can tune in to our timeline and then tune out? It's like dimensional. So the craft aren't spaceships, they’re more like submarines. They're more like displacement craft. They're displacing the fabric of space time and creating new geodesics that just go from here to here, bypassing timelines.” I wait until the Zoom call is over before I put my head down on my desk.

How negativity and positivity affect life's vibrations:

DeLonge compares his work with Angels & Airwaves, and his duty to write positive, empathetic lyrics, to the story of a Japanese scientist who printed out words like “love,” “hate,” “peace” and “racism” and taped them to Petri dishes of water. “Under the microscope, the ones that had negative words, the water froze as gelatinous mutated blobs, just like void of any kind of perfection, just whatever. The good words froze as the most beautiful symmetrical snowflakes you've ever seen, like crazy sacred geometry type things. The only difference was the intention placed near the water. And here we are, 80% water in our bodies, powered by consciousness and attention and love and whatever.”

www.esquire.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Jeremy Corbell says the United States has “multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft” under the authority of the Department of Defense, U.S. and joint-allied intelligence agencies, Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.

Again, I ask.

What, did one Xmas the benevolent aliens give the US some spanking new intact non-human crafts?

Just give me a theory, anything that has a modicum of logical sense...

Or did one of our presidents lose a tooth and one fine day aliens left an intact craft under the Air Force ones tarp?

"or...
aha..." Nonhuman... that's the keyword here.

They have trained monkeys to create these " non-human" crafts"

Tell me how stupid are we supposed to be?

edit on 30-1-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Corbell’s latest interview … with Fox 10…duration, 42mins.

Among other things…He emphatically states Lockheed Martin was given a craft to reverse engineer.

Could not find YouTube vid to embed…

UFOs: Searching for answers

🍿🍺

👽
edit on 30-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Its funny....LM didnt receive nearly as many direct ET reverse engineering accusations until they announced LENR.

Now it could well be that, yes - strategically insane NHI left Humanity a clue and naughty old LM were the recipients....
But it's also possible observations on a working fusion reactor (think lattice confinement or LENR and, being intentionally vague in the following) - also provided an actionable theory as to why Newtons first law has it's limitations..and the true nature of a certain "elusive" fundamental interaction of matter.

edit on 2-2-2024 by BeardensBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I had not seen this particular discussion done sometime ago…

Interesting ….Corbell in a larger perspective presentation

👽🍹

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So far….one of my favorite released vids by the pentagon in 2023 (but actually shot years earlier I believe) is this one below known as ‘South Asian Object 1’.

It has been stated that this UAP

AARO assesses that the object likely is a commercial aircraft

likely
…..is not definitive imo

A bullet point in a presentation of something left to be done…listed

Analyses of Pending Peer-Review of mission partners analytical findings

Which to this date, that I know of, has yet to be Peer-review finalized. It’s still an open case imo.

In my eyes….this object does not show any aircraft control surfaces like standard wings or empennage (tail section)….especially that is characteristic to commercial aircraft. In comparison the Predator B drone does show wings and it’s empennage.

Below would be my expectation of “likely” Commercial Aircraft that AARO is asserting……which as you can see…the object above is not…

In these different modes…..clearly these images show control surface characteristics like wings and empennage indicative of commercial aircraft..even when silhouetted.

👽
edit on 19-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They do have them, although it's not alien tech. It is however Ancient Human technology not everything we have been told about us and our past is true. The Earth is older than a human mind can comprehend, Aliens are just ancient humans that left Earth navigated and populated other planets.

I would say the remnants of their initial Earth population is what we have populated from; they are probably amazed at this stage as they never expected the leftovers of their population to expand to this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join