It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story of January 6th. Documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I’m glad you admit that committee was a total sham.👍

"It’s bipartisan, and we have a quorum. Staff is being hired to do the job. We're there to get the truth, not to get Trump." -pelosi 🤣

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I can appreciate someone doing fact checks and credibility checks. But one post about it is fine. 9 posts about it in the same thread is a purposeful derail. You can't dance in the fire and cry every time you get burned. -Aaron Lewis.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I can appreciate someone doing fact checks and credibility checks. But one post about it is fine. 9 posts about it in the same thread is a purposeful derail. You can't dance in the fire and cry every time you get burned. -Aaron Lewis.

One post is not fine and you know that very well because when bombarded by others, responses are required. Again, 'thou and others protest too much' on what they think is a credible source, and that is suspect behaviour.
edit on q00000008131America/Chicago0505America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Vermilion

Odd, I didn't mention that one, I mentioned it was a shame the first suggestion was rejected. The first one suggested was an independent 9/11 style. The 2nd one, it was suggested to put people who asked for a pardon after the 6th on it. The 3rd is what we got. I think the first choice would have been best.

don't worry a bit. I feel certain with the amount of usage of Jan 6 to propel Joetatoe forward has renewed many people's interest in this topic and we will likely see a large investigation into all the aspects of it, up to and including the lack of security.
edit on 10-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

One post is not fine and you know that very well because when bombarded by others, responses are required. Again, 'thou and others protest too much' on what they think is a credible source, and that is suspect behaviour.

9 posts in less than 3 pages. 'thou and others protest too much' indeed.

eta:
debunk the material, not the source. yes I'll laugh at a Mother Jones article presented as truth, just as I'll assume a Gateway Pundit article is laced with untruths. It it were that easy, all discussions here would be 9 posts crying like a small child about how unfair the source is. We try to act like grown folks here. Blend in as best you can.
edit on 10-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

eta:
debunk the material, not the source. yes I'll laugh at a Mother Jones article presented as truth, just as I'll assume a Gateway Pundit article is laced with untruths. It it were that easy, all discussions here would be 9 posts crying like a small child about how unfair the source is. We try to act like grown folks here. Blend in as best you can.

If the source caters to a biased audience right there it is debunked.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

eta:

so nothing covered by MSNBC or CNN or Fox is real?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

eta:

debunking something is more than just saying it's debunked. I can see how you could be confused on that point. But you actually have to verify the facts are wrong and bring supporting evidence to ....support your claim.

Again, crying about the source is in no way "debunking it".

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

eta:

debunking something is more than just saying it's debunked. I can see how you could be confused on that point. But you actually have to verify the facts are wrong and bring supporting evidence to ....support your claim.

I did all of what you said above but you don't want to see it. Anyway you are just looking for an argument and I'm not biting.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

eta:

I did all of what you said above but you don't want to see it. Anyway you are just looking for an argument and I'm not biting.

Yes, 4 posts of you "not biting". You continue to make me smile.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

eta:

Yes, 4 posts of you "not biting". You continue to make me smile.

I am replying to you as a courtesy...and we are done.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The First Amendment states:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

" or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." "

Every American Citizen Present in Washington D.C. on Jan. 6th had a Constitutional Right to be there and a Constitutional Right petition the Government for a Redress of Grievances Concerning the Validity of the Outcome of the Presidential Election in 2020 ...PERIOD . There is No Debate there FYI .

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join