It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN picks a trans person as its champion for women's rights in the UK.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Bout time we had a trans PM. (Ducks and runs).

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I nearly added something similar as a caveat SprocketUK.

Maybe they should threaten Rishi Sunak with the op?

I mean do a better job or we will remove your testicles and turn your manhood inside out would make most dudes sit up and pay attention.
edit on 3-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Yup

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I agree and you can throw in the IMF! The 2 of them operate a nationally sanctioned disaster capitalist protection racket, in which they initiate, or exacerbate the disaster for profits and sometimes financially intimidate for what amounts to sovereignty of a nation; their leaders remain in charge, so long as they do what their told. And over this past few years it’s become clear that WHO are part of that rat pack

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
the link

Just when you thought the world was maybe mad enough...

the UN is going properly Orwellian with this. You would have to live in a cave to be ignorant of the current confict between women's rights and trans rights going on around the world.
Why would you do this or even think its the right thing to do?

I have had enough of them all now, pretty much every supra governmental agency in the world seems to be populated with people who do the opposite of what an ordinary person would consider as reasonable.

You mean a mascot. The UN selected a womens rights mascot whose sole function is to symbolize an organization that revels in political theater and performative media stunts without the benefit of actual decision making.

*shrug*

edit on 3-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Agreed
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

And the EU.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I nearly added something similar as a caveat SprocketUK.

Maybe they should threaten Rishi Sunak with the op?

I mean do a better job or we will remove your testicles and turn your manhood inside out would make most dudes sit up and pay attention.

yeah though he'd just turn into another Suella or a Priti wouldnt he?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Bout time we had a trans PM. (Ducks and runs).

You and Eddie Izzard it seems are in concert here

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Like we need more of those two....

Does he even have a pair anyway?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Freeborn

Quite, but it shouldnt surprise us really when you consider that the UN made the Saudis their human rights dudes and suchlike.

I think its high time that the UN was allowed to stagnate into nothingness. In the West we have Nato if anything really needs doing. a much more sensible and effective coalition than the UN.

It was actually Iran that was appointed to chair Human Rights Council, even worse. Saudi failed to get a seat on Council in 2020. Who knew funding terrorist groups was a win for human rights😏

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It's a scary precedence. What is to stop anyone to pretend to be a minority, disabled and whatever to run for a diverse enough PM.
Either it's good and all around accepted to claim you are what you feel or it's not.
If it's only men who can claim they are women whilst the rest can't, then it's a clear attack in women's rights.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Killer Clowns from Outer Space.

originally posted by: stosh64
It truly is clown world

Yeah but not the funny harmless sorta clowns...more like the evil John Wayne Gacy sort of clowns...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Here, let me fix the title of this thread for you

The UN picks a MAN as its champion for women's rights in the UK.

There, that is factually more accurate.

:
edit on 2024 1 3 by AwakeNotWoke because: formatting error.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's a nice answer for you:-in the LGBQ acronyms what does the B stand for? Answer Bi, which translates as two. Not multiples. Two. That ladies and gentlemen equates to male and female.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Triggered conservatives? What a surprise!

Just because I like to hear from both sides, here's what the gay press has to say: (their headline not mine)

Bigots rage over Munroe Bergdorf’s appointment as UN Women’s UK Champion

Bergdorf was given the title in November 2023, but outrage from anti-trans groups has only recently been stirred up.

My opinion is that Bergdorf is problematic and not just because she is trans.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think one day of nudity for everybody would solve a lot of this problem. All the ''hidden'' goods that hid how we really are, the camouflage, the masks, the cover-ups. Nudity for all and let the balls fall as they may.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: McGinty

And the EU.

For some people Brexit is about right and wrong. Leaving is wrong because the EU is right, or remaining is right because to EU is wrong

Imo right and wrong doesn’t come into the choice because it’s a choice between one greedy bunch of elitist feckers and another greedy bunch of elitist feckers, both of which want to treat the rest of us like serfs to support their elite lifestyles

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
While paranoid types believe that the UN is an attempt at a one-world government, I see that as BS. It's merely a front or a show for the public, a stage for actors playing parts in a fiction IMO. Yeah, they do stuff when they feel they have to, but I don't believe it is specifically in the interest of the public when they act.

And quite an expensive front.

For 2022, the regular budget totals $3.12 billion, approximately 20 percent of which is for special political missions alone.

For 2023, the regular budget totals $3.4 billion, nearly one-quarter of which is for special political missions.

I wonder how much of that money actually benefits ANY average person in ANY country. What a freaking joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Bozo strikes again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join