It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress responding to Grusch SCIF briefing:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I’ve seen several today, so I’ll collect theme here, sorry most are on twitter links.

Just click and you should be able to see the video even if you don’t have twitter:

Tim Burchett

Everyone left there knowing Grusch was legit… [even] if they didn’t think so before.

"It didn't disqualify anything I've thought in the past."

"We got some pretty definitive stuff that would [clears throat], that I'm sure y'all get from somewhere else, about what was discussed..."

"It just verified what I thought."

Twitter video

Anna Paulina Luna

Interdimensionals

Twitter link

Moskowitz:

"This is the first time we kind of got a ruling on what the IG thinks of (Grusch's) claims."

Twitter link

Raja;

"I'm more concerned than I was going into the SCIF."

Twitter link

Burlison

he's not fully satisfied with the briefing and his worldview has not changed. Adds that it does give "more clarity" and "a direction to go next."

Twitter link

Garcia:

"It's true that probably all of us want more answers and more information. But I think that we've received additional information today that will lead to other actions."

Twitter link

Ogles:

“There’s a concerted effort to conceal as much information as possible both from Congress and to the general public…

Twitter link

News nation report:
Twitter link

edit on 12-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Added reps

edit on 12-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Spelling Grusch

edit on 12-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Added nn

edit on 12-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Added ogles

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on Fri Jan 12 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Here’s an article as well……from The Hill

Classified UFO briefing: House members emerge with mixed feelings

House lawmakers left a Friday classified briefing on UFOs, referred to as unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) by the government, with mixed feelings, some frustrated with the limited information and some claiming they were given more clarity on last summer’s explosive testimony on the unexplained sightings.

This is a tooth and nail battle uphill….

👽
edit on 12-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thanks for keeping us updated Pianopraze!

I watched all the links. It certainly appears these representatives were moved by what they heard in the SCIF.

And so the waiting game continues…..

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Excellent Thread. It appears to be true that the U.S. government OVER-classifies almost everything.

These members of Congress attend a highly classified briefing and leave that briefing knowing little more than the rest of us....if that much.

edit on 1212024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

He sounded really iffy during that first Congressional hearing.

But the more I hear from him on Rogan, Carlson, and other places the more credible he sounds.

I'm still torn, but leaning towards believing him.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excellent Thread. It appears to be true that the U.S. government OVER-classifies almost everything.

These members of Congress attend a highly classified briefing and leave that briefing knowing little more than the rest of us....if that much.

Congress members routinely have access to "National Security Information" (NSI). NSI is information that is classified under authority of the Executive Branch (i.e., the POTUS) like Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. They and the POTUS do NOT automatically have access to any or all levels of Restricted Data (RD), which is a category of information originally created under the Atomic Energy Act. As David Grusch has pointed out, the definition of RD was changed in 1954 to include information about "Special Nuclear Material" (SNM). Material recovered from downed UFOs is now defined as SNM. Grusch claims (and I believe him) that this change was specifically to enable UFO material that was originally in the possession of the Manhattan Project and subsequently transferred to the AEC to be highly classified under the Atomic Energy Act.

What this means is that if the briefer and the Congress critters did not have clearance for RD (and highly exclusive RD, at that) they would not know and therefore could not brief anything about UFO materials. Anyone who did have RD clearance would be potentially subject to the death penalty for revealing information about SNM.

Ironically, it was Congress that created the RD category in the first place and set the penalties, and it is only Congress that could change that situation. I don't think enough of them realize that yet, because nobody in Congress today was around when the Atomic Energy Act was passed.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
More interviews:

Rep. Tim Burchett and Ryan Graves discuss the House Oversight Committee UAP briefing with the ICIG and the Safe Airspace For Americans Act with Chris Cuomo.

Twitter video link

It [the SCIF] provided validity to what has been said.

Pilots are reporting [UAP] on a regular basis.

Ross Coulthart reacts to Congress members’ statements following today’s classified UFO briefing with the Intelligence Community Inspector General.

Twitter video link

Congressman Moscowitz D FL, tweeted he thought after this briefing, many of Grusch’s claims have Merrit.

Here is the actual tweet NN paraphrased: Twitter tweet link

Based on what we heard many of Grusch claims have merit!

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Impressive IMO
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/13/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: townma

DANGEROUS Website BLOCKED !

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I was skeptical at first if Grusch was legit. After watching his interview with Tucker I'm definitely leaning towards YES.

As with many things though, only time will tell.

What I mean by that is I'm interested to see how Grusch evolves within the UFO/UAP interest circles. Does he stay the course and stand by his revelations or does he succumb to the dark side, starting with publishing books and videos followed by convention tours etc. You know....a sellout

edit on 13-1-2024 by Raptured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

IF his life was already threatened……then he’s got BALLS…I’ll give him that.

He’s Willing to take one for the team!

🍻

👽

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Daniel Sheehan, a lawyer specializing in constitutional and public interest matters and he also heads a new project named 'New Paradigm Institute' where their mission statement is as follows:

The mission of the New Paradigm Institute is to inform the public of the true facts surrounding the UFO/ET phenomenon and to mobilize them to secure full and responsible disclosure of the information about UFO technology and nonhuman intelligent visitors held in secret from the Congress for 80 years by the military/intelligence/aerospace industry complex. The means that we will employ will be strategic litigation, policy development and implementation, deep research, public and academic education, and national, international, and grassroot organizing.

This initiative of the Romero Institute is motivated by a desire to unite the human family and deconstruct the unjust social and economic structures on our planet, eliminate nuclear weapons, and restore our living biosystem as we take our place in a galactic civilization.

newparadigmproject.org...

Article on protecting UAP observations by pilots and others.

thehill.com...

This video is an interview with Daniel Sheehan for a more comprehensive understanding of the man and his quest for disclosure. At 34:31 mark - listen to how they explain AI combined with human stem cell technology (with human telepathy). At 54:51 mark, a discussion on progress of the reverse engineering (anti-gravity - teleportation, Mach 25 etc.). Mark: 52:53 Also this institute is going to set up a university, bricks and mortar and online, for accredited degrees in many subjects including exo studies.

On another video I briefly watched, Daniel said he asked the Vatican for their UFO/UAP information and they refused. Now I'm off on another tangent as to there will never be disclosure because it will turn religious dogma/beliefs on their heads.
edit on q00000020131America/Chicago2020America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000001131America/Chicago1010America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000004131America/Chicago3333America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

🍻

👽

Has it ever been established what he’s currently doing for work? I brought this up months back as it’s very pertinent. What I’m getting at with this is, if he’s been unemployed with no income the last year, I think that makes him less credible. Meaning he’s still on the government payroll.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

🍻

👽

Has it ever been established what he’s currently doing for work? I brought this up months back as it’s very pertinent. What I’m getting at with this is, if he’s been unemployed with no income the last year, I think that makes him less credible. Meaning he’s still on the government payroll.

It could be he’s not dead broke……he could have a nest egg that provides for his needs for himself and family….

David C. Grusch

Also….here goes a thread that discusses what your questioning

Grusch source of income?

👽
edit on 13-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I don't think we should discredit any whistleblower just because they agree to accept money for interviews or want to write a book with more extensive details of what they know and want to divulge as a service to humanity. IMO

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

From your link:

David C. Grusch SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active TOP SECRET//SCI with CI & LS Polygraph Additional Language Abilities: German (Business, Non-Technical) EXPERIENCE May 2023-Present, Chief Operating Officer (COO), The Sol Foundation Managing day-to-day operations for a 501c3 federally recognized non-profit. The premier center for research in the natural and social sciences, engineering, and the humanities, but also extends activities to advisory and policy work for the U.S. government/public outreach.

This is rich. Here’s their mission statement in the first page of the site:

Confirmation that genuine Unidentified Aerial Phenomena exist would be world-changing in every sense of the term. The Sol Foundation marshals intellectual insight and policy expertise to meet the scientific and political challenges. Launch Announcement

So Grusch is making money off the whole damn charade. COO of this company ‘The Sol Foundation’.

Here’s the site.

thesolfoundation.org...

Nice to hear he’s not on government payroll. But who’s to say the government doesn’t own it…..

You’re right. Deserves a thread of its own.

ETA: it doesn’t show him on the website under the people section. But Gary Nolan is there as the executive director of the board.

thesolfoundation.org...

edit on 13-1-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I don't think we should discredit any whistleblower just because they agree to accept money for interviews or want to write a book with more extensive details of what they know and want to divulge as a service to humanity. IMO

It muddies the waters.

What would you prefer:

1. Work for the government as an intelligence officer making roughly 80k a year.

2. Write books, do interviews, own your own brand, receive notoriety, and make millions.

I see why he’s doing it. However, it diminishes his credibility.

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That’s Hilarious! I don’t know if it’s ever been mentioned here or else where….but I just now may have found a UAP on one of their website pictures….the one with the Washington Monument.

Barely visible…but it’s there…at least to my eyes…

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join