It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress responding to Grusch SCIF briefing:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I don't think we should discredit any whistleblower just because they agree to accept money for interviews or want to write a book with more extensive details of what they know and want to divulge as a service to humanity. IMO

It muddies the waters.

What would you prefer:

1. Work for the government as an intelligence officer making roughly 80k a year.

2. Write books, do interviews, own your own brand, receive notoriety, and make millions.

I see why he’s doing it. However, it diminishes his credibility.

I don't see it that way. He's working at a non-profit where Sol's mission statement is:

"To help fund and set a clear direction for the initial 25 years of public research related to UAP, nonhuman intelligences, and the implications of their existence for human understandings of nature, society, technology, and politics. In this, the Foundation intends to be the leading source of the best scientific, intellectual, and policy research on the issue."

Doesn't this rather give him and his non-profit organization more credibility?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

👍🏿 You have good eyes. I would have never caught that.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Doesn't this rather give him and his non-profit organization more credibility?

For tax purposes it’s listed as a nonprofit. Read between the lines.

No way Grusch isn’t operating on some income. This proves he has a lot more to gain. We will be seeing him on the UFO circuits for decades to come.

I hear he may join the cast of Ancient Aliens 😂 That’s a joke, but I wouldn’t be surprised.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
H e did destroy his lifelong government career making very good money to whistleblow.

He could have kept his mouth shut and made more money in government.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This is an interesting tidbit…..scroll through….

DO YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR PODCAST GUESTS?

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
H e did destroy his lifelong government career making very good money to whistleblow.

He could have kept his mouth shut and made more money in government.

If Grusch was a Federal employee, especially if he was a "Lifelong" Federal employee, he would likely be eligible to collect a lifetime pension; which could be the equivalent of a significant percentage of his highest salary.

Up to 80%, based on a three year average.

I have a State proffered pension, which is paying me just 42% of my previous salary, and I'm living pretty good...even with a mortgage.

I'll make more than my previous salary once Social Security kicks in.

But Grusch appears a bit too young for SS just yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So Grusch is making money off the whole damn charade.

Deny Ignorance? I now have another web link to send my factual information to along wth pictures as I have a link to Lazar's 1989 video on AREA 51, our sighting in 2018 and contact with WTAM AM Cleveland linking what Michael Lee Hill filmed over Lake Erie near Cleveland.

So who is paying you to be on this site. Thats the question as just how do you get your income. Fort Meade or Langley?

I am W2 life long.

This isn't a charade
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Grusch is legit. Many right here on this site are shills IMO working for the military industrial complex. They excel at discrediting and one of the 1st points they raise is that a Whistleblower is attempting to make money.

Well even a Whistleblower needs to eat, especially when the FEDS can stop his payroll or retrement checks at a moments notice. That includes Social Security.

So how is it that all former Federal Agents keep thier mouths shut. They are bribed and corerced by knowing if they speak the money stops immediately.

Deny Ignorance is phooey
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: pianopraze

Well even a Whistleblower needs to eat, especially when the FEDS can stop his payroll or retrement checks at a moments notice. That includes Social Security.

So how is it that all former Federal Agents keep thier mouths shut. They are bribed and corerced by knowing if they speak the money stops immediately.

Deny Ignorance is phooey

I'm not sure you understand how government pensions work...at least not in the US.

Your pension (a "Defined Benefit" plan) is part of the negotiated contract established between the government (federal or state) and the employee union representing all the employees of that governmental body (whether or not the individual employee acceeds to union membership). It is a contractual agreement between the government, as employer, and the Union, not the employee, and therefore cannot be stopped "at a moments notice"....

Unless the government wishes to engage the employee Union in a very Public litigation fight, with ALL details exposed via the press coverage.

Similarly, regarding Social Security; although disability benefit (SSI) payments may be discontinued immediately if the government believes the recipient is no longer qualified, Social Security (SS) cannot be canceled as long as the claimant has reached the necessary age for eligibility, and has sufficient quarterly contributions on file with the Social Security Administration.

It is not money that keeps potential whistle-blowers silent, it is fear of legal prosecution for violation of National Security laws. Granted, in many cases, conviction under such felony offenses can result in revocation of pension benefits.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excellent Thread. It appears to be true that the U.S. government OVER-classifies almost everything.

These members of Congress attend a highly classified briefing and leave that briefing knowing little more than the rest of us....if that much.

While you're not far off the mark it has to be said we are in new territory now. We have never been this far before. Granted we are a nose past where we were last lap but that difference was just enough to break a barrier, the next lap is going to be fascinating. We have all been very patient on this subject, but we do need a little more.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

👽

Yes, but Grusch isn’t complying with all interview requests. Making himself a hot commodity. I think that’s intentional for 💴

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So Grusch is making money off the whole damn charade.

Deny Ignorance? I now have another web link to send my factual information to along wth pictures as I have a link to Lazar's 1989 video on AREA 51, our sighting in 2018 and contact with WTAM AM Cleveland linking what Michael Lee Hill filmed over Lake Erie near Cleveland.

So who is paying you to be on this site. Thats the question as just how do you get your income. Fort Meade or Langley?

I am W2 life long.

This isn't a charade

Yes, some people really really want to believe.

Grusch looks like a ‘yes man’ to me. He follows orders- - not breaks them. If you don’t believe someone is pulling his strings, that’s your prerogative.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

👽

Yes, but Grusch isn’t complying with all interview requests. Making himself a hot commodity. I think that’s intentional for 💴

Yes but most podcast guests don't get paid anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

👽

I guess his in-person scarcity would also include the level of security needed traveling to and from home to the podcast studio if he doesn’t do a remote from home podcast appearance.

If he has a target on his back……hiring personal security folks with his own money can cost quite a pretty penny….especially if he has achieved celebrity status.

If I was fearful for my life…..I wouldn’t be in public to much.

Look at Elizondo….he moved to the remote plains of Montana or some mid western state to be away from folks.

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Hes authorized to speak on behalf of USA. You can put your stuff out there but I have witnessed long with many other members here on ATS.

Simply speaking you can go ahead make your day as 75% of the USA population believes in UFO's

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'm not sure you understand how government pensions work...at least not in the US.

You sure that you do? Its all of the above both money and being prosecuted.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

👽

Yes, but he supposedly just so happens to have info that people would pay millions for if true.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

👽

Yes, but he supposedly just so happens to have info that people would pay millions for if true.

At his initial disclosure Grusch said he was forced to come forward to protect himself and his family, and he really didn't divulge that much information, so I doubt he will ever reveal it all for money. IMO

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excellent Thread. It appears to be true that the U.S. government OVER-classifies almost everything.

These members of Congress attend a highly classified briefing and leave that briefing knowing little more than the rest of us....if that much.

While you're not far off the mark it has to be said we are in new territory now. We have never been this far before. Granted we are a nose past where we were last lap but that difference was just enough to break a barrier, the next lap is going to be fascinating. We have all been very patient on this subject, but we do need a little more.

I’m watching the damn break and pointing out the cracks.

Fun fun.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Lento does a breakdown commentary on the classified briefing….

👽

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join