It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell says the United States has “multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is all over twitter today:

Jeremy Corbell says the United States has “multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft” under the authority of the Department of Defense, U.S. and joint-allied intelligence agencies, Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.

Apparently from interview here: Link

Corbell commented:

"I can confirm to you, with direct knowledge, that we have multiple Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena programs currently active. Some were inherited from previous legacy endeavors, each with specialized mandates related to the non-human intelligence aspect of the phenomenon.

“These are currently under the authority of the Department of Defense, multiple U.S., joint allied intelligence agencies, and defense contractors, including Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.

“Those organisations have multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft in their possession, and have had these for a long time. They have been exploiting them for derivative technologies, prioritizing U.S. weapons advancement."

Liberation times did note:

In response to the allegations, spokesperson for the DoD and its UAP office, known as the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), Susan Gough, repeated the Department’s previous line: “To date, AARO has not discovered any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.”

Of note is the first time Northrop Grumman have been named.

Sooo… more claims with no evidence.

Why is he doing this? More headlines, or is it an inkling he’s going to reveal some new whistleblower info?

Not sure why this is all over Twitter, but there ya go. For those who want to be in the know.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Do you have a link to the interview itself, the picture looks like its a screenshot of a video ?

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider1111

It’s in the op. But maybe not obvious enough?

I’ll repeat it here. Click for Liberation Times link.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

It’s in the op. But maybe not obvious enough?

I’ll repeat it here. Click for Liberation Times link.

You misunderstand me, the video recording of the whole interview, you linked to a written copy of the interview

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Believing Jeremy Corbell is just like believing the horse crap Steven Greer spews. Like anyone in the government is going to let him anywhere near any alien spacecraft if they had any.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
These people do love talking and dancing in the little limelight they can find. It’s all words. Grusch is just the same. Most people simply don’t care one bit and those of us that do don’t believe these stooges, muppets and morons at all. If they rolled out a NHI craft and splashed it all over the internet we and most everyone else would just cry fake.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here….watch some of these……….Bob Lazar is not the only one who’s seen multiple craft at S-4.

S-4 Informers

Start with Conner O’Ryan, the Security Guard (4) clips……he’s wearing the blue and white striped shirt.

A certain Col. Steven Wilson also described the S-4 UFO inventory…….himself and O’Ryan never met each other, nor knew of each other……yet they described that same things they saw at S-4….

——————————————————-

So far on my docket 🥸 David Grusch is suppose to put out his “Op-Ed” of some of his first hand evidence…..he supposedly was cleared for, to do now by the higher ups …….

He said he would put it out in a few weeks………..well I think the “few weeks” already passed from when he said it on news nation.

Btw……I’m expecting a banner year for UFOlogy this year…..it’s going to be the year of the Dragon….this 2024 Chinese New Year.

Dragons, Serpents, Snakes are deep rooted in mythologies……

👽
edit on 17-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

All I have is a million twitter posts: Twitter

Probably talk interview written up.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

All aircraft are non human, that's why we need human pilots

/j

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If you have been following this there's a lot more going on and a lot of reason to believe Corbell.

If you're only picking up what you can from here then I don't blame you for responding as you do.

I am a long time believer of ET Life, believer of the UFO Phonomena but sceptical of it being ET's visiting us. All my life until June.
Grusch has changed the whole playing field.

There are a lot of dots to connect but you need to make the connection yourself, or at least from my experience, it's a bit of an epiphany when you do..

Everything is about vibration.
Try canning negativity and only putting out positivity.
Pay attention to synchronicities, they happen for a reason.
UAP's are linked to consciousness and our existence.
L.ife is way more fantastical than we have been led to believe.

That is all...
edit on 17/1/24 by djz3ro because: Spelling error fixed

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

All we have to do is trust what we see with our eyes. We haven't read that Russia's nukes have been disarmed by a mysterious unknown power/source.

Seems the first thing we would do if some powerful defense/weapons technology was obtained, is to use it to make the USA (and the world) a safer place.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
They are probably not extraterrestial, there could be some beings on this earth with high enough technology that we cannot detect them or find their cloaked cities or an island they live on or in. Just think how advanced humans would be if we had not had wars over the last thousand to two thousand years, any advanced peaceful civilizations would have been enslaved or destroyed if they were found. People can be subconsciously redirected by certain frequencies, they won't even realize they are being tricked to miss finding a colony even here in America in the woods.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I believe Corbell, he seems deeply passionate about digging in and finding what’s going on. I do not know if what he’s been told is the truth; on each statement he makes I have different levels of trust/belief and he does too in all probability.

I absolutely believe something’s going on and we have craft from non humans we have been reverse engineering. I do believe he’s being told a lot of things both true and untrue and a mix. He, and we, have to evaluate everything carefully.

Weather they are aliens, extra dimensional, time travelers, aliens, ocean living races that avoid us, something even more exotic… or a combination, I have no idea.

I try to present everything as neutral as possible and point out both sides. Maybe that will get me less clicks but it seems more intellectually honest.

And people, even honest ones generally doing the right things for right reasons, do things for pride, fame and money. Everything is a mix. And that mix can vary by day.

And up to this point there is only words and a few videos.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thank for posting this link. Really good compilation.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There must be more going on behind the scenes with this information dump.

Twitter is making a huge deal over this.

Example: Twitter

This is the biggest day in the history of this Disclosure campaign. Corbell is the perfect guy to break the news of Lockheed & Northrup Grumman having intact & functional NHI Craft. The plausible deniability is there, just like w/Delonge. Wait till you see who backs him up 😉

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And….. more info. Seems multiple accounts dropping info and reinforcing. Is this a co-ordinated disclosure event?

Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman have multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft in their possession, and have had these for a long time." ~ @JeremyCorbell

What did Northrop know? Does he sound like someone who knew about a breakthrough in understanding the propulsion systems of UFOs? My late dad worked for Grumman on Long Island for many years. One day, he started talking about UFOs and his work at Grumman. Then he stopped. And I never followed up. The next time I talked UFOs with him, he said, "They're demons." Good talk!

~~~1974 Interview Transcript with John Northrop, founder of what is now Northrop Grumman~~~

(Keep watching to see a very young Stanton Friedman. And follow @UFOB_ for lots of great videos on here!)

John Northrop:

“Well, my interest began about, oh…twenty-three years ago when I was active in the aerospace industry. Our chief test pilot, Max Stanley, who had had a tremendous amount of previous aircraft experience was making a trip back from Albuquerque, to Los Angeles, to Hawthorne (near LAX. ~Joe) to our plant there. And he and two very knowledgeable observers saw a UFO which could not be explained by any of the techniques that we knew then or know now. They were able to keep this object under observation for a period of about twenty minutes. And of course, with people of that character, the chance of any hoax or any misleading statements, or anything of this sort just simply doesn't exist. These were top technicians who had the opportunity firsthand.

"Personally, I have never seen a UFO, or had any contact with anyone who has, other than Mr. Stanley. But I had complete and have complete confidence in him, and I know what he reported was actually there. Well starting with that interest then, it became a natural thing to read up on what I could, here and there, and the other place. And my belief in the fact that there are UFOs, so-called, has been reinforced over the years by what I’ve read, [and] a great incentive to believe, which occurred in 1950. So that's about the size of it."

Host: Well, you know, it really seems like these UFOs move in very strange patterns. They're able to hover, almost standing still and zoom off. It seems as if they must be utilizing some other form of energy that perhaps we don't know about. Now, in terms of our present, you know, aerodynamic technology, do you feel that we’re utilizing all that we can?"

Northrop: "Their craft are thoroughly modern and up to date, based on our present knowledge. But there is absolutely no question in the world, but what there is not only a source of power, of which we're not acquainted, but there’s also a source of propulsion which we're not acquainted. Because the UFOs seem to have unlimited power, which, perhaps could…we might attain if we develop fusion. Fusion power is more or less, goes on forever. Fission, that we're using now, utilizes the elements to a certain extent, but fusion re-creates the material that's used. And perhaps a small fusion power plant would give you the power necessary.

"But the propulsion of these UFOs is unique, their ability to hover, their ability to accelerate very rapidly, their ability to move at very high speeds, very much higher than anything that we have achieved, even with our supersonic aircraft. All of these things - and particularly interestingly, without sonic booms, and the things that we don't like about our supersonic aircraft - all these things indicate a type of propulsion, which is unique, different than anything we know anything about, and which would be of tremendous value if we could develop it and use it. And that's the reason I feel, with a number of others who have studied it, that it is a subject which deserves the highest type of scientific study, and at an early date. The advantages to be gained are perfectly enormous."

Host: "Well, since you have designed a number of aircraft since the early days and throughout the war, such as a flying wing, would you say that flying saucers are aerodynamically sound?"

Northrop: "I don't believe they are aerodynamically powered. I don't think that there is any aerodynamic particular value to their shapes. They come in a number of different shapes, all the way from a flattened sort of pumpkin shape, flattened sphere, like a pumpkin, to elongated sort of cigar shapes, to the well-known flying saucer shape, which consists of a saucer with another inverted on the top of it. And this type accounts for about 50%. But the flight characteristics of all of the different shapes are similar. In other words, they've all been seen to accelerate rapidly, to be able to stop, to be able to turn rapidly, to be able to hover at will, anywhere they want to go. So that the type of suspension, propulsion, whatever it is, that enables them to behave in the fashion they do, is something that we simply have no technical background for at the present time."

Host: "Mr. Northrup, how do you feel about the general ridicule that people are accorded that are into the study or believe in UFOs?"

Cont…

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Cont…

Northrop: "Well there has been a great deal of ridicule directed to the subject of UFOs, and probably rightly so to a certain extent, because probably 85 to 90% of the sightings of UFOs are not really Unidentified Flying Objects. In other words, there is an answer to approximately 90% of the sightings that are made which correspond to the present techniques that we have. There remains a ten percent, a fifteen percent number which cannot be explained by any of our present science. So that there's a natural reason, to a certain extent, for ridicule. And don't forget that the Wright Brothers and (Robert) Fulton and everybody, the man who invented the first steam engine, all were ridiculed. They didn't want to leave the horses or the buggies or anything of that sort. So it's a natural thing for humans to ridicule something that they don't understand. But the subject of UFOs has pulled in the serious study of many highly competent, technical people. Many doctors of science have studied and fully believe in UFOs. And the number of these is sufficiently great, and their reputation is sufficiently high, so that they're really, in my humble estimation, there's no room left for ridicule. It just doesn't belong in this subject, if we're talking about genuine UFOs."

Host: "And how long do you feel it will be before we are flying in UFOs?"

Northrop: "(laughs) Well, this probably is a sixty-four-dollar question without a question of a doubt, I think it depends a great deal on how rapidly we take them seriously, and how soon we really set up a scientific study team to work on the subject. We have records of thousands and thousands of sightings, and those can be correlated and arranged in a suitable fashion by the use of modern computers, so that we could probably learn a great deal that we don't understand now, simply by that type of a study. Whether that would lead us to a solution of what the power is and what the propulsion method is, I simply don't know. It can be anywhere from ten years to ten thousand, as far as I can see right now (laughs). But I do believe that it's something that is realistic, something that is tremendously [of] value [and] something that we ought to study as soon and as rigorously as it can possibly be arranged for."

Video of this in link: Twitter video link.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Here’s just the John “Jack” Northrop 1974 interview about UFO’s

👽

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:11 AM
link   

If the United States does, indeed, have "multiple, undamaged functional non-human craft" in its possession....

The first, and most obviously telling, question would be: "How?"

These are supposedly craft that have traveled through billions, perhaps even Trillions of miles through space, surviving untold ages of intense radiation and gravitational tides. Or, even more fantastical, have traversed the unknown dangers of trans-dimensional and/or even trans-temporal realms....

Only to rest contentedly in some warehouse or hanger for maybe decades, lolling like a well-fed sloth, while perhaps generations of scientists poke and prod at it?

I submit that our "capture" of these crafts, if indeed that is the story we are telling ourselves, was, itself , a ruse; a test of our curiosity at best, a test of our gullibility if one is pessimistic.

And the fact that these crafts have deigned to remain in our gentle custody, so far, suggests that "They" have not yet learned what they set out to discover!

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Liberation times did note:

In response to the allegations, spokesperson for the DoD and its UAP office, known as the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), Susan Gough, repeated the Department’s previous line: “To date, AARO has not discovered any verifiable information to substantiate claims that any programs regarding the possession or reverse-engineering of extraterrestrial materials have existed in the past or exist currently.”

Of note is the first time Northrop Grumman have been named.

Sooo… more claims with no evidence.

Why is he doing this? More headlines, or is it an inkling he’s going to reveal some new whistleblower info?

Not sure why this is all over Twitter, but there ya go. For those who want to be in the know.

Lol, wouldn't it be hilarious if this, disclosure, all comes down to semantics and that the use of "aliens" was meant, in the traditional sense, to mean "foreigner"?

Northrop Grumman took possession of the V-1s seized at Peenemunde and did indeed use that alien technology in reverse engineering weapons and space programs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join