It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story of January 6th. Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You know, one does not need an account to lurk. I've been here since practically day one. This is the second time you've asked me for a previous name. What is the relevance of a previous name? Btw, it was SpaceCadet

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: BlueBaby1

What was your screen name? Since you claim to have "watched the buildup" on ATS. What were YOU posting during that time?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby1
I watched the buildup, here on ATS, and on Facebook. The right getting all boogered up on trump, just waiting for him to say when and where, ready to attack, ready to kill. When trump gave the word, I watched it go down. Clearly. I have hundreds of screenshots from before the attack, the plan was clear. And the willing came. My research, my eyes and ears do not deceive me. I watched it go as planned, only Pelosi, Shumer, Shift, Pence, and other targets were unavailable to the insurrectionists. They were swiftly brought to safety. I have zero doubt, we would have witnessed their murders had they not gotten safely away. Oh yes, it was a blatant insurrection. Planned and executed , poorly, but it was executed. Edit to add: seeing the buildup happening prompted me to document what I was seeing happen. A plan. I had hoped it would not actually happen, just bluster, but I'll be damned, it happened. I watched with great anxiety as it began, it was so sad and crazy seeing it happen.

You documented it? šŸ¤£
There was no insurrection.
Say it with me s l o w l yā€¦ā€¦ā€¦there was no insurrection.

You are gonna be ok when Trump wins next year, in fact, youā€™ll be better off than you are now.
I guarantee it.

Just donā€™t let your feelz take over.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I watched the buildup, here on ATS, and on Facebook. The right getting all boogered up on trump, just waiting for him to say when and where, ready to attack, ready to kill. When trump gave the word, I watched it go down. Clearly. I have hundreds of screenshots from before the attack, the plan was clear. And the willing came. My research, my eyes and ears do not deceive me. I watched it go as planned, only Pelosi, Shumer, Shift, Pence, and other targets were unavailable to the insurrectionists. They were swiftly brought to safety. I have zero doubt, we would have witnessed their murders had they not gotten safely away. Oh yes, it was a blatant insurrection. Planned and executed , poorly, but it was executed. Edit to add: seeing the buildup happening prompted me to document what I was seeing happen. A plan. I had hoped it would not actually happen, just bluster, but I'll be damned, it happened. I watched with great anxiety as it began, it was so sad and crazy seeing it happen.

You documented it? šŸ¤£

šŸšØ UPDATE: The non-functioning PIPE BOMBS planted by FBI-PELOSI operatives, were "Insurance Policies" in case enough violence couldn't be triggered at the U.S. Capitol for Speaker Pelosi to take control of the Joe Biden CERTIFICATION process, via "emergency session", which is exactly what she wanted and what she implemented, on the evening on 1/6/2021. (The GOP may be afraid to question Pelosi, but President Trump's DOJ won't be! šŸ˜ˆ)

Mastermind Pelosi?: theconservativetreehouse.com...-254516

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think your opinions are moot. Zilch. BS.

You documented it? šŸ¤£

You are gonna be ok when Trump wins next year, in fact, youā€™ll be better off than you are now.
I guarantee it.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You documented it? šŸ¤£

I guarantee it.

You donā€™t think youā€™ll be ok when Trump wins?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You documented it? šŸ¤£

I guarantee it.

but unfortunately dangerous because quite a few people think that way. in the end, everything is based on frustration, fear and dissatisfaction with one's own existence. if the us falls apart, the western world falls apart.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: IndieA

Epoch TV is part of Epoch Times and are right leaning, got any objective investigative reporting/documentaries for me?

Like the Jan 6th commission Pelosi made up? You always make me smile.

eta:
But it is fascinating to watch a professional derail a thread like this. You have done well.
edit on 7-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I have hundreds of screenshots from before the attack, the plan was clear.

Screenshots from where? From Nancy's daughter's "documentary" crew that just so conveniently happened to be on-site for this exact purpose?

You're hilarious šŸ¤£

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: backin321

Editorially, there is an extreme Pro-Trump bias. Almost all articles praise Trump or denigrate the left, such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trumpā€™s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. According to an NBC News report, the ā€œoutlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months (2020), according to data from Facebookā€™s advertising archive ā€” more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their campaigns.ā€

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Hi! New poster! The source you linked is extremely biased. You can conclude this by simply looking at their methodology page. They use biased sources (wikipedia) when making decisions on a fact checking. You can also look at individual pages and don't even come close to newsguard (the tippy top for verification by both left and right) rating for those places. Please do better.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Epoch TV is part of Epoch Times and are right leaning, got any objective investigative reporting/documentaries for me?

Like the Jan 6th commission Pelosi made up? You always make me smile.

eta:
But it is fascinating to watch a professional derail a thread like this. You have done well.

All I wanted to do was find a good documentary to watch and current political events and such is one of my interests. All I did was search the Net to determine what is Epoch TV and who owns/manages it.

You see if I am going to spend my time watching a documentary I want to make sure it actually has reporting/documenting with objective view and can document the truth without bias. This one fails miserably because if you just do a simple search on Epoch Times it's obvious to me at least what they are all about.

If someone like me does a simple credibility check (on fact checking sites as well as a Net search on their past work) on the sources here and everyone is up in arms claiming I derailed a thread, then all I can say is 'thou does protest too much' for a source that you all believe is objective. My posts should have been ignored and dismissed, yet this is more important than extoling the virtues of the documentary that is the subject of this thread? Seems about right.

Read some complaints about how some people think Epoch Times are biased which they sent to the BBB:

www.bbb.org...
edit on q00000031131America/Chicago1111America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If I give any opinion all they say is cry more lol but it does not change the fact you would have to be a moron to not realize the whole thing was fishy as it could be. It was either a setup or a distraction either way apparently it was worse then ww2 and 911 put together lmao šŸ˜…

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ray Epps who was an FBI informant was there urging people to trespass and inciting violence outside the Capital. First they didn't want to charge him, then they did under pressure. Now he's gotten a years probation and house arrest, a sweethear deal.
They used facial recognition technology and tracking of cell phones to identify many people there and have arrested those who did nothing but protest outside. But others who were aping in front of the cameras inside and were identified as independent journalists weren't charged and others who planted pipe bombs and opened doors werenot identified.
The real Insurrection was on November 3rd, 2020. Why was Joe Biden not immediately put in prison?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well, just be cautious of taking it as completely accurate. The film maker has been called out about factual errors in the film, syncing up video whose timelines don't match, etc.

Twitter-Paul Escandon-Documentary Producer

There are other noted errors, just linked to one.

I mean I do cut him some slack, he's just a guy who read transcripts and watched video. Kind of like if I made a video. Problem is, it's being touted in some areas as the greatest time line ever and its full of mistakes.
edit on 10-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

All the more reason why there should be a full and impartial investigation into all of the happenings regarding January 6th.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yes, it's a shame that the GOP rejected the very first suggestion of an outside independent one 3 years ago.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Yes, it's a shame that the GOP rejected the very first suggestion of an outside independent one 3 years ago.

LoL
The pelosiā€™selectā€™ Jan 6 committee šŸ¤£
I dare you to find a bigger sham committee ever put together in congress.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: frogs453

LoL
The pelosiā€™selectā€™ Jan 6 committee šŸ¤£
I dare you to find a bigger sham committee ever put together in congress.

It was a scripted, made for TV production, pure Leftist manufactured theater.
Even the tears looked real, Academy Award winning stuff.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Odd, I didn't mention that one, I mentioned it was a shame the first suggestion was rejected. The first one suggested was an independent 9/11 style. The 2nd one, it was suggested to put people who asked for a pardon after the 6th on it. The 3rd is what we got. I think the first choice would have been best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join